Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#348806 12/01/99 12:38 PM
Y
OP Offline
Y
About a month ago, I took my husband to a very romantic bed and breakfast. We have been having many problems in our marriage and we have been working towards straighening them out and focusing on each other more. However, He has had a hard time believing that I still truly love him. So, this is what I did. I made the reservations at the bed and breakfast, which is a huge castle, with rooms decorated with a Royalty Theme. Fireplace, four post bed, jacuzzi tub... etc. I planned the entire night around him and doing things that I thought would please him. I made reservations at our favorite restaurant. Packed up the champagne, cheese, snacks, my victoria secret, and the video camera. We went to dinner and after we returned to the room, I asked him if he would mind giving me about 30 minutes alone to prepare a surprise for him. While he was gone, I dressed in my victoria secret undies and thigh high stockings. Then I dressed in a to the knee skirt with a white blouse which buttoned way up the neck. Then I put my hair up in a bun and put on some old horn rimed glasses that my kids had for halloween. I tried to make myself look like a virginal librarian! Then.. I turned on the camera and made a video for my H of me getting home from work, exhausted and showing how I unwound, and turned into the most sexy little diva he ever saw! When he came back to the room, I was fully dressed again and waiting for him with the video ready for him to watch and it absolutely drove him wild!! I was very naughty for him and it didn't take long for us to get into some very intense love making! After about an hour or so in bed.. we popped the champagne and hopped into the jacuzzi tub. It was SO MUCH FUN! And I felt like what I had set out to do for him, went just as planned. He enjoyed it so much and we still tease about it. He thought it was so awesome that I went to so much trouble for him and how it had made him feel so special.

L
L
That was a great idea! Thanks for sharing. <BR>I just read your profile and wanted you to know that I am praying for the Lord to heal your marriage.<p>[This message has been edited by LUVBUG (edited December 03, 1999).]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (NewEveryDay), 1,357 guests, and 77 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation