Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 63 of 136 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>See why it's easy to forget? There's not alot of good stuff to remember. <P>A husband should do those things and so should a wife. I busted my behind doing everything I could for him. Life was so easy for him because he didn't have to be responsible for anything. I took care of all the important things. Kids, finances, the house. It still makes me angry sometimes to think that I wasted all that time with him. I just got stuck and didn't know how to get out. And I thought I loved him.<P>Nite-nite,<BR>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Good Morning All!<P>I see Murph/Mitzi have kept the home fires burning over the week-end.....only 759 more to go to hit the big 2k<P>It was nice to have the Card Fairie drop in.. we can use all the help we can get.<P>BUTTERFLY<P>Still looking for that picture! Sorry, I didn't post a week-end joke..but here's one for today.<P>Even though Murph lives in the Seattle area, he still has never seen the Space Needle.<BR>That's because every time he gets there, he sees a sign that says "Space Needle Left", so he turns around and goes home.<P>[censored] from Texas

B
B
Hi [censored],<P>Thanks for explaining why Murph keeps wanting people to take <I>him</I> to the Space Needle! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I will look for pictures again tonight when I get home.... I'm trying to find one that is not to bad.... don't want to scare anyone or break any computer screens LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey TCF! Long time no see! Thanks for the cute poems.... maybe you can entice others to help us make it to 2K.<P>Gotta get back to work.... before the boss catches me goofin off again!<P>Smooches<BR>Busty

C
C
butterfly, Try good health food store for citric acid salts.<P>Sent my children off for a week - to x - so it may be a good week and it may not. We'll see.<P>You know, it just goes that way. The only guys who have hit on me in the last year were losers. Where are the decent guys?

N
N
Hey guys, just dropping by, as I do on occasion. Had something neat happen. My in-laws, who I haven't seen in five years, came to visit, and my FIL took me aside to tell me that I'll always be their daughter, divorce or not, they love me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Nice, huh!!!!!<P>Keep up the quest for 2K!!

B
B
hey ho guys,<P>just checking in... it took a while, I had 4/5 pages to read.......<P>I'm having a major panic attack at the moment, trying to get everything ready before I start work/training this coming Monday.<BR>When I'm stressed, my top lip swells. You should see the size of it........... it's huge. Sort of Melanie Griffith with collagen AND steroids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>My STBX (I always thought that stood for stud box!!!!!!!!) has been great. I burst into tears when he phoned this morning, and he said "don't cry, I don't like to hear you upset. You'll start me crying...."<P>This is from the man who when I left him almost 12 months ago said he felt ABSOLUTELY NOTHING when he saw me in tears. We had a picnic in the park on Saturday, and he chased the girls and I and put his arms around me, and gave me a bit of a tickle on the ribs. I had to walk away. I thought "what the heck is going on here". Then, I was going out Sat. night with girlfriends and he suggested I go back to his place afterwards and have coffee and port.......<BR>uummmmmmm, I don't think so. He then told me on Sunday that he waited up for me.<P>Oh boy, I can feel that slow spin starting again. D-day is 6 weeks yesterday for me, and I still feel as though I have to go through with it.<P>Anyway, Mitzi - we have something called the something needle !!!! here, but we can't climb it. I'm terrified of heights, but strangely enough, not of flying. I am terrified of rollercoasters, but I went to Movieworld on the Gold Coast and went on the Lethal Weapon ride. I decided this day that I had to confront a fear, any fear, and the rollercoaster was it. What a mad mad woman I am....... I was petrified, and came so close to peeing my pants!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't open my eyes the whole way. Apparently you go upside down about 24 times, go through the g-force (or whatever that thing is) and basically scare the bejesus out of yourself. What a hoot. I felt so good after I had done it, but I doubt I'll do it again. I want to try tandem jumping out of an aircraft next time.....<P>Butterfly - we can buy citric acid from the supermarket here. It's not actually an acid I don't think, it's more a preservative. I hope you can find it eventually - they're great. My girls love them, they have one or two a week.<P>Murph - I was already living in Melbourne when expo was here, so I missed most of it. I did get back once to visit my family, and there was so much going on, fabulous. I think I'm going to have to tell Mr Conrad Hilton that you're letting the side down. What sort of an establishment do you have there? It has the Hilton name but comes complete with spiders. I was going to ask [censored] to spring for a ticket for me to visit you, but I really don't feel I can now!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm with Mitzi where spiders are concerned.<BR>Living in Sydney was a nightmare for me with the funnelwebs. A friend of mine took her garbage bin out one night in bare feet. When she went to bring the bin in the next day, she had run one over with the wheels on the bin.... How close was that.... waaaaaaayyyyy to close for this little black duck.!!!!<BR>I lived in constant fear of the blighters...<P>Have to go, have so much to do. Just wanted to contribute, and try for the prize.<P>The weather here is unbelievable. It's winter, my baby is asleep in her pram outside with just a tshirt on, and the sky is blue and cloudless. Magnificent.<P>I did see the eclipse on Sunday night. It was great, and then last night I think we had a full moon. It was so beautiful.<P>have a great Tuesday, when you all wake up<P>love and hugs<P>Jo<P>

M
M
Crocodile Jo,<BR> What's a blighter? Is that an Aussie spider? <BR> We usually only get spiders in the house in the winter.Hey,spiders get cold,too! I really don't get that many.But,......one day,I was just sitting down with a cup of hot tea,and was just getting ready to take a drink,when I noticed a large hairy spider floating in my cup! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Death by hot tea!I have no idea how he/she got there.I could never drink out of that cup again.<P> I'm glad you got to see the eclipse;couldn't see it here,maybe next year.<BR> <BR>Hey,I went on that Lethal Weapon ride,too,in my living room!I have a video tape of rollercoaster rides from the perspective of riding them.I'm going to send a copy to Mitz,so when I take her to DisneyWorld,she'll be ready to hit all the big ones!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Talk to you later,Melanie.<P> ~~Washington Murph<BR>

M
M
[censored],<BR> I just wanted to tell you that I do know where the Space Needle is.It's right where it was the last time I couldn't find it.<P> BTW;Texas,is that one of those states where men are men,and sheep are nervous? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Murphy (edited July 17, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Geesh!!! I'm gone for 9 hours and everyone drops by!!! <P>Hey Jo,<BR>I've actually heard of funnelwebs. I watch the Crocodile Hunter!!!! When I watch that show, I'm glad I'm here! LOL LOL<P>No roller coasters for this chick. Up too high, making loops upside-down, going too fast...yuk!!! I'll stand on the ground and wave to y'all!! LOL (My answer for everything! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>Murph,<BR>I'll watch the video, but then I'll watch you ride the coasters!! LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

B
B
Hey everyone!<P>Jo, Is the citric acid powder like a fruit preservative? The stuff to keep your peaches from turning brown?<P>Mitz,<BR>I hate spiders too, but I've gotten where I can kill the little (or big) buggers by myself now [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. I think my landlord stired up a nest of black widows a month or so ago when he rebuilt one end of the porch. They've been coming in the house a lot lately.... EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!! <P>Murph/Mr. Hilton,<BR>I think I have an idea, who had the doggie downers from the 4th??? We could crush some over Mitz's cereal and then haul her up to the top! What ya think, Mitz??<P>What's the weather like there in late August or mid/late September? I'm still trying to decide on the dates for my vacation, and I know I want to rent a convertable and go crusing down the coast. <P>Ok, well, it's almost hot tub time, and then beddie by time. I'll check back in sometime in between.<P>Smooches,<BR>Busty Flutterby<BR>

B
B
Hey, has anyone hear of or used phonefree? It's a free program that lets you make calls from your PC... <P>I just talked to a friend of mine... the connection is a little shaky at times, kinda like using a cell phone, but it's free!<P>We could all sign up using our screen names & actually talk to each other.... whatdathink? <P>Time to go nighty-night....<BR>ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz<BR>Smooches,<BR>Busty!

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly,<P>Remind not to eat or drink anything around you guys that I haven't prepared myself!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>There is also a thing called dialpad. But I can't use any of them! (Darn Web TV [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) I wanna talk too!!!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

B
B
Jodie,<BR>With PhoneFree, we can call your home phone and talk for free too [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].... you just can't call us [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<BR>I think it even allows confrence calling. We could have a group call! I think that would be a blast.... just one thing though.... no mashers allowed [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Busty Flutterby [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly,<P>Ok, this might sound dumb, but what's a masher?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (Could this be a blonde moment??)<P>That would be so cool!!!!!!! I've actually talked to 3 people from MB and met 1 of them in person (DanaB). Conference calling would be a blast. Almost like an MB convention!!<P>Who all would be interested??<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Busty,<BR> August and September are usually our nicest,and hottest months.I like to travel in Sept/Oct. because the kids are in school,and the rates are cheaper.<BR> <BR>You know,there's a rollercoaster in Calif.,I believe it's called the Colossus,that has one of the highest,and fastest drops.If we could get those doggy downers into Mitz,we could have them stop us at the top until she wakes up.As we gently nudge her awake,we could say"Look down there,Mitz!Oh,are we starting to move?" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Oh,Hi Mitz,<BR> We were just talking about you!<BR> How's your week going? The weather's still nice here,so I've been getting out a little more.May go hit the beach.<BR> <BR>Phone-sex,er,conferencing might be fun.<BR> And since I have a voice like Fabio.....<BR> Honestly,I have a terrible phone voice!This lousy WA hayfever,and clogged sinuses,ya know.Don't you know,men have a harder time yakking on the phone than women?It's a proven fact.Why do you think they called it the Princess Phone? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I would be interested in how to make cheap phone calls over the PC,though.<P> ~~Murph/BeachBum<BR>

R
RWD Offline
R
Sorry Murph, Cedar Point Amusement Park in Ohio now has the highest and fastest coaster, called the Millenium Force. It drops about 300' and about 85 degrees(90 degrees would be straight down). I haven<BR>t ridden it yet, but my d has twice. We are supposed to go there for her birthday at end of the month.

M
M
Ohio? Hey,thanks Bob!<BR> That's even closer to Mitz's place.<BR> Would you mind helping Butterfly and I out?<BR> Mitz says she can hardly wait! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph, Butterfly and Bob,<P>This isn't fair!! You're all ganging up on me!!! LOL<P>I was in Ohio two years ago. Sea World!!!! Tried to get to Cedar Point but didn't have time. <P>My week has been a little crappy at work. The one guy I work with is giving me a hard time and saying vulgar things about me! I'm gonna have kick some butt soon! LOL LOL<P>Stop talking about me as if I'm not here!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Some guy is saying vulgar things about you?<BR> Do you want me to come over there,and drop him like a bad habit?<BR> "BOOM,BOOM,OUT GO THE LIGHTS!!!"<P> Why is he saying nasty things about you? Or did he peel his shirt off,and you laughed at him?<BR> <BR> We only tease ya cuz we like ya!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> But I would love to see your face when we start that 300' drop! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph<BR> <BR> <p>[This message has been edited by Murphy (edited July 18, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>No, I don't want you to hit him. He's mentally about the age of 4 so it really wouldn't be fair! LOL He just says nasty things about me all the time. I think he's got a small crush on me and that's the only way he knows how to express it.<BR>(Thanks for the offer! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>You wouldn't be able to see my face, because I would puke all over you!!!!! LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

Page 63 of 136 1 2 61 62 63 64 65 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 758 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation