Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#657958 03/31/00 09:59 AM
T
Tulip Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Last night when I went out my H called to talk to the kids. Apparently, my H asked where I was at. My son told him he didn't know but probably shopping. My H told him that he thought I was out with my boyfriend!<BR>What boyfriend???? Of course, I was just out with friends and NOT looking for a relationship. <P>Does this sound like a bit of jealously? This is not this first time he has made comments about me going out with a "boyfriend." <P>I don't understand why he would care if I was going out with someone as he doesn't want to be with me anyway. I don't feel that is right to date someone while I'm still married, but my H sure doesn't seem to see it that way.<P>Have y'all noticed this behavior also with your spouses? I'm trying not to look at this for more than it is, but it does make me feel good that he must be bothered [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Tulip

#657959 03/31/00 10:26 AM
T
T
Not to burst your bubble. Maybe he just wants to justify his behaviour and if your "going out with someone" he can say see she didn't waste any time.<BR>Who knows just a thought. My H asked me when I saw him briefly in Jan. if I was dating?<BR>(Give me a break I was an emotional basket case.) I said NO... and I proably won't for along time. Just can't think about going there, I'm STILL married. (He dropped the subject)

#657960 03/31/00 10:57 AM
T
T
My H appeared to be jealous a week ago when he picked a fight with one of the guys I was in a group with when we went out. He denies being jealous. He went out and filed for D that Monday.<P>I think Tyra is right. They just want "something" on you to justify their actions.<P>I had hope that my H was jealous too. Guess it didn't matter either way.

#657961 03/31/00 11:34 AM
T
Tulip Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Trya & tb,<P>Thanks for your replies. That is really what I thought too, but it does help boost me a little to think he might be jealous [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I have learned to take everythinh he says or does with a grain of salt as these betrayers are so wishy washy!<P>Tulip

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 731 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation