Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
Dear prayer warriors!<BR>Please keep my husband in your prayers. He was told last week that he can work out of town (permanently) or be laid off last week. I think he is picking being laid off. They offered him more $ to go out of town to work. I don't think it is a healthy decision for our marriage - or for our family for him to work out of town - but I still request your prayers for my husband.<BR>Thank you <BR>TnT

P
P
Dear God,<P>You know TnT and her H's sistuation. I place their work sistuation in your hands. Please guider TnT's Husband heart to make the most benificial decision for the marriage and family. God I also pray that you give TnT a calm heart and faith in you to do what is best for the family. When one door closes another door opens.<P><BR>In Jesus name.

T
OP Offline
T
Thank you Karenna<BR>He went to work today and told them that his family was more important, and that he couldn't "buy in" with sending husbands out of town to work. PTL!<BR>Now we need to pray for that "open door" close to home! Lord, I know that you know every hair on our heads, and make provisions for even the sparrows. Father, I pray that you will help my husband find meaning in his work, that it glorifies you, and is in harmony with our family and marriage needs. I thank you that you have already taken notice, and provided the door for my husband's work. Bless the fruits of his hands, Lord. And, father I ask you to help his ears hear and his eyes to see the way that you have for him.<BR>Lord I also pray for my job, that you would give me favor - and help me to do a great job to your glory. In Jesus Name,<BR>Amen

T
OP Offline
T
I should have said "thank you to Pahakissa!"<BR>Woops!<BR>Thanks<BR>TnT

S
S
<B>TNT</B><P>I'm praying for you sweetie and so glad hubby didn't take the bait.<P>Dear Lord,<P>Please keep TNT and her family healthy, intact and whole. Keep Satan and all his temptations away from her loved ones.<P>Give TNT's husband the job You would know he should have. Open the doors to him and guide him in his search. Bless TNT in her own job so that she may live up to Your glorious plans for her.<P>Touch this family with your abudent love and understand. Give each and everyone of them such a hunger for You and Your peace & love.<P>Keep a hedge of protection around them all. Blanket them all in a feeling of well being and peace. Keep their home a safe haven for each of them. <P>Lord Jesus I praise and thank You for the miraculous gifts that You have so graciously already bestoyed on this family. <P>In Jesus' name I pray.<BR>Amen <P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited July 03, 2001).]

T
OP Offline
T
Thank you "Samantha" for the beautiful prayers.<P>Our little guy went to visit his grandparents - and he is extremely homesick. Throwing up, the whole 9 yards. Say a little prayer for him - and his grandparents. They feel awful. He isn't due back until the 21st. He's pretty close with my son - and I know he would feel much better if he could be with him. However, H wants to bring him home right now - which will cost arm and a leg. It is a shame he is so homesick! Say a little prayer for him too. Thanks<BR>TNT

P
P
Hi TNT,<P><BR>I am so glad the way things are going for you. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It is always nice to hear good news.<P>I pray that your son is able to bond with his grandparents. I know he is homesick now but he will find things that he likes about being there. Try and give him some time.

T
OP Offline
T
Thank you Pahakissa<P>I did some searches on homesickness and separation anxiety disorder. Husband doesn't want to read any of the research that I've done! Our little guy is having such a hard time only during certain times of the night. Last night he called at 1:30am and we were up until 3:00am. The research says to not "rescue" him, and to be brief, up-beat and to praise his success in activities. We realize that we didn't do enough with him to prepare for this. <P>My husband and I ended up lovebusting over this - me wanting my husband to not bring my son home right now, to give it some time - and my husband feeling the need to solve my son's homesickness RIGHT NOW.<P>Compounded with job transitions and the unknown, my husband REALLY need prayers....!!! Please!<BR>Thank you very much.<BR>TnT <P>Any prayers you can give will be of great help!

Lord,<P>I know that when one door closes, you open others...please help TnT's family find the door that best matches what they need. <P>I know that you are there with them, guiding them to the path that will make their family stronger and more whole.<P>Amen<P>TnT--May you feel and know that the hand of the Lord is with you always. <P>Cali

Q
Q
Lord, give TnT, her son, and her H peace today... this situation can only be taken care of by you. She has done the right things... give her H an open, tender heart for her.<P>In Jesus' name, Amen.

L
L
TNT,<BR>My prayers are with you.<P>I just thought I'd share that my counselor suggested that anytime I wake up during the night to pray. And, it isn't because praying usually puts me to sleep [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. But, certainly a prayer with your son is a good idea, one I suspect you've done already.<P>Psalms 3: 3-5 "But thou, O Lord, art a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. I cry alooud to the Lord, and he answers me from his holy hill. I lie down and sleep; I wake again, for the Lord sustains me."

P
P
Dear Lord,<P>Give TNT the peace that surpasses all understanding. We know you have everything in control and that we need to just trust in you and show your love which is what wins others to you and gives us your peace and joy. Give her H the wisdom to see what it is that you would have him to do in support of his family and in worshipping of you. In Jesus Name,<P>Amen<P>------------------<BR><B><I>God Bless,<BR>Rob</I></B><BR> regilmor@swbell.net

T
OP Offline
T
Thank you prayer warriors!<P>My husband moved our little guy's trip home one week - relieving us all of a lot of concern. Little guy is still saying he wants to come home - but I know he'll be happier when he moves his trips from his grandparents to my other adult son. He'll get more comfortable.<P>We are still waiting to see which door will open for my husband. He's not planning on working out of town despite the money so I think that is great - and I know the Lord will provide a way that is harmonious for our family.<P>Cali - thank you for taking the time to pray for me, despite the difficult time you are having. I've been praying for your husband.<BR>Sheryl - THANKS! Sure hope I didn't bore you to death with the thread about Lutheranism! I thought dogbert really wanted to know how Lutherans believed.<BR>Lor - you found the perfect Bible verse for me to hang on to - thank you so very much, and hope things are well with you?<BR>Rob - My goodness, out of the wires (I'd say woodwork but I know computers are wires.....) Thank you for your prayers! You have always always always been a prayer warrior for me, thank you!<P>I'll let you all know what happens with my husband's job - when we know! He said he wants to find something that is meaningful - is that progress or what?<P>Praise the Lord!<BR>TnT

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 365 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation