Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
K
Girlfriend...I know Nellie is in pain. I've always been one who finds it hard to watch people stay "stuck". I think the real problem for me with her is that I'm truly worried about her. I fear if she doesn't find a way out of this mess she is going to crack, too. I know all about despair and anxiety and depression...I've lived it for the last year. And today is especially bad. One year ago today is when my H first slept with the OW and I found out from my 9 year old this morning that my H has his OW's dog living with him. She lives 800 miles away so that can only mean she's about to move here. I just don't know how I'm going to handle it when it happens. Today is not one of my better days...but life does go on. There are times I just want to crawl in bed and never get out. Today is one of those times. I certainly respect Nellie and I do understand her pain. I just worry about her is all. Sometimes you want to fix things for people and you just can't. I'm a fixer. Always have been, always will be. Character flaw I guess. <P>BTW...which Witchcraft & Magic thread? Are you sure it was me??? Maybe I'm living an alternate life, but I don't recall that thread. Of course, I've posted on so many that I'm not really sure. <P>Take care.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Blessed be.<BR>****************<BR>Keridwen<P>Keridwen_7@yahoo.com

N
N
Hello again, Girlfriend,<P>Thanks for the compliment... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I suspect there are many here who are VERY strong... stronger than they ever expected!!<P>I know that some days I almost want to slap people who say I'm strong... when my son was diagnosed with disabilities, I was strong on the outside, did what needed to be done, but dying on the inside. You know what I mean? Actually, I see myself as a big vessel filled with jello!<P>Take care... <P>...and Keridwen7, I count you among the strong ones. Yes, it's a bad day, and yes, it seems you may be right about the OW moving here, but you are the one with integrity and the self-knowledge to know that you needed some help through this depression.<P>By the way [hense the edit] soulloss is Wiccan, and had a wonderful thread once about her beliefs. Could you mean her?<p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited May 17, 2000).]

S
S
yes, I have emerged from lurkdom.....<P>it was indeed my thread (now in the read-only posts) about magic and witchcraft.....that was when I came out of the closet....lol...<P>now excuse me while I stay out of this thread and run away back to my cave...<P>dylan

L
L
Hi guys, when I said there were those that "whipped" through the process, I really wasn't thinking of anyone who has ended up on the D/D forum--not even you lonelymom, you never intended to go from discovery to divorce so quickly. I was thinking about people who "discover", show up on the Infidelity forums, and in 3 weeks they are saying the recovery is so complete that they don't need MB anymore. I always wonder if they are deluding themselves...or if they'll be back. Under a different name? Cynical sometimes, aren't I?<P>I'm just going through this thing so slowly, but with 6 reconciliations and 7 separations in 2 years and that blasted OW popping in and out...issues take time. Half the time I don't know if I'm healing, being hurt again, or, as in the last 4 months, about to bolt for good.<P>------------------<BR>Lor<BR>"Let love be genuine...hold fast to what is good; love one another." Rom 12:9-10

K
K
I appreciate that NB...I don't feel very strong most of the time...especially today. I just want to run and hide and have a good cry, but I can't. I have to work today. I have 2 audits scheduled and 4 reports to write. I don't have time to cry. But I will get through this day and the next and the next. I sometimes wonder how I got here.<P>BTW...I am Wiccan also. I had kept myself in the broomcloset fearing prejudice and proselytizing from others in this forum. I know many people do not understand Wicca and what it entails. But I won't deny my religious beliefs at this point. It's what has gotten me through most of this. Knowing there's a higher power with a plan for me. I have a path to travel and this happens to be one of the thorny patches. <P>Thanks for letting me horn in on your thread Girlfriend...I guess I should have started my own today as rotten as I feel. Sorry...<P><P>------------------<BR>Blessed be.<BR>****************<BR>Keridwen<P>Keridwen_7@yahoo.com

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 301 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation