Gee, lovewasblind and I are on the same wavelength. When I read that SHE HAS 8 CHILDREN, I had to laugh. He leaves his wonderful wife, for some woman with 8 children? (including an infant)?<P>You know what? I have only two children and I have enough stretch marks on my body to pave the highway from here to Alaska. "8" children?<P>After baby number 1, my breasts lost half of the perkiness. After baby number 2, there was no more hope. "8" children?<P>Ever heard of weak vagina muscles? I don't mean to be redundant but, "8" children?<P>I know that he can't have looked at her in the daylight, because a body that has gone through 8 pregnancies "can't be nothing pretty".<P>I have never claimed to know the future, but I can assure you that your husband will be back. Quick! Lift his hair and look on his forehead, is FOOL written there? If it isn't, you should write it in big RED letters. And if it is, then there is your explanation for his FOOLish behavior.<P>Didn't mean to be harsh. We're here if you need us!<P>love, Liza