Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
OP Offline
S
Should I get a p.i

B
B
Originally Posted by Solecastle
Should I get a p.i
You know the guys name, correct? So don’t you have all his information? His name?

Is he married?

Do you have his contact information on any social media he has?

Can afford a PI? Do you need one?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
OP Offline
S
I know his name but that's it

B
B

Have you looked for him on social media? Can you find his contact information to save for when you do exposure? Have you read the exposure thread?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

S
S
I only knew the OW in my marriage's name, but within minutes of searching for her online I knew her husband's name and employer (with phone number), and their home address and phone number. From there I tracked down their children's names and schools, and finally her maiden name, which opened up another world (her employer and several details about the affair) - and that was long before the days of social media, AND she lived in another country.

You need to treat this a lot more urgently and start working. You seem to have been very laid back, given that you knew she was having an affair.

Why do you need an expensive PI? You can do so much detection on your own, if only you can be bothered.

Your one-line answers, lacking in enthusiasm and urgency, are demotivating me. I'm not going to do more work on this than you.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
S
OP Offline
S
Yes I found his Facebook I know where he works and I started working on getting more information as for my one line answers I've been at work when I answer these questions so I am sorry

B
B
Yes I found his Facebook I know where he works and I started working on getting more information as for my one line answers I've been at work when I answer these questions so I am sorry
Is the OM married or has a girlfriend? Did you find his parents? Any siblings?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

S
OP Offline
S
Om is single I couldnt find his parents at or siblings has his Facebook pretty private I know he has a younge daughter though

B
B
Om is single I couldnt find his parents at or siblings has his Facebook pretty private I know he has a younge daughter though
Can you afford a PI? Have you searched any other social media? Did he used to work at Walmart with her? Do the coworkers who told you about the affair know anything?

Have you tried running a background check to see what comes up?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

S
OP Offline
S
So the used to work together until she left the job. The coworkers told me they where spending lots of time together days she worked late she was with him. As for running background checks in doing that as we speak.

B
B
So the used to work together until she left the job. The coworkers told me they where spending lots of time together days she worked late she was with him. As for running background checks in doing that as we speak.

Let us know what you find out?

Have you read the exposure thread?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

S
OP Offline
S
I have read it in not sure how it's gonna make her change her mind about leaving me sounds like it's just gonna really cement her decision

S
OP Offline
S
So I have his address and a list of possible family on him so far

B
B

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

S
OP Offline
S
Now I am just gathering evidence

B
B
Now I am just gathering evidence
Were you able to get family information on him? What family is it? Can you find his parents?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation