Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
T
Taj Offline
T
Hey, I'm from Minnasnowta too...da Range!!!!!

A
A
taj,<BR>My family is from Marble and Calumet [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] .<BR>beth

T
T
Are there no others from TN???? It looks like a lot of the divorce board are going to Nashville... are you all (ya'll) near TN????

A
A
<BR>Chalk up another one for So. Cal.

T
T
Reborn, yah dat would be nice, yah can send da email and we can plan dah breakfast!<P>

H
H
Just checking in so that KristyAnn wouldn't be the only one. I'm from Greeley, CO. Wish I was back home in my hometown right now though because then I would be in Chadron NE. GO CORNHUSKERS! Yes I'm a Cornhuskers fan big time.

T
T
Hi there everyone,<BR>Born in England, currently live in sunny Mallorca, Spain.<BR>So I suppose my state is Europe...<BR>How did I find this site? Same as most of you I suppose - desperation.

N
N
Another Virginian here!<P>Grew up in the Blue Ridge Mountains in Central VA and now live in Northern VA.<P>Go Hokies!<P><BR>X-Man,<P>Are you a Hokie too?<P>

T
Taj Offline
T
alone1,<P>Calumet, Marble, just right around the corner! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

H
H
I will be representing The gorgeous northwest!!! I am from Washington State-about 2 1/2 hours south of Seattle and about 1 hour north of Portland, Oregon!!<P>There are more from Washington here-they must be hiding from the slugs!!!<P>Yeah-lol-it is raining here today [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>*heartache*<P>"Life's A Dance<BR>You Learn As You Go.<BR>Sometimes You Lead<BR>Sometimes You Follow!<BR>Don't worry 'Bout What You Don't Know<BR>LIfe's A Dance <BR>You Learn As You Go."

H
H
Sunny St. Petersburg, FLA<BR>

C
C
southern Minnesota here not alot of lakes in this part of Minnesota but right now its a sea of corn and beans<P>Jill<P>" Ya sure ya betcha"<P>

C
C
Aw, heck. Ok, den. If it ain't too much trouble fer ya, I don't mind having breakfast.<P>Catnip =^^= <P>

R
R
Hey MT,<P>From Gig Harbor WA, the Great Northwest. Lora and I are approx. 2.5 miles away from one another.<P>I'm originally from Southern CA., but now consider myself a Washingtonian.<P>Jo<P>

T
T
Hey MN's don't you guys have something to do better than go after "others" spouses? <BR>I mean isn't there another winter sport?<BR>Just kidding...it's just that my H's e-mail OW was from MN and he even moved there for a time....Good she have been any or your wives? Boy would I like to know. ;-)

T
T
So. calif...HIgh desert . antelope valley here. <BR>I see there are others from so. calif. maybe we can get together. E-mail me...<BR>Tyra

G
gsd Offline
G
Around Orlando, Florida. Feel like I'm trapped in a cartoon bubble!<P>

S
S
Dallas, Texas. To be more precise, an itty bitty little town about 30 miles north of Dallas that no one's ever heard of. <P>Actually, I'm here in body, but not spirit. My heart belongs in the mountains. Moved from the Reno/Tahoe area 7 years ago.<P>The so called "lakes" here are nothing more than water moccasin infested mud holes. Don't mean to offend the natives, but I've seen lakes. And, these are not lakes!!

H
H
Xman:<P>You don't happen to play in Old Town Alexandria regularly, do you? <P>--HBC

M
M
From So. Switzerland.<BR>Believe it or not the world is closer and relationship problems are the same arnd the globe. Keep praying!!!<BR>j

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation