Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
F
F
Hey, just read your update, thought I'd update you. WH came over today and told me he would be filing and bringing me papers tomorrow.
I am going to sign them, I just want this to be over. I will also be moving into my parent's within the week.

T
OP Offline
T
Faith,
I have thought about what I will do when/if that situation arises. Though honestly, I don't see her having the money to do it anytime soon. If you still have love for your H, I would recommend waiting on signing. "Reverse Babble" at him. Chris -CA123 first turned me on to that, and it helps me. If he brings the papers and all you say is I love and don't want a divorce. What can he say? Well I do? OK....I love you and I don't want a divorce. Then don't sign.

My best friend's older brother's wife (yikes!) asked for a divorce. I don't know if there was an A involved or not. (I don't think so.) When the papers came, he just put them in a drawer. The weight of the decision came to her eventually and they began reconciliation. Stranger things have happened.

This is the tact that I plan to take with my WW when/if the situation arises. I imagine I will be in Plan B by then, but who knows. Stay strong. I firmly believe that your WH will see your strength. I know it is hard, but do you really want to have given up? For a while, I felt like I was a doormat. Then I realize that standing for my marriage requires more strength than most people have. Because of that, I feel stronger now than I have in years..... Hang in there.

Ethan

F
F
Ethan,
I do not have the strength to go through it anymore. I can't take it emotionally, and I don't feel I could ever trust him or feel secure with him again. His primary concern is still for OW and her family. I can't deal with that anymore. She has promised me, to my face that she would stop talking to him until we came to a decision, yet she has continued anyway. I have no idea what is truth and what is a lie anymore. There have been so many times when I have thought that he genuinely was sorry and was doing the right thing, only to find out down the road he's been deceiving me. So when would I ever know?
I want to move on with my life and have some closure...This has been over 3 years in the making. 2 of those years I thought everything was fine, that we had a happy life and happy family. I was wrong. I don't want to waste anymore time like that. The past year has been emotional hell for me, there is only so much a person can take. Everyone has their breaking point and I have reached mine.
I hope things work out differently for you. You've handled things very well - I still have my fingers crossed.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 213 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Dr. Kabona, zoneofpleasure, priyu04, margoqwerty66, Torres1986
71,882 Registered Users
Latest Posts
How Do I Tell Him I Don’t Love the engagement ring
by BrainHurts - 10/22/24 10:30 AM
Children
by BrainHurts - 10/19/24 04:02 PM
20 appointments and $1000’s later…
by BrainHurts - 10/17/24 01:06 PM
Can I become attracted to anyone?
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:57 AM
MBRadio show discussing electric fence pers.
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:55 AM
Lack of sex - anyway to fix it?
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:51 AM
Radio Program Still Active?
by phinnino1 - 10/11/24 08:50 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,613
Posts2,323,451
Members71,883
Most Online3,185
Jan 27th, 2020
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2024, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation