Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 6,107
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 6,107
Hey, if I could post that my girl-part swelled shut, I think you can post your strange story. Not to be pushy, and I do understand if you have a reason... just letting you know that I care!!<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>Marriage: the most important contract you'll ever enter into, and the most sacred.<P><BR>

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 369
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 369
Hi Sheryl,<BR>Sorry for what you are going through.... You have been through alot lately but your also a better person for it. I know you'll stay strong. I know about baby steps but remember that men are sometime really stupid when it comes to the matter of the heart. <P>So he didn't realize what was up until he read what you wrote here, Then he tried to make it up to you, just overkill. That not so terrible...... Is it?? If he can just learn to not overkill and perhaps you can communicate to him what your feeling so he doesn't have to read it here.....<P>I don't know, Maybe I'm way off base ( thats the norm for me anyways ) I just want you to know that your in my thoughts and I hope the best for you..... Good luck.<P>------------------<BR>Rutger......One day at a time.<P><BR>

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,194
H
Member
Member
H Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,194
Sheryl -- All right, let's stop for a minute...haven't we been here before? It's all part of the process.<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I don't want to fight for him anymore. At least, not tonight.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Bingo!! Not tonight!! That's alright and OK, we understand and your H probably does too, because he's undoubtedly going thru this also.<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>He felt bad after the fact... and his idea of fixing things is to, well.. uh, you know.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>OK, so maybe the approach was bad, but the intent was good. If there was a Nobel prize for cluelessness, a man would win every year. His heart was in the right place if not his hands....<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>He's royally pissed at me right now<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Male ego at work. Tried to make things better but was rebuffed. "I tried to show her I was sorry, but she blew me off(sorry, wrong phrase)".<P>I would be glad to pass along an e-mail address if your H would like to talk. It might be easier than posting here if the whole world isn't seeing what you write. You've both been on both sides, but right now he is sitting along with me on the north side of the fence. Maybe I could help him....<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>if I could post that my girl-part swelled shut<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Hey, I don't remember this one, but to be honest, I'm not exactly dying to search it out, either. Some things are better left unexplained.<P>Chin up and a boatload of hugs your way...

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 3,247
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 3,247
Hey - you made me laugh!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'd post that too if it ever happened - yuck!<P>I checked the email post - yours isn't there. Nothing to get all excited about. Don't worry. Sounds strange coming from me doesn't it - I usually won't STOP talking!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lori

Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 6,107
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Aug 1999
Posts: 6,107
Rutger,<P>Okay, overkill... I'll keep that in mind... and believe me I <B>communicate</B> until I am blue in the face and he walks away because he doesn't want to hear it!! Honest!<P>Heartpain,<P>No, don't search it out, and you made me laugh with the "blew it" phrase... hahahahah [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] now <B>that was funny</B> hahahahaha... but seriously, I'm just so fricken tired and mostly tired of working so hard on this... I work 95% of the time, and he works 5% of the time, and then I'm suppose to feel good when he gives me crumbs, and then I feel bad because I'm suppose to act like one effort is all the world. That's how I feel... I'm sorry to be so blunt and rude - not towards you, I promise... I'm just really, really tired. And, if he reads this it will only make things worse... do I dare? I dare. I'm just too tired to care anymore.<P>Lori, <P>Sent the email thread to the top with my address...<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>Marriage: the most important contract you'll ever enter into, and the most sacred.<P><BR><p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited November 14, 1999).]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 140 guests, and 29 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0