Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#337743 04/24/01 05:59 PM
G
G
<P>Right now faith is believeing we will have a place to live and I will be able to take all the wonderful flowers God has blessed me with over the years. Of course, I didn't realize how blessed I was before. Faith is believeing the girls and I will be fine with whatever God choices for us. <BR>I pray for them to have strength if we lose the house. They have always lived here and all this is hard to explain to a 6 and 8 year old who do not want to move and lose their rooms. I keep telling them to have faith God loves us and will care for us.<P>In Christ,<BR>gentle

#337744 04/29/01 03:12 AM
L
Lostpup Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Thank you all for your encouragement. Im doing better now and i have Gods peace. My wife isnt running anymore either and thats a plus, but we still have a long ways to go. Gods not short on tests. Learning to fully trust the Lord is harder than many let on it to be. It doesnt come naturally, and just saying the words GOD I TRUST YOU WITH MY ALL doesnt always agree with our hearts. But for the last 3 years of hell, deep in my heart i always believed God will someday restore our marriage. Im starting to see the answers to my prayers now. My wife wants to come back now, but unfortunantly i just lost my job and am once again waiting on God(yes im doing my part, not just sitting here) to heal my finances also which are in real bad shape. I just have to keep remembering its still all in Gods hands even if it doesnt look like it. <BR>Mark

#337745 04/30/01 10:20 PM
A
A
Lostpup,<P><B>"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things unseen" Hebrews 11:1</B><P>Keep faithfully watching what the Lord is doing in your marriage, rejoicing in all things. To me, hope is joyful anticipation. Blessings,<P>AW<p>[This message has been edited by Alcoholic's Wife (edited April 30, 2001).]

#337746 05/01/01 08:04 AM
T
T
Have faith that your love, patience and faith are bringing so much fruit to the Lord's harvest. I think financial worries are pretty low on the scale compared to what you've already been through, but of course on a practical level, they are worrisome. <P>This has been quite the adventure, hasn't it? I am sure things will ease up. Maybe God just wants you to remember that He is taking care of you in all things.<P>You're right - it's terribly easy to give everything over and trust because it's hard to understand when to act and when to wait. <P>Lord, please give Mark the discernment he needs to understand your will. He has been amazingly faithful through trials which would have left most of us completely devastated. Please give him the peace to face this trial and put a quick end to these worries, if that is Your will. Thank you for giving Mark to us as a witness to You, to build up our faith and our hope in what the world says is impossible. Nothing is impossible for you. Amen.

#337747 05/01/01 04:47 PM
L
Lostpup Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I praise God for such Love from my brothers and sisters. Thank You all for the encouragement and wisdom. Thank You for your wonderful Prayers.<BR>Mark

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation