Yes Rick, judgmental is a very accurate and powerful word. My STBXW loved to ruminate about her perception of the state of everybody elses marriage, except ours. According to her, every married couple we knew had some flaw and shouldn't have been married in the first place. We were perceived as the model couple. She was "oh so very lucky and blessed to have me." Morally, she projected such high standards; however, the results of her psychological review done as part of my custody case revealed "an individiual with a high level of unrealistic personal virtue, rebellious in nature."<P>I thought the rebellious part was abandoned 10 or more years ago.<P>Anyway, I wish you the best. My W was trying to do everything to get me to file and I wouldn't do it. I don't know your W's intentions but it sure seems like she doesn't want to be the one to do it. My advice, wait it out, if you file,.........well......she may use it years from now to make you look like a bad guy to the kids. <P>I know you're worn down, better days lie ahead, trust me. I heard that so many times and never believed it. You'll emerge with your head high and that will be plenty!<P>Jay <p>[This message has been edited by catamount82 (edited August 30, 2001).]