Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
C
C
Beautiful Hunterdon County, NJ!!!<P>For now, house went on market today.<P>My friends from VT say it looks like VT here. Imagine that, in NJ????

C
C
Catplay - Too cool! I think Peppermint is a Carolinian also! I actually am from the NE area of town, in the Wildwood neighborhood (NICE area to live!). I miss the heat and humidity so much! Anyway, I'm homesick now, so I'd better shut up! *LOL*

C
C
Carolina Belle<P>We reside in the Forest Acres area off N. Trenholm Rd. Way cool!!!<P>Cathy

Y
Y
I'm from Sanger, California, in the beautiful San Joaquin Valley.

S
S
I'm from Connecticut...

L
L
Currently living in Oklahoma. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>H is military, so we've moved around some. Born in California, moved to Wyoming, back to Calif., then the beautiful state of Washington only to end up here. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I hate tornadoes!! Wanna go back to Washington!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Arizona.

C
C
home of the Atlanta Braves - Georgia, y'all!

L
L
Washington state here<P>Beth, I dont think I knew you were from minn. Did you know I was from Wisconsin?<BR>Lora

J
J
Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Home of the Brewers, Frozen custard, and Laverne and Shirley. Orig. from Chicago area- northern suburbs, lived in Charleston, SC when hubby was military, and OUR HOUSE SOLD TODAY, so as of the closing on 10-27 I haven't got a clue!!! Was going to be Virginia but now that hubby is all broken, maybe back to sweet home Chicago.

A
A
I think my name is painfully obvious - I'm from the province of Alberta, to be specific Calgary, Alberta home of the 1988 Winter Olympics and the world famous Stampede.<BR>C'mon up, eh!

T
T
I live in the state where everyone wears that really ugly color of orange during football season!!! UT!!!<P>I grew up close to philly though!!!!

P
P
Hey y'all,<P>Yes indeed I am a Carolina girl, but from North Carolina. I live in a small town in the eastern part of the state, not far from beautiful Wilmington. Firestorm has been transplanted here from the central part of the state.<P>Peppermint

S
S
Aloha MT, <P>I'm from Maui Hawaii. Grew up in Littleton, Colorado, then moved to Padre Island Texas and now I'm here.<P>lol, Leilana I think Maui's the best then your island.<p>[This message has been edited by SadnLonely (edited September 27, 2000).]

H
H

<small>[ February 08, 2005, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: hanora ]</small>

A
A
This is funny. I just keep thinking of the Miss America Contestants going up to the microphone introducing themselves and talking about their states.<P>Didn't mean that to be rude at all, just one of those weird visions<P>I'm in Arizona btw...and I'll be thinking of you all scraping snow off your cars this winter. As long as you think of me sweating my butt off this summer.<P>Can I post a short reply? Is it possible?<P>Jeez<P>allison

H
H
Gosh, so few Californians here... I'd have thought it was the divorce capital of the world... Maybe we Californians don't try to save marriages, hence don't go to MB. Whatever. Los Angeles area, to be exact.<P>Leon

T
T
Beautiful upstate NY in the Hudson Valley Region. Small town born and bred - never could deal with the "city," - the village I live in has enough concrete and black top to last me a lifetime!<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

S
S
Hey KristyAnn,<P><BR>My Mommy lives in Grand Junction too<p>[This message has been edited by SadnLonely (edited September 27, 2000).]

R
R
Rockaway, a midwestern boy used to the quiet wind-swept plains and amber waves of grain, is from the land of "ahs" (Kansas), just recently by way of the "OK" state, Oklahoma, where tornados and bombings made life very exciting for one normally accustomed to the gentle, bucolic sounds of farm and fodder.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 777 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation