Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
TheRoad #2689809 12/11/12 12:00 AM
S
Spun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Ok, I left the house over a week ago, for the second time. We rent, everything was lost shortly after we married. There is nothing to fight over. I could just settle out the divorce so easily it's not funny. Plan A was not going to work for me, period. I've been petting and kissing her [censored] her for too long with all of her issues, part of why I'm in the position I'm in. I basically allowed her to shut me down, and I've been in a funk ever since. I'm not saying I want to stay married, and I'm sure not saying I want to move forward with divorce right now. We both need to work some things out individually before we can move forward together. That is for sure. I love my wife more than anything, she's my best friend and I love spending my time with her. But there is a catch to it all, I can't even explain. We probably both need time apart as much as I hate it, and just as much I don't mind it. I find myself missing the little things alot, which says alot i suppose. Plan B is my only chance. She will miss me when I'm gone, whether or not she responds to that remains to be seen.

TR, I don't use FB and don't plan on starting. As mad as my W is right now, I think I'm done with the exposure. She is ANGRY at me and she let me know it. I think I wrote down all I remember from the call in my last post, most of what I heard sounded like a peanuts teacher again

Spun #2689856 12/11/12 09:42 AM
T
T
Originally Posted by Spun
TR, I don't use FB and don't plan on starting. As mad as my W is right now, I think I'm done with the exposure. She is ANGRY at me and she let me know it. I think I wrote down all I remember from the call in my last post, most of what I heard sounded like a peanuts teacher again

You are not sure if you want to stay married or divorce and that is normal.

Thing is if you are not going to surrender now then you can not stop fighting now.

Not on FB.

SO?

You get on and expose OM there. Most OM only want an easy piece of butt. You create OM enough problems he will drop your WW because her butt won't be worth the trouble he is having.

I have seen too many BH fail here because they fall short on being thorough.

When you get to be here as long as me you well see countless BH's that have come back to say I why did I wait to do a full out exposure my nightmare would of been over sooner.

TheRoad #2689860 12/11/12 10:05 AM
S
Spun Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I totally understand what you're saying TR. That being said, I'm removing my self from the situation. OM has nothing but his work. Like I said, he is not from the area, no family or close friends here, no FB either. I'm leaving my W with a lot to think about. She knows she is @&$#ing up but can't see it now. When she realizes that I am doing what I need to do to get back where I need to be, I believe she will be quite devastated with what she has done to me and our marriage. Time will tell. I'm gonna work hard on being patient with myself and how I feel and her as well. If she never comes around, I hope I'm in a place that I can accept it

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 597 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation