Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 61 of 136 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OMG! I'm trying to hurry up and post this to get 1200. I WANNA PRIZE!!! Cough it up, Murph!!!!!!!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> 1200 POSTS!!!<BR> AND THE LITTLE LADY WINS.......<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V <BR> V <BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V <BR> V <BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR> V<BR>V<BR>.....A FREE TRIP UP THE SPACE NEEDLE!!!!!!<P><BR> ~~Murph/YourTourGuide [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Does that include airfare (or trainfare!LOL) and accommodations???<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> You expect airfare for ONLY 1200 replies?<BR> I assumed with your redhair and voluptuous fiqure,you could hitchhike your way over here!<BR> <BR>As for accomodations,I have an old hide-a-bed down in the basement(plenty of spiders to keep you company). [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>You expected,maybe,the Seattle Hilton? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>You'd expect me to hitchhike????? But wouldn't that be dangerous???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You can keep your nasty spiders. If you like 'em so much, you sleep with them!!!! LOL LOL <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Dangerous? Oh,don't believe everything you read.Those truckers,bikers,perverts,and drunken drivers are actually really nice folks.<BR> Only teasing about the spiders.I caulked the daylights out of this place,and don't get too many anymore.Besides,the rats chased them all away........<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Just the type of men I'm looking for! NOT!!!<P>What kind of crappy tour guide are you??? Shoving me in a basement, on a hide-a-bed,, with rats and/or spiders!! <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> You're right,I'm not scoring any points tonight,right? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I'm just surprised you'd even think about going up the Space Needle.Long way down.But don't worry,a woman jump off of it years ago,so they installed better guards.It is a beautiful view of the mountains,the city,and the Sound.<P> Did you say that you've never flown before?The first time I flew was just down to LA to see relatives.It was really strange the first time,but I don't remember being too scared.Taking off down the runway,and lifting off is like being in a top fuel dragster,kinda cool.<P> Not that many spiders,rats,and NO June bugs around here,really! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I wouldn't go up!!! I'd stand on the ground and look up at it! Then send my camera up with someone so I could see the view that way!! LOL LOL<P>Never flown before either. Planes just go too high off the ground. Now if they just hovered a few feet off the ground, I could definately do it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Pass the sedatives! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> I won't laugh at you,sometimes I get really dizzy just on the roof of my house.Actually,I have more trouble sitting for a long flight.When I flew to FLA,I popped a pain killer,and slept most of the way.<BR> I guess sometimes I push myself to do things that bother me,hoping to overcome it.<BR>You know,like getting up,going to work......<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Well you can make fun of me all you want! I'm a chicken!! And I'm not ashamed of it! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>If I pushed myself, I'd probably cry and throw up! That would be real attractive! LOL I've thought about therapy and hypnotism. Just need to find someone who deals with phobias. I have too many of them.<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie/Chicken Little,<BR> A good thing you live where you do.The stress in a big city would do you in! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR>I think some things are just ingrained.I was real shy as a child,so even now I don't like large crowds or public speaking;never make it as a politicion!Still nervous around women,as you can tell! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> When I retire,I'd like to move where it does get dark.You can't even see the Milky Way here.You have to go out aways for that.<BR>What are you doing this weekend,bumming around? I'm working(but not too hard).<P> ~~Murph<P> <BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Day to day stress I can handle. I am raising 3 boys on my own and I've never been on my own. I went from mom and dad to stbx. Plus I work with developmentally disabled adults. That in itself makes me think I'm insane sometimes! LOL Talk about stress! LOL<P>My mom is also afraid of heights. Maybe that's where I get it from.<P>I'm cleaning and bumming. I might just stay in my house all weekend!! LOL Sleeping in, too! <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Yeah,I offered to work,and now I hear it may be 80'on Sun. Oh well,big bucks,right?<BR> Maybe you can work on that movie star tan. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR> Well,I'm off to beddy-bye.Gotta get up for work in a few. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Have a great Saturday.Practice that hitchhiking stance in the mirror!<BR> 'nite,RHG [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/Sleepy

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Working on the weekend?? Geez, what kind of fun is that??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'll have to work on the tan while doing yardwork or whenever the sun shines thru a window! LOL <P>G'Night,<BR>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Jodie,<BR> Our thread is falling behind! Can't let that happen! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> I'm getting ready to go to work,and it's beautiful outside. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> I read at MSNBC webpage that there's a lunar eclipse today,but we can't see it in the US.There's webcams to look at it,though.<BR> <BR> You have a great Sunday.Get out and enjoy the sunshine(if you have any).<BR>Work on that tan.We want PIX! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/LazyBBum

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<BR>No one posted yesterday and I didn't want to keep posting to myself! It's not like my day was that exciting! <P>I did get my Primestar changed over to DirecTV. And then the guy who changed it asked me to go out to a bar with him! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Nope, not my type. He's still married, too. He got shot down by Jodie! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'll have to check out the eclipse. My kids love to see things like that. Anytime we can see something like that here, we check it out. I've even gotten them up in the middle of the night to see stuff. <P>It's gonna be a nice day here, too! Too bad you're stuck at work. I think I'm gonna go to my friends house and hang out.<P>Have a good day!!!<BR>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
AAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKk!!!!!! What the he## happened to my brain this weekend????<P>If you missed it <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum34/HTML/000579.html" TARGET=_blank>Sex and the X.... What just happened???</A>.<P>I wish I had been at work this weekend.... I'd still have my mind intact.<BR>*********************************************<P>Time to get back on track here.....<P>Hey Murph.... what does the 1300 poster get??? The Space Needle, spiders, rats & what???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Your basement... AKA the Murphy Hilton! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm trying to get my vacation extended to a week and a half, so I'll have time to do all I want to while I'm out that way. (So Mitz & I will have enought time to get some really good pictures while I'm there! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]) I guess I'll have to enlist Mom's help on this one. <P>[censored], where's the joke for the weekend???? Oh, and thanks for the picture... I'm still looking for one to send (I'm not very photogenic). [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz, are you sleeping the weekend away???? <P>Ok, enought for now... <BR>Smooches,<BR>B

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly/Busty,<P>I saw your post!!!!! (The word SEX kinda jumped out at me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) What the hell is going on with him??? Hmmmmm, this needs a lot of thought! <P>Nope, not sleeping the weekend away. Just trying to get all of my housework done before I have to go back to work tomorrow. I also feel kinda dumb being the only one posting on this thread! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Mitz,<P>I don't know what happended... my mind went on vacation I guess... damn those hormones! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I've been staying online all afternoon, incase he calls.... so I won't know unless he leaves a message.<P>I need to get to the house cleaning too... ugggghhh.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I hate housework.<P>I'll check back later....<BR>Busty

Page 61 of 136 1 2 59 60 61 62 63 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 820 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation