Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#352611 06/09/00 07:40 AM
E
essence Offline OP
OP Offline
E
<BR>Last night my h and I were intimate, he was loving, and tried to meet my needs. He even touch and kiss me with love. This morning when I got in the car to take him to work. I found pictures of him and a women. Pitures like couples take. I ask him who she was and he said just a friend well I was'nt born yesterday. I got so mad I through all the pictures away in the garbage can and got in the car and slammed the door. He get mad when I slam the door. He also says he did'nt care that I found the pictures. I can't understand how someone can say they love you, but don't care if they hurt you. What I did 7 years ago was wrong and I am so sorry, but what I did was not out of hate, and I was not trying to hurt him. Sometimes I just feel like giving up. Packing my bags and leaving. I know that God can restore my marriage, and I have faith. It is just so hard. I sometimes feel like this a hopeless situation. He said that I will always know that our daughter is mine, because I gave birth to her, but he feels God did'nt give him our child , and that is so not true. She is Gods gift to him whether it be by dna. Our child was 5 years old when we got married, and he married me with this doubt. Now our child is use to a mother and father in a home, I feel like I am letting her down if I don't try and make this marriage work, but I don't just want it to work for our child sake, but I want it to work because I love him. He has this new theory, He says that I new I was preg. when I had sex with him so that I could name him as the father. That is so not true, I had sex with two people in the month of jan. and got preg. and did'nt tell him I had doubts. There is a possibilty that she is his. Have I done something so unforgiveable. In our marriage I have been faithful and a good wife, and I am a diff. person than I was 7 years ago. Is my situation hopeless, I seem to be the only person on this board with this kind of problem. I am in the dog house and can't get back into the house!!!!!!!!!!!

A
A
essence,<BR>I'm praying for you! Trust in the Lord, let him guide your steps, put Him first in all things, and most of all, pray, pray, pray!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 268 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation