Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
T
I wanted to post this earlier. I felt sad after your posting CJ. I pray my typed words aren't prophetic, because I renamed the thread and added "LIVES" to it. At the time I meant that as an AND, along with the marriage, and not an OR. Your words today hit me hard as I read them before I went to pray at church, before going to work. Lately, I have felt that I have grown so much with Jesus and have become the husband I should have been from the beginning. At church I prayed to God, weeping, that these changes He has instilled in me be not for a new wife, but for my present and only wife, Marie.
I read your words and Satan enjoyed playing with my head all morning. "You know she'll never trust you again. Move on to someone else. You deserve to be happy as the new you." Yes it was a wakeup call and one I don't want to face right now. Kinda like the man in the wheelchair who thinks he will walk again even though his legs are gone.
Sorry to put a bummer on things here, I'm just relaying my thoughts, feelings, and short-sightedness.

On a different note: please pray for Marie, she is still sick (has some sort of virus that has been going around) and is not going to work tonight, has been sleeping all day, and is complaining of when she is going to get well. I feel compelled (my own agenda) to tell her, "You'll be well when you stop rejecting God!" But I don't think that will go over very well. I'll wait til He shows me what to do; meanwhile I pray. And that is VERY important.

Love and Peace in Christ,
Genesius

T
T
Amen.

Father, place godly physicians in new_begging's life so that she receives proper care within a Biblical context. Keep the author of lies from clouding her and her doctor's wisdom which comes from You.

Father, send Your angels to watch over Standing's Church Council's Presidents mother, as she lies ill. Fill her mind and heart with the beauty and glory she will see when You call from this world into heaven. Ease the hearts of those who know her and love her.

Father, work on jamesp's wife's heart. Enlighten her to the error of her ways in filing for divorce. Remove her from the fog she is in and bind Satan away from this marriage.

Father, convict hopeful98's friend's husband's heart. Let him be remorseful of his actions when he sees his family on Thurs. Let him bow down before you and ask for your forgiveness fro his sins. May you keep this family as one.

Abba, Daddy. We ask that You work on the hearts of our spouses; remove them from the fog they are in; let them see the reality of their actions; of the pain that will be placed upon their children, by breaking their convenant with You. Give us here who are praying and fasting, Your wisdom to know what to say and how to be, so we can rescue our spouses. Teach us what to say when our spouse doesn't even want to hear our voice. Show us how to defend our faith in the eyes of the faithless.
Comfort Your sons and daugthers who are hurting right now as their marriages are on shaky ground. Bestow the fruits of the Spirit upon us to make our faith unshakeable. We know You are working on us and we know we have a long way to go to become like Christ.
This we ask of You, through the intercession of Your Son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Amen.

S
S
Fellow Warriors,

Unfortunately, I must report that our church's council's President's mother has passed away. Please keep this family in your prayers. The families affected are the Freys and the Splains. Thanks.

Lord,
Please watch over the Freys and Splains this morning as they take this time to grieve the loss of someone who was so special to them. She will be missed by many and please fill their hearts with fond memories, allowing them to smile as they reflect on the good times they had with Mrs. Splain. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 766 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation