Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
A
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Originally Posted by Taffy1
Armymama,
My comment about it being a mistake, was related to not seeking a way to effectively block the OW. Linkdin was on my computer for years before my betrayal, it didn't just get there.
I will ask Catwhit if she wants me to remove it now. If she does, I'll remove it.

Taffy
Why don't you get rid of it as an EP you put in place to protect your marriage, and THEN tell catwhit?

Can you tell us about the just compensation you've given catwhit?

How have you been meeting her EN? What are her top EN?

Excellent questions. What can you tell us, Taffy?

AM

BW - 70
WH - 65
M - 35 years
D-day - 17 Apr 08
H broke contact 11/1/09
Back in love after the worst thing that every happened to us.
T
Taffy1 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Brainhurts,
Again sorry for the delayed response, we just came out of darkest Africa into the lighter parts. No internet or phones for 10 days, great!!!
First Linkdin, I have told Catwhit I am removing it from my computer. When we return in another week I will contact some business associates I have worked with in the past for their personal emails as they have moved on. Then its gone. You're all right I should have done it when I did the other EP's.

As for EP's, I left the office as soon as I could and we moved back home, in another country, 2200 miles away. But I was wrong and talked Catwhit out of total disclosure. I remained in the fog and kept up the affair during the time it took to leave the other office and still when we got home I could not stop making a contact. The second discovery, although painful for Catwhit, was a complete relief for me and the thing I needed to stop now. From then on it was almost simple.
But I created just compensation, removed all contacts (we thought) with the OW, gave Catwhit total access to my business and personal email accounts, phones etc. We only have 3 bank accounts all in both names that Catwhit administers entirely. I can make withdrawals.
Any source of income she has full knowledge of and where its going.
Enthusiastic agreement to join the MB Online Program, which we have subsequently renewed. I have also stopped Disrespectful Judgement, Angry outbursts.
6 months on one on one sessions with Steve Harley.
I think thats it!

As for EN's I think I am meeting them, but we are still struggling on issues.
Her top two EN's are Conversation and Affection
We are struggling with the top one of mine Sexual Fulfillment and this is going to be a the subject of another thread when we get home.
Thanks Taffy1

Married to my last wife, for 18 years
Hoping for many more years
Me: FWH 63 yrs
She:FBW 56 yrs (Catwhit)
Discovery March 2012, and again in August 2012.
No contact since then.
Finally out of the fog!!!!
T
Taffy1 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Hi Armymama,
Please see my response to Brainhurts above
Taffy1

Married to my last wife, for 18 years
Hoping for many more years
Me: FWH 63 yrs
She:FBW 56 yrs (Catwhit)
Discovery March 2012, and again in August 2012.
No contact since then.
Finally out of the fog!!!!
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 644 guests, and 85 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation