Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
hw Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Thanks everyone for your prayers. I finally talked to h today. Actually I saw him yesterday but he was pretty busy at work so we didn't get to talk. I guessed by the way he was acting that the ow was already in town. She is. Anyways I finally talked to him today. He is miserable. He doesn't understand why he feels so bad. He said I have the love of my life in my bed and I feel really bad even with my medication. I reminded him that he wasn't feeling so bad last weekend and even said as late as Tuesday that last weekend was nice. Anyways we had a good talk. I don't know if he will put it together. But if she is the love of his life why is he so miserable when she is here? I'll have to ask him that one tomorrow when he comes for the car to go see the older one away at school.<BR>Please keep praying that he will look up at Jesus, and realize how much He loves him. Also that his perception of me will not turn negative just because she is here. I pray so much for the Holy Spirit to be able to reach him and lift the blinders. I pray that he will see that it has been pretty nice the last few weeks without her around. I pray that he will wake up.<P>Father, <BR>Make my h miserable in his sin. Holy Spirit break through the fog and let him connect how miserable he is with her. Continue to sow the seeds of discord between them. Confound and expose her., Let him tell her how involved we have been in the last month. Lord open his eyes to You. Let him look up to Jesus and realize what his true situation is. Lord, touch my Jack with Your gentle hand of truth, repentence and grace. Touch him according to your way. Lord, let him not change his improved perception of me. Let him realize how important his wife and kids really are to him.<BR>Lord, put Christian men in his path and the Holy Spirit to lead him back to you. Lord, I pray Jesus for Jack. I pray that, Lord you can reach him through this whole mess. Lord, I pray that Your will be done for Your glory to be seen through the restoration of this marriage. Lord. Your will be done not mine. Thank you Father. I praise You for You are God and for that reason worthy of my praise. Lord, I trust you with all my heart and my faith and hope is in you. Lord when I grocery shopped today I bought some items that only he uses, my faith in firm in You. You are going to restore this marriage and I believe that this weekend will bring it near it's end. Thank You Father, for yourself and Your son Jesus. Lord, I am so full of praise and love right now for you I am having a hard tiome ending this prayer. Lord I lift up all the women on this forum. Lord, bring Your healing strength for those who are having a hard time, trapito and AW especially. Lord, let them feel Your arms wrapped around them. Lord, touch all my sisiters in Christ with Your toch in just the way that fulfills their need at this moment. Let us all lift our eyes to You to find the fulfillment of our hearts desire. Lord, thank you and I lift my voice in praise<P>O God, you are my God and I will ever praise you.<BR>O God, you are my God and I will eveer praise You.<BR>I will seek You in the morning<BR>And I will walk in all of your ways<BR>And step by step You'll lead me<BR>And I will follow You all of my days.<P>For Thou, Oh Lord, art high, above all the earth.<BR>Thou art exalted far above all other Gods.<BR>For thou Oh Lord, art hight, above all the earth.<BR>Thou art exalted far above all other Gods.<BR>We exalt thee<BR>We exalt thee<BR>We exalt thee, Oh Lord<BR>We exalt thee<BR>We exalt thee<BR>We exalt thee, Oh Lord.<P>What wondrous love is this, O my soul, O my soul!<BR>What wondorous love is this, O my soul<BR>What wondorous love is this<BR>That caused the Lord of bliss<BR>To bear the dreadful curse for my soul, for my soul<BR>To bear the dreadful curse for my soul.<P><BR>Thank You Jesus. I will go on singing I hope you will too.<P>Amen hw<BR>

A
A
Wow hw! There is so much power in prayer! What a faith builder. After reading this I am even more encouraged that your marriage will be restored sooner than we think. God is working mightily on Jack. I think we should focus our prayers for him more on his recommitment to following Jesus then all the rest will follow. <P>You are handling the fact that the OW is in town marvelously well. I admire your strength, commitment and courage to stand so much hw. You inspire me to NOT grow weary in doing good. <P>Lord, thank You for answering our prayers! We know you hear every one of our prayers, and our tears are precious to you. "Those who sow in tears shall reap with joyful shouting" (Ps126:5) Thank You Lord for comforting us when we cry, and for the joy You put back in our hearts. We love You and worship You Lord. Help us to wait upon You, faithful in knowing that You are always working behind the scenes. Lord, according to your will, I pray that You will cover Jack in the Holy Spirit today, convicting him of his sins, drawing him close to You. Let that drawing to you be so powerful that he cannot resist any longer. Reveal Yourself to him in a mighty way Lord, so that all doubt in his mind is gone. I plead the blood of Jesus over Jack, and pray that a hedge of thorns be placed around him protecting him from the attacks of the enemy. In Jesus name please bind the spirit of adultery in Jacks life and I loose in Jesus name the spirit of fidelity. Thank You Lord, thank You. You are our savior, our hope, our joy. We praise You in the highest, giving all glory to You. In Jesus name I pray, AMEN

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 473 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation