Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
C
S&C,

Thanks. I have been spending lots more time with God this past year.

Yes, I do think that you are right - I don't think my WH sees much value in me, but until I found out about this, I had been standing and waiting for the A to end. The counselor's still tell me that their relationship has about a 1% chance of ever making it over a long period.

I wish I were where you are, and hope that I will be some day. Thanks for all the prayers everyone, I sure need them.

I don't know what God wants me to do.

cajeanie

L
L
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by cajeanie:
<strong>
I don't know what God wants me to do.

cajeanie</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Dear sister,

I think you need a {{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry you are feeling "down."

I quoted you above b/c I think this can be a good place to start from........

I think now would be a good time to get alone w/God and ASK HIM what He would have you do.

Believe me, He WANTS to tell you what you should do!! We often stay so busy trying to *do* something that we don't hear when He speaks to us!

Tell Him all your feelings......He cares about all this. Tell Him your fears.....He will remove them! Tell Him about this confusion over the new info you have......I know He has a plan...........

And He wants to give you nothing but the best!!!

Sending Love and Prayers.

C
C
lady,

Thanks. I spent all Friday morning in prayer, and this is what is upsetting me - I want to let go and file for D, but I am not getting that message when I pray, instead I am getting a different one, won't go into how, but let me say, I am feeling no release from God right now to move forward with a D, so I am really having to trust that this part of God's plan, somehow, even though I can't see it or understand it, and that is what is so difficult.

I really thank all of those on here who are praying for me, and supporting me. You can imagine what my friends and family are saying, and I understand how they feel - everyone is hurting.

Thanks, again. Please pray for my WH, it sounds like things might not be so great for him right now.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 339 guests, and 44 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
peppa, RP4280, Philip Pitre, ClarencePeterson, ColsDawg
71,872 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Spying on Wife's phone without getting caught?
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 08:59 PM
Depression
by ClarencePeterson - 09/22/24 11:19 AM
Separated/Dating
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:58 PM
Child activities
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 08:56 PM
Loss of libido/Sexual Attraction
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:10 AM
Involucrar o no a la familia por apoyo
by ClarencePeterson - 09/21/24 06:09 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,607
Posts2,323,424
Members71,872
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2024, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation