Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#339376 07/17/01 05:49 PM
L
OP Offline
L
Mark (Lostpup),<BR> I don't know the exact date, but I know your birthday is coming up soon, and I wanted to wish you a very happy birthday!<P><BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> <BR> I hope it's a good day, and God smiles ALL OVER ya on your special day.......... you're a special, GODLY man.<P>Lupolady<BR>

L
L
Aww thank you Lupolady and God bless you. My Bday is the 24th. 8 more days and i will be 30 something. OK 39!!!<BR>

F
F
Happy Birthday, Mark! You truly deserve a happy one. Your prayers and support have been a blessing and a life-saver for many on MB.<P>(8 more days, but I will forget if I don't tell you now!)<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>------------------<BR>Faith1<P>"Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.'"<BR>Matt 15:28

T
T
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!<P>Thank you so much for your friendship, your sharing, your faith and your determination which inspire me to pick myself up and face the future with a grin.<P>Thanks for all your postings and for loving the Lord and your wife.<P>I bet this is the year that it all comes forward together. Keep loving all the people around you and have a great birthday!!<P>Jesus, I ask you to bless Mark in a special way today for his birthday. You know how low he sometimes gets when his situation overcomes him for a few days. Let him bless and praise the day he was born because you gave him a special mission and he manages to do it, day after day. Never let him feel a reason to curse this day, but to bless it and to live every moment of the present with the right intensity and closeness to You. Please Lord help him financially and show him it was You. I ask this in the most powerful way: through the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, our Lord, our Savior, our God. Amen.<P>(PS 39 is still young... you have the wisdom of a 75 year-old.)

L
L
Thank You Lupo, Faith and Trying for your encouragement. Sisters like you make the day i was born a blessing. May the Lord shine on us and thru us and bless our stands beyond what we ever hoped for or imagined.<BR>The Lord has blessed me financially with a good job. Thank you also for all your prayers. The Lord is reaally moving in my life and i can see my faith growing more each day.<BR>Mark

F
F
Happy B-day, Mark! May God's gifts keep pouring on you and your W and your little guy. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You have been a help to me and glad to be a listener and intercessor for u! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,115 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation