Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 48 of 136 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 135 136
B
B
Ok, this is 940...<BR>I'm going to go pack for a while, then I'll check back to see if anyone is here. <P>SH&S, <BR>Ooohhhh, I like that [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. LOL<BR>I'll send you pictures of my hair when I get pictures and ice cream from you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi,<BR>Are you finally getting some sleep???? or are you just working late?<P>See ya in a little bit.<BR>Busty

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
There is no way I can possibly respond to everything that's happened since I left for work!! <P>Great work! We just might hit 1000 tonight!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Butterfly,<BR>You didn't have to edit your post! I was just glad one of the women got the 900th post! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It was rainy and cool here all day! No sweat at all! LOL<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Dan Fogelberg is playing at the winery. I am going with my good friend and some friends of hers. We will eat and drink and lisen... hmm, I wonder how I will get home?<P>Really looking forward to having a good time and forgetting my problems... that will take a lot of wine.. maybe I better plan on a hotel!<BR>Lora<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, did everyone leave just because I showed up?????<P>Murph, <BR>SH&S??? Uh oh!! I won't say a thing! LOL<P>Lizzy,<BR>Yes, it worked!! I got to read pg 61!!! You can go back and put in the smilies if you want now! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Alex,<BR>Post some more and help out!<P>Gina,<BR>NO POOL TODAY!! RAIN ALL DAY!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>[censored],<BR>I'm glad I'm a redhead in a bottle! LOL<P>Everyone else that I might be missing:<P>POST POST POST!!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Dang,that darn Dana never answered my question!<BR> Raining,huh? You could bake a pizza on the street today.My house is still 80'and it's 9:45.Good thing I have AC in the bedroom.<BR> So,you're a redhead now? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph/SH&S(still hot&sweaty)

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Yep, Thanks to Ms. Clairol I officially became a redhead Saturday! LOL LOL<P>I told you you'll have to wait for the pix!! Dana's good at keeping secrets! LOL LOL<P>I feel so sorry for you guys in the heat wave! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> I'm sure you feel sorry for us. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> The webs between my fingers and toes are starting to disappear.I guess I'll have to go find a moist rock to crawl under for a while.Maybe I'll head over to the rainforest,and roll in the moss.<BR> So,you have that Nicole Kidman look now?<BR> What are you doing for the Fourth?<P> --Murph/Toadie

W
W
Hey Guys..............<P>I am here........just about ready for bed.<P>Ya know a girl needs her beauty sleep.LOL<BR>(well,at least I like to dream that it helps.) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You all are doing a great job for this thread.!!<P>You will not believe what just happen......bang!......a loud bang and the sliding glass door just shattered!.....I have no idea what the hell just hit it?....Man is my stbx going to be pissed!(of course it is my fault,everything is!)UGH.....geeessssh,what am I going to do?<P>It is still cracking........I have been sitting here listening to it for the last half hour!......<P>Man oh,Man tomorrow will not be pleasant!.....you all have a good one!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Actually, that's about the color of my hair. But mine isn't curly. It's straight and long.<P>I'll be working for the 4th. We're having a picnic for all of the homes and going to watch the fireworks. It shouldn't be too bad. <P>What about you? Still gonna be under that rock?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Marilyn,<BR> So how did you break it? You can tell us,we won't blab!<BR>At my age it's not called beauty sleep anymore. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> Mitz,<BR> Jodie with redhair-THO!<BR> There's lots to do around here this weekend.Not sure where I'll go first.Probably somewhere with free ice cream!<P> --Murph/Froggie

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina,<BR>Good Lord Woman! How in the hell did that happen?? Hey I broke a window one time Of course, I was throwing a glass at stbx at the time! LOL <P>Froggie,<BR>It figures you would find a place with ice cream! LOL Isn't the stuff in your own freezer good enough now??<P>Hottie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Mitz,<P>Sounds like the color looks great! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I always wanted to be a red head! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Murph,<P>Hell,I have know idea how the heck that damn window cracked?....it is totaly beyond me?<BR>(really,I really am sooooo serious!)<BR>the dang thing is still making noises!Ugh!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Jodie,<BR> You threw a glass at your stbx? You're not the violent type,are you? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] The only thing my stbx threw at me was harsh language.<P> Doesn't the food at a good street fair always taste better than the stuff at home?<P> --Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Murphy (edited June 29, 2000).]

W
W
Mitz,<P>Good Lord woman I have no idea how the heck it busted??....LOL<P>I am sooooo serious!<BR>I have got to get to bed!........stbx will be here early in the morning for us to take our d to the Tulsa Airport........she is flying to meet my parents and brother in OH.<P>It is tooooo cool!.....they are flying w/the 2 granddaughters to Boston for the Fourth of July.......cool huh!.....and their paying for it!..so that is even cooler!!....HURAY!<P>Have a good one............<BR>I will let you know tomorrow how he takes the news of the window..........UGH!<P>Sweet Dreams you 2!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Froggie,<P>No, I'm not the violent type at all! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Actually, it happened during one of his "moments". He threw something at me and hit me with it and I snapped and threw a glass at him. Not one of my proudest moments, but a girl can only take so much! LOL LOL LOL<P>I love going to fairs and carnivals! FUNNEL CAKES!!!YUM!<P>Jodie

M
M
Jodie,<BR> You know,we never fought like that.Usually,just a few insults,then one of us would go off to sulk. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Actually got along really good.<BR> We have quite a few street fairs,and Saturday markets here.They have this event every year called the Bite of Seattle that has about 50 food booths from all the different restaurants around here.You'd like that. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> --Murph

M
M
Oh,No,<BR> Jodie's on the phone again.Who knows how long that'll be? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Murph has to get his beauty...er,old man sleep.5AM comes real early,and I have a big meeting in the morning.Don't want to fall asleep in there!<BR> Catch you tomorrow,Red.<P> --Murph/Sleepy

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<BR>Nope, not on the phone! Catchin' some ZZZZZZ's! LOL <BR>We don't have a lot of fairs and stuff like that here. We have our county fair, Fall Festival, Strawberry Festival and every year we go to our State Fair (about 3 hours away). Plus we have the Apple Harvest Festival. Can't ya tell I live in a rural area! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey! This weekend there's gonna be a car show near here! The Maryland Street Rod Association is having one. It's about 30 minutes from here! <P>Be glad you and your stbx never fought like we did. The name calling was an everyday occurrence. The other stuff was about once a week. Wasn't fun at all!<P>Gina,<BR>Did you make it to the airport in time? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Red/Jodie/Mitz

D
D
Good Morning from Texas<P>The tension mounts as we near the Big 1K - Wonder to whom the honor will go for being the one to post the 1k<P>I appreciate the response to the blonde jokes except from Murph. I really don't know what his deal is....maybe somebody could enlighten me...oh well.<P>Here's a cute one I heard:<P>This old couple who had been married for 75 years was sitting on the front porch rocking when the husband spoke up and asked his wife, "what ever happened to our sex relations?" The wife responded..."don't you remember, we got a Christmas card from them last year?"<P>Ok....one more blonde joke (sorry Murph:<P>The blonde calls a locksmith from a payphone and tells him she's locked her keys in the car. <P>He says I'll be there as soon as possible. She says "please hurry because it's starting to rain and the top is down"<P>[censored] from Texas

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
[censored],<P>Howdy from WV! LOL<P>We tease Murph about being a dumb blonde, so he's just joking about not getting your jokes! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>It's addicting isn't it?? Seeing who's going to get the 1000th post!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 48 of 136 1 2 46 47 48 49 50 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation