Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#658802 04/20/00 05:21 PM
N
NSR Offline OP
OP Offline
N
<B>Keridwen</B>...<BR>That was so inspiring...<BR>...it is definitely going into my <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum29/HTML/000013.html" TARGET=_blank>Notable Posts/Threads</A> post.<BR>You are so kind... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>We can all be so kind to people we have never seen... show such great wisdom... and caring... what happend to our spouses?<P><B>Bob</B>...<BR>Thanks for your welcome...<BR>I remember... saying I would most likely follow in your footsteps...<BR>I guess resentment hasn't hit me yet...<BR>...especially since I will most likely continuing the Plan A even after the divorce... for a while.<BR>I can still share with the Newbies...<BR>...and there is some pain...<BR>...but not as much as I would have expected.<BR>I glad your moving on...<BR>..check out the link <A HREF="http://www.freshstartseminars.org/" TARGET=_blank>Divorce Recovery Seminar</A>... that <B>ZAPFT</B>(Tom) recommended.<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>Mitzti</B>...<BR>"Maybe in the end, you'll actually get to move to the "Recovery" board!"...<BR>I see that happening... unfortunately... it will be after my W marries and then later is dumped by the OM... (I really do believe these are the events that will happen first... after a few years.) I just don't know it I'll be around for her at that time. Like many have told me... God may have other plans for me... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>Desiree</B>...<BR>Step away... you know I love to dance!<BR>The postings here are nothing like the frequency of the GQ forum... so the community is a bit more tight... we'll read everyone's posts!<P><B>sandman</B>...<BR>Thank you for your kind words...<BR>"But i don't believe the story is over for you and your ex."...<BR>...I really feel like I said in my response to <B>Mitzi</B> (above)... that it will take quite a while... and who knows where God will lead me.<BR>BTW: to avoid the big "quotes" click on "Post a Reply".<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

#658803 04/20/00 09:35 PM
S
S
Hi NSR -<P>Checking in with you.....How's it going today? BIG HUGS......<P>I have a post for you to check out for your notables....TomH's thread to SHA - it's fabulous !!!!!<P>Take a gander and let me know what you think?<P>Just want to say Hi and give a HUG to RWD...I miss you, ya know!!!! <P>Good decision not to post so much if the depression seeps in or it keeps you dwelling...I have had to stay off quite a bit myself. I am feeling stronger now, though. I can feel detached enough for the moment anyway!!! <P>You know what is good too? Posting about "other" aspects in your life...not the old marriage junk!! Everyone can benefit from how we carry on!!! Like in your case - I love when you relate some funny or touching moments with the kids. I don't have them but I am sure that other Dads going through this see your stories as such a comfort....to know that the little things are so important!!!!<P>Love Ya!!<P>Hi RMA - I am very happy that you have found a refuge from the "what-if's and looking back's" that we get stuck in sometimes.....what a freeing feeling!!<P>If you want to talk about anything, like the resentments, etc....I am here for you!!! Just send and E or give a holler!!! I miss your beautiful posts and sense of humor!! So many of our friends are either quiet or spread all over the place here!!! <P>Thanks for asking about me - the job search is still ongoing, got a couple of leads - but finding part-time work with benefits is not easy!!! I'll get there though....never say die!!! LOL!!<P>I am going to do a thread soon (weekend - I hope!!) stick around for it - definite entertainment!!! I expect the Bellevue Bus to pull up at any minute!<P>Hey Jim....you know what we need? A good dose of Medic!!!! Where is that man.......He could just pop in here - it's not like he'd get cooties or something!!!! <P>BIG HUGS,<P>Sheba

#658804 04/20/00 10:40 PM
N
NSR Offline OP
OP Offline
N
Sheba,<P>I got that post on the <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum29/HTML/000013.html" TARGET=_blank>Notable Posts/Threads</A> post this afternoon...<BR>...and it keeps getting better!<P>Looking forward to your post...<BR>...hope to see it before I go on vacation.<P>I'm getting better on the divorce thing...<BR>I used "stbx" for the first time... (a little hard... but easier that "XW")<BR>The thought crossed my mind to take down wedding pictures... and knick-knacks...<BR>I'm getting there...<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation