Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
OP Offline
R
All,<P>Please join me in prayers for all the people who have perished in these horrific attacks on the US. Dear Lord, this is unbelievable.<P>Jo<P>------------------<BR>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak which can snap in the wind"

L
L
Dear Lord, comfort the grieving, heal the hurt, and gather home those who have perished. Give President Bush, his advisors, staff, all those in US power, the World Leaders great wisdom and discernment to deal with this unbelieveably horrifying, evil dead. Reveal the planners, initiators, and perpetrators. God, Take conrol of this situation, in Jesus' name.

R
OP Offline
R
Thank you, Lor. I just spoke with a good friend in the Military who has told me there are still a number of unaccounted for planes in the air. Please Everyone, pray that they are not hijacked.<P>Jo

L
L
My H is military. At Charlie alert at this time--East coast military at Delta alert. <P>154 passengers dead from 2 of the commercial planes, they haven't determined # from the Pittsburgh crash, another commercial plane. At least one more is missing....

F
F
just wanted to link the 2 U.S. crisis prayer threads together.... <BR> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/012455.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/012455.html</A> <P>Let us all remember that God is in control.... we may not understand why this stuff is happening... it makes no sense... but He is in control, and everything will work out to His glory.<p>[This message has been edited by Faith1 (edited September 11, 2001).]

F
F
To all American members here...there are no words to describe the grief and sorrow we your neighbours in Canada feel for what is happening today.<P>May God protect you--may He surround you with angels--may He be your unshakeable Rock in this shaky time.<P>I feel just sick. I have a brother and sister-in-law in Montana with two kids. My sister-in-law of course has American relatives. <P>It may not be the right time to say this but if anyone reading this post is "playing games" with God or in their marriage, get right now! Please.... This is so real. It's no cliche to say that times like this are when we realize what is truly important in life. Love your family. Love your friends. Please love yourself and find that inner peace that is all that can carry you through such a horrifying time.<P>I am grateful that as Canadians we can hopefully provide shelter for rerouted planes and I pray we can help in many ways. Thank you for your kindness to Canadian residents of the United States.<P>Again, please know that around the world you are being upheld in prayers and kind thoughts and there is a crying out on your behalf. <P>There are no words to describe this horror except to tell you we long for restoration for your wonderful nation and that as a member here, I care deeply about what is happening to you.<P>With deepest sorrow,<P><P>------------------<BR>Fresh Start

D
D
I just wanted to join in on the prayer. I work for the state of Arkansas and they have locked down our state Capitol which is right across the street from where I work. My prayers go out to everyone that has been affected by this.<P>------------------<BR>Dumplin <P>E-mail ajowens@dfa.state.ar.us

A
A
Jo, <P>thank you for initiating this thread. I am speechless, this is unbelievable. <P>My prayers goes to all of you in USA, my dear friends. I will pray for all people perished.<P>Adrian

R
OP Offline
R
Please, lets all light candles and pray to God for peace in all this insanity.<P>Light your candles and pray for the people and families who have lost their lives in these unspeakable crimes on humanity.<P>Jo

P
P
Praying and lighting many candles....Our hearts are in so much pain over what is happening today. If there is anything, however small, that you can do to offer help then I urge you to do so. This is affecting the whole country - wherever there are military bases, there will be need for help - Military parents will need help with childcare if they have been called in or are having to work extra hours, as will medical personnel and other emergency personnel. If you have kids at school - please consider asking there if you can be of any help in offering to look after these kids, or if there is any other way in which you can be of help. <P>prayers, Paint.<P>

F
F
Thank you freshstart... u made tears come to my eyes and a lump in my throat... we truly need to remember what is important in this world - our families, our health, our freedom... I want to hold my H and love him. He is out of town. <P>------------------<BR>Faith1<P>"Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.'"<BR>Matt 15:28

L
L
Military, National Guard being mobilized, highest threatcom/alert level, over most of the country, don't know where they are being sent.

L
L
Military, National Guard being mobilized, highest threatcom/alert level, over most of the country, don't know when/where they are being sent.

B
B
As a nation we are all shocked and outraged at what has been done. A horrific number has lost lives and so many missing family and friends now. It is indeed a devastaing day in the United States. My heart is breaking. I cried and prayed the way home from college, which was evacuated. I pray for America as a whole and especially those who are most directly hit by this ungodly act. May God bless us and keep us and bring comfort and peace to those suffering and those who lost loved ones. I pray they were all children of God. God will bring these evil ones to justice, for not only is He loving, but also just. God bless America.

T
T
Dear Heavenly Father, We just ask that you surround our country in your loving arms. Touch us with your healing love and minister to the victims of this horrendous tragedy in a way that Only you can. Lord we pray for every hurting soul. Comfort them and give them a peace that surpasses all understanding. Lord, use this as a "wake up" call to people who live life carelessly and foolishly with an attitude of " I'll do it or fix it another time". Help us to know we are not guaranteed tomorrow and it's time to take an interest in what really matters, family, friends and loving one another. <P>Lord, I ask that you forgive the sinners who committed this terrible act for you too love them and want to be Their Savior for your Word says, if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves, pray, seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then will I hear from heaven and heal their land. <P>Save us Father and use this for Your Glory.. and may we take comfort in the word.. "vengeance is mine, saith the Lord" <P>I'm in Texas and if any of you live or have family who live in these cities where these crimes were committed, my prayers are with you Take care and God Bless and Prepare yourself for the coming of the Lord is at hand

B
B
As a nation we are all shocked and outraged at what has been done. A horrific number has lost lives and so many missing family and friends now. It is indeed a devastaing day in the United States. My heart is breaking. I cried and prayed the way home from college, which was evacuated. I pray for America as a whole and especially those who are most directly hit by this ungodly act. May God bless us and keep us and bring comfort and peace to those suffering and those who lost loved ones. I pray they were all children of God. God will bring these evil ones to justice, for not only is He loving, but also just. God bless America.

T
T
Dear Heavenly Father, We just ask that you surround our country in your loving arms. Touch us with your healing love and minister to the victims of this horrendous tragedy in a way that Only you can. Lord we pray for every hurting soul. Comfort them and give them a peace that surpasses all understanding. Lord, use this as a "wake up" call to people who live life carelessly and foolishly with an attitude of " I'll do it or fix it another time". Help us to know we are not guaranteed tomorrow and it's time to take an interest in what really matters, family, friends and loving one another. <P>Lord, I ask that you forgive the sinners who committed this terrible act for you too love them and want to be Their Savior for your Word says, if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves, pray, seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then will I hear from heaven and heal their land. <P>Save us Father and use this for Your Glory.. and may we take comfort in the word.. "vengeance is mine, saith the Lord" <P>I'm in Texas and if any of you live or have family who live in these cities where these crimes were committed, my prayers are with you Take care and God Bless and Prepare yourself for the coming of the Lord is at hand

T
T

T
T

T
T

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 665 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation