Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
P
OP Offline
P
<P><BR>OK GUYS LOSTVA (Lori) needs some support!! <BR>(LORI DON'T BE MAD AT ME [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) She and H have hit a little bump in recovery and she's VERY VERY TIRED right now.<BR> I'm sure MOST of you know her. She's been a GREAT help to ALL that know her here at MB.<BR> <BR> I didn't see that she posted this problem (maybe I missed it) If she hasn't I THINK it's because she's our Plan "A" poster child and doesn't want to "Let us down"<BR> <BR> I won't/can't/shouldn't tell you what her email was about BUT she is TIRED and REALLY REALLY needs a boost right now. It's probably just a "Bump in the Road" but to Lori as tired as she is (Bless HER Heart) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] it seems to be a MOUNTAIN!!<BR> A LOT of her wearyness is OUR fault in that she ALWAYS spent so much time helping others on this board she's just getting BURNT-OUT on the whole thing. <BR> SOOOOOOO [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LET'S SHOW HER HOW MUCH WE APPRECIATE HER AND LOVE HER AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..... SEND HER A EMAIL AND A CYBER CARD or two or three or four. <BR> <BR> If I don't hear that her mailbox was FLOODED WITH 100+ EMAILS AND CARDS I WILL BE VERY DISAPOINTED IN THIS PLACE.<BR> I mean, she's posted THOUSANDS of very LONG and helpful replys on this board and although she needs us I beleive she's thinking of US and not posting right now. Doesn't want people to lose HOPE.<BR> SO COME ON!!! LET'S SHOW HER SOME SUPPORT, LOVE AND THANKS!! FRANK<P>email address: Ldodge6209@aol.com<P>LINK FOR CYBERCARD: <A HREF="http://www3.bluemountain.com/?send" TARGET=_blank>http://www3.bluemountain.com/?send</A> <p>[This message has been edited by PLEASE HELP (edited July 19, 2000).]

P
OP Offline
P
HI,<BR> I forgot... after you send a card and and email PLEASE post a quick one here to send it to the top for others to see. THANKS AGAIN FRANK<BR>NEWBIES JOIN IN TOO WE ALL NEED A BOOST NOW AND AGAIN DON'T WE?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

A
A
I am very new to this but Lostva has been an inspiration to me. Have just sent a card. Please take two minutes to do the same.

S
S
I just sent LOSTVA an e-mail showing my support for her. I also advised her to RSVP if there was anything I could help her with.<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>PSALMS 133<BR>AMOS 7:7-8<BR>ECCLESIASTES 12:1-7

H
H
<B>Frank - </B> You are a "wonder". Thanks so much for posting this....<P><B>Everyone -</B> I just wanted to let you know that Lori and H are going to be "out" today(Wednesday), so please don't get too concerned if you don't get a reply to your e-mail or card today!!<P>But she really does need your thoughts and prayers....<P>--DeWayne--

N
N
Sent a message of support this morning. Lori is such an inspiration and I hope things will turn out OK.

N
N
Bringing up to the top.

S
SKM Offline
S
Sent my message just a few minutes ago. I hope everything is okay.

P
P
Hi PLease help,<P>I sent a card.<P>I did not know you you lived in Londonderry. I live in Manchester. <BR>

P
P
Sent my card! C'mon everyone! Lori needs us!<P>Frank - thanks for letting us know!<P>--purplemag

T
T
Lori is still my plan A queen. Am confident this bump was brought to light to help insure recovery is complete. Can't fix a problem without a diagnosis! <P>Recovery is always a rollercoaster! <P>

O
O
Card on the way! Peace, ~Marie

S
SDS Offline
S
Card on the way. Thanks for letting us know. I knew something was right but wasn't sure.<P>------------------<BR>di<P>

K
K
Back up to the top and a card on the way!!!<P><P>------------------<BR>Blessed be.<BR>****************<BR>Keridwen<P>Keridwen_7@yahoo.com

R
R
Back to the TOP. Card and encouragement email on their way. God Bless you, Lori.<P>Thanks Frank for the heads-up!<P>Jo

S
S
Email is on its way!!!

M
M
Back to the top for all to see...

C
C
e-mail is already sent <P>Back to the top

A
A
e-mail sent. <P>thanks for the heads up on this one.<P>allison

B
B
Sent a card, hope we're not all sending the same one! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Steve

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation