I love your songs Deb, salting slugs, hmmmmmmm,

could we add some chil..."> I love your songs Deb, salting slugs, hmmmmmmm,

could we add some chil...">

Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 1,089
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 1,089
me too.......<P>"you've got a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock......"<P>I love your songs Deb, salting slugs, hmmmmmmm,<P>could we add some chilli, or pepper, or something else to really make it hurt.....<P>you make me laugh, thanks<P>Jo

Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,323
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: May 1999
Posts: 1,323
Deb,<BR> Let's put some flames on this post!<BR> Did I mention that you're not running on all eight cylinders? --Murph

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
Well, it is Monday , so I thought I'd let the weekday crew know how nutso I <B> really </B> am.<P><BR>Oh and Butterfly let's start a song for the twinky.<P>To the tune of twinkle twinkle little star.<P>Twinky , twinky little tart.<P>Now if everyone else will add a few lines, we'll have a good song.<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>

Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 5,798
L
Member
Member
L Offline
Joined: Apr 1999
Posts: 5,798
Couldn't resist:<P>Twinky twinky little tart<BR>my ax is sharp, you aren't so smart.<BR>I think you look like a gaping carp,<BR>your picture bristles with lots of darts.<BR>Twinky twinky little tart<BR>my ax is sharp, you aren't so smart.<P><BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. That was fun. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Joined: Nov 1998
Posts: 1,035
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Nov 1998
Posts: 1,035
Deb - This is definitely my kind of thread! And I thought at first from the title that you were pulling out too, like a lot of the other old-timers.<P>Of course you're nuts, I'm nuts, we're all nuts to keep beating our poor heads against the same old brick walls. I mean, who do we think's gonna win in the end, us or them walls?<P>--Wex

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,526
Bwahahahahahahaha ::evil laugh::<P>Wex,<P>Me leave ? Not ! I may go quiet and lurk, but I will be here for a long time to come.<P>Bwahahahahahahahahaha<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 483
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 483
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <B>A guy walks into the psychiatrist's office wrapped in transparent plastic and the shrink says: "I can clearly see you're nuts".</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Alex

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,125
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,125
I must confess.... SLUGO was originally written with the <B>T</B>'s [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!!!!<BR>I have been known to sing that song at the top of my lungs at times. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lor, I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT!!!!!! <P>Twinky, Twinky little tart,<BR>how I wonder where you are...<BR>Splattered in a parking lot...<BR>under the feathers .... boilin' tar is hot...<BR>Twinky, Twinky little tart...<P><B>BAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAA</B><BR>Debs not the only one who's loony!!!<P>Thanks guys, I needed this tonight.... I changed my name on all my stuff today..... That's enought to push anyones car over the cliff. (Hey! There's an idea.... anyone ever seen what a twinky looks like after it's been dropped of a cliff?????)<P>Love, thoughts & prayers,<BR>FlutterBy<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,125
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,125
Oh GOD! Alex, I am laughing hysteraclileeyyyy....... It was funny the first time, but when I read it again..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]....<BR>I'm laughing so hard my head is leaking ~~ can't say I'm crying..... but my eyes are watering & I can hardly breath!!!!!<P>I'm definately a few hairs short of a wig tonight!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]B [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,125
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Jul 1999
Posts: 1,125
Ok, I'm still running with Deb's idea for a twinky song....<P>Twinky, Twinky little tart,<BR>under neith the wheels of my car...<BR>forward, reverse, and back again...<BR>running you over is so fun...<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/grin.gif[/img]<P>I had dreams again last night... of a twinky with arms & legs (at least in the beginning [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/wink.gif[/img])... <P>Here's another one..... to the tune of "Itsy Bitsy Spider".<P>The slimy skanky slug climed up upon her rock....<BR>Down came the 2x4 and knocked the SSS out...<BR>Out came the salt and dried the old hag out...<BR>and the slimy skanky slug died a slow and painfull death!<P>Ok, Ok, We all agree that I'm the most demented one here... it's unanimous! [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]<P>Love, Thougts & Prayers,<BR>B<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR><p>[This message has been edited by Butterfly (edited February 29, 2000).]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0