Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
I am new here. My story is long. I want to tell it but I have a short window with the phone he uses. The phone is my kids, but he uses it. He left it in cat yesterday. So I looked through it. I had it all day. Was able to see that he programed it to not kerp track of incoming and outgoing calls and if people call it doesnt show the #. I can see the # if they text. I saw a new text from a # Ive sern before. It said call me asap. I texted back whats up? They texted back what seemed code for weed. I also was able to listen to voive mail. A girl said to call her back. I spy dialed and it said her name on her voice mail. Only one on facebook, but not much info. So l last night he asked me what I did with the phone. I left it in car and acted like I didnt know whete it was. My.plan to let him.discover it. But meanwhile its with me, says 7 missed calls. Im so tempted to snoop more but it valentines day. Now it says missed 8 calls. I know from experience if I show f he will have harder time denying things. Last time I caught zo c
[*]

S
S
Originally Posted by sanityseeker
I am new here. My story is long. I want to tell it but I have a short window with the phone he uses. The phone is my kids, but he uses it. He left it in cat yesterday. So I looked through it. I had it all day. Was able to see that he programed it to not kerp track of incoming and outgoing calls and if people call it doesnt show the #. I can see the # if they text. I saw a new text from a # Ive sern before. It said call me asap. I texted back whats up? They texted back what seemed code for weed. I also was able to listen to voive mail. A girl said to call her back. I spy dialed and it said her name on her voice mail. Only one on facebook, but not much info. So l last night he asked me what I did with the phone. I left it in car and acted like I didnt know whete it was. My.plan to let him.discover it. But meanwhile its with me, says 7 missed calls. Im so tempted to snoop more but it valentines day. Now it says missed 8 calls. I know from experience if I show f he will have harder time denying things. Last time I caught zo c
[*]
ss, is it a smartphone? Download spyware from eblaster if so, right now. Have a credit card ready to pay for it and don't ever let him see that credit card bill.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
O
O
Check out the operation investigate forum and maybe think about spy software that sends you a report.

S
OP Offline
S
Sorry had to pick son up from school and have to go home for lunch. May not have time to hear your responses if WS wants to drop me off at work later. He is unemployed ad we share my car. I was saying that when I last caught a text from the OW, a different one than this current person, when I showed him the text and said Id call the # to varify who it was he admitted it. And seemed to make efforts to be around more. He said he would tell her not to contact him but didnt show proof like I asked. I discovered he facebook messaged ger once since then,couldnt read the message. Gont have a clue who new girl is. Last message I saw from her said can we make a trade. I think he is her weed connect but he doesnt have money, so a trade makes no sence. Nor does he have weed but the little I help him buy.

S
S
Sorry had to pick son up from school and have to go home for lunch. May not have time to hear your responses if WS wants to drop me off at work later. He is unemployed ad we share my car. I was saying that when I last caught a text from the OW, a different one than this current person, when I showed him the text and said Id call the # to varify who it was he admitted it. And seemed to make efforts to be around more. He said he would tell her not to contact him but didnt show proof like I asked. I discovered he facebook messaged ger once since then,couldnt read the message. Gont have a clue who new girl is. Last message I saw from her said can we make a trade. I think he is her weed connect but he doesnt have money, so a trade makes no sence. Nor does he have weed but the little I help him buy.
You must make time to read our responses. There is no point posting the problem and the updates here but not reading the advice you are getting.

It is urgent that you download a key logger onto that phone while you have it in your hands for this short time.

If it's not a smartphone, you need to sync it with iTunes so that you can read the texts. You should also create an online account for it, so that you can read the itemised bill.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
B
B
What kind of phone? Put spyware on it.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
OP Offline
S
Thank you openeys11 and sugarcane. Its not a smart phone. Its an older samsung intensity 3. Has internet.

J
J
As a side note, Dr. Harley discourages anyone from using weed

S
S
Thank you openeys11 and sugarcane. Its not a smart phone. Its an older samsung intensity 3. Has internet.
You can get a sim card reader for most older phones. It will show you deleted text messages, I believe.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
S
S
You also need to try a reverse look-up service for the phone numbers, and you need to search harder for information on the woman whose name you got hold of. We all have masses of information about us on the Internet through no choice of our own, and she is no different.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
S
OP Offline
S
Thanks Sugarcane, I thought about sim card. I was driving around town while you were messaging me. Jediknight I am not a user of weed myself. I cant stand the stuff. WS is easier to deal with when he is on it unfortunately. He tries to quit and its been a roller coaster ride. He wont admit to any affais eben when one girl, the official OW, contacted me on facebook to tell me he was with her everytime he said he was at a friends or AA. That he told her he loved her and wanted to leave me but she didnt want him. She said they only slept together 2 x because she thought we were seperated. The problem is with new girl Im not sure I have the right last name.

S
OP Offline
S
Did my last post go through? It seems disconnected from thread. I was saying that yhe Sim card is a good idea, if I get the chance. The phone record will be hard because although the phone is my 11 yr olds his dads grandpa pays for it. My kid isnt exactly the kind of kid to need to keep phone records on. I wish I could look at phone texts and listen to voice mail without being detected. Thank you sugarcane for your help.

S
OP Offline
S
What is a good phone keylogger? Are my posts going through? What is full reply screan?

S
OP Offline
S
How do you sync a phone to itunes?

S
S
You need to get onto a computer where you can read at length, and look at the forum Operation Investigate (from the forum page it is below this forum). There are pages and pages of information about how to recover data and do other kinds of spying.

For example, you should put a digital voice recorder in any room of the house where he might use the phone, and in his car, hidden and velcroed where he will not spot it.

Tell us about your marriage. You mentioned your child's father. Were you married to him? How did that marriage end?

How long have you been married to this husband? Do you have kids together?

What did you do about OW telling you he was at her house every time he wasn't with you? What made you decide to continue in the marriage?

Are there other infidelities in your marriage?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
S
OP Offline
S
Omg! My phone just bumped me off after typing a good three paragraphs. I will start again after I gain my composer, typing about the past is very emotional, starting over is draining!

S
OP Offline
S
Thank you Sugarcane for your input. I went to verizon bought a usd card but the intensity doesnt have sim access. I asked about monitoring my sons activity. He said I need to get passcode for account which his grandpa has or upgrade to smartphone and monitor through their kids safe program.I may just do that. But will let WS find current phone with all his incoming calls and texts in tact so he will feel safe, I hope.

S
OP Offline
S
Originally Posted by SugarCane
You need to get onto a computer where you can read at length, and look at the forum Operation Investigate (from the forum page it is below this forum). There are pages and pages of information about how to recover data and do other kinds of spying.

For example, you should put a digital voice recorder in any room of the house where he might use the phone, and in his car, hidden and velcroed where he will not spot it.

Tell us about your marriage. You mentioned your child's father. Were you married to him? How did that marriage end?

How long have you been married to this husband? Do you have kids together?

What did you do about OW telling you he was at her house every time he wasn't with you? What made you decide to continue in the marriage?

Are there other infidelities in your marriage?

S
OP Offline
S
Was with kids dad over 10 yrs, not married. Current marriage 2 yrs. Togethet 4, no kids.

I left ex after yrs of verbal abuse.

When OW contacted me my WH had just called to tell me he was headeing home from playing pool. I should have waited to obsetve his mood but I just blurted it out. We fought. He denied it. Said she was a stalker trying to break us up. We had fought about her since I saw a facebook post whete she said she was having a grreat time and tagged WH name. He was supposed to be out with the guys, it was 3:00 in morning.

Anyway, long story short after fighting a lot I started taking cate of me. I went to yoga, church, made him stay out of the house the nights his attitude seemed suspect. After one of those nights he told me he rwalised what he was doing and what was important and said he would show me he ould change. But he has never admitted an affair.

He doesnt go out much any more. He never stays put all night. He got rid of his phone, has my sons. But obviously he is still hiding things.

I have to finish my client. Sorry. Back soon.

B
B
Do you know who the OW is? Is she married?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 207 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation