Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
L
L
I woke up with this thought, I think I'm the westernmost poster here. Nobody can get "Wester" I think. And I was just wondering who here was the eastest and the northest and the southest. Will I have to make a new post to find out?<P>MT, ahhh, you're from the "Gathering Place". <BR>I was wondering.<P>I guess I'm in one of those rural areas you mentioned. <P>Kauai, home of the red dirt t-shirt!<P>All us kamaaina should get together sometime! <P><P>------------------<BR><I>No rain, no rainbows</I>

L
L
LOL, Truthseeker! Is that what comes before the State of Conflict or after?

E
EdB Offline
E
Way back there to Beth (alone1) I'm from Lutz, just outside Tampa

T
T
Leilana, <P>before, during, AND after! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Curious, a while ago it looked like every third person was, like me, from Washington. Where'd everybody go? (Not that I can say much since I hadn't posted for weeks till yesterday. Lurking nearly everyday though!)<P><P>------------------<BR>"By honest I don't mean that you only tell what's true. But you make clear the entire situation. You make clear all the information that is required for somebody else who is intelligent to make up their mind." <BR>-- Richard P. Feynman<P>"Well, you know when you're rocking in a rocking chair, and<BR>you go so far that you almost fall over backwards, but at<BR>the last instant you catch yourself? That's how I feel all<BR>the time."<BR> - Steven Wright

M
OP Offline
M
Leilana and SadnLonely,<P>If you're planning a visit to Oahu, let me know I'd love to have lunch or something! This goes to anyone who happens to be visiting Hawaii.<P>My mother, brother and his family live on Kauai. I visit often, maybe I'll see you over the holidays.<P>MT<P>------------------<BR>True love cannot be found where it doesn't truly exist, <BR>nor can it be hidden where it truly is.

L
Lu Offline
L
Hey there,<P> Now living in small town NC, very small town.....(we moved here to start over.) Moved from Lex. Ky, bluegrass country....and how I miss it.<P> Tootrusting and Purplemag, I'm originally from Pa. and went to school in Philly!!! LU

H
H
Another Northern Virginia voice.<P>(I grew up in San Francisco, though, and that will always be home to me. And my favorite Hawaiian island is Kauai, followed closely by Maui.)<P>--HBC

T
T
Maryland checking in....seems I'm an island....though I did see a N. Va. - we're very close.<P>My piece of advice today is:<P>Get an antidepressant to get you through the rough parts.....<P>We can all do this!

H
H
southern california....

M
M
Hey Leon! I see there are 3 of us from beautiful sunny southern California! I'm a native,born and raised! Inland Empire area.

H
H
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mthrrhbard:<BR><B>Hey Leon! I see there are 3 of us from beautiful sunny southern California! I'm a native,born and raised! Inland Empire area.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Cool! Do you guys ever do get-togethers, like they do on the Divorce-Busting support groups? Could be fun to compare notes...<P>Leon<P>

A
A
To EdB,<BR>Glad to meet someone nearby.Feel free to email me for encouragement and support.<BR>beth<BR>Bethfn1@aol.com

S
S
MT and Leilana<P>if your ever on Maui lets get together.<P>lol MT, I met my hubby at Dukes. I was on vacation and he was there for the weekend.<P>Waikiki is a fun place for a weekend. I had the time of my life on that vacation. But I like Maui much better.<P>Yall come on out now ya hear!

R
R
Long Island, New York checking in

W
W
WOW! There are alot of us from Minnesota!! We do the Harley's proud!! We should try to have a MN MB get together sometime!

C
C
Arizona! That makes three of us, right?<P>Anyone else out there who thinks 110 degrees is just "kinda warm?"<BR>

S
S
Quebec....Canada...<P>5 hours from the hudson valley and much of upstate NY...<P>ONLY 5 hours...hint hint...anybody wanna come visit????

W
W
1 hr outside of Boston in Northern Massachusetts.<P>TS, where in Mass? email me at <P>whenifindthetime@yahoo.com<P>if you don't want to be specific<P>thl

W
W
I'm from Southern California!

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 777 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation