Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 67 of 136 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 135 136
B
B
OMG!!! It's almost 4 am here, but I just had to tell someone what happend tonight!!!<P>I went to a concert, and you'll never guess who I did <B><I>The Twist</B></I> with!!!! (keep it clean guys... I mean the dance the twist [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>Let's Twist again... Like we did last summer... <BR>Oh Let's twist again... like we did last year...<BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>><BR>> <P>Are you ready ..... CHUBBY CHECKER!!!! I Got to <I>TWIST</I> with <B>CHUBBY CHECKER!!</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>Ok, I'm feeling much better now.... that was like a big gas bubble inside me, and I knew I'd never get to sleep until I got it out.<P>So, Bill, when can we expect the pictures??? I'm still waiting for my prize for # 700 and # 900. I'm waaaaaiitttttinnnnggggggg..<BR>tick tock tick tock. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>Mitz, I'll go to Ohio with you... as long as you let me go to Dresden. Have you ever heard of Longaberger Baskets?? Well, anyway, I sell them, and that's where our home office is, and lots of great shops & stuff! The worlds largest basket is there (it's the building), and they just finished a world class golf corse. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] We could do some serious shopping, and maybe even scope out some Omish guys [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>JoJo, Where were we being disded??? I just want to read about it... I promise to be nice.<P>Well, I'm gonna go turn in now.... It's now 4:15 AM MST, and I'm suposed to go swimming in about 4 hours... I'll catch ya'll later!<P>Smooches,<BR>Busty TTF & CC'sDP<BR>(more initials for Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Butterfly,<P>OMG, aren't you lucky!!!!!! Actually Chubby Checker was in my town about 15 years ago. I didn't get to meet him but my cousin's husband worked at the local radio station and they got to. <P>Sure, if Murph's going to ignore me, you can go to Ohio with me. Seems he's mad at me because I hurt his feelings (Sorry Murph! Now I'm begging forgiveness!) <P>I figured out the CC's DP (Chubby Checker's Dance Partner) but I didn't get the TTF. And Murph still won't tell me what SAOFEP stands for! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey Murph! You'd be proud of me! I actually mowed part of my yard yesterday with...get this...a push mower!!!!!! First time in about 6 years that I've mowed anything!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>TTFN,<BR>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Ok,Jodie(sex appeal oozing from every pore!),<BR> I forgive you. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> And here I thought we were........"Soulmates" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> No,I'm not ignoring you,but had to work the weekend.Just got home.Pretty warm day,how about there?<P> So,how do your legs feel after pushing around that mower? Gives them a little workout,huh?<P> You and Busty going to Ohio to hit that 300' coaster? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Busty/CCDP/TTF(The Tooth Fairy?),<BR> How are you? I didn't know Chubby was still alive.How old is he now?<BR> While we're namedropping,guess who I ran into years ago?<BR>Wolfman Jack! <P>That's right,I was at a car show,and he was one of the celebrities.It was pretty crowded,and he came through the crowd,and ran into me,literally!He was a big guy,almost knocked me over(guess I should of sued$$$$$).<P> I wonder if Bill got his pix,yet?<P> ~~Murph/FFRIWJ [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>(and now I know what the initials stand for!!)<P>Actually, my legs are fine...but my arms hurt. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But it did feel good though. And I could see what I accomplished. <P>I told Busty I would go to Ohio with her, but not to ride the coaster. We're going to spy on you and Daisy Jo! LOL LOL<P>Jodie "Soulmate" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Murph/Mel!!<P>"Payback" is in Showtime right now!!!! Lookin' good! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie/SM,<BR> I saw that movie a while back.Old Mel really knows how to deal with the bad guys.<BR>I just watched"American Beauty".Talk about a strange movie.A guy going through a MLC,lusting after a teenager.I like'em young,but not that young!<P> Haven't heard from Daisy Jo.Must be out partying.Those wild blondes......<P> See,a little yardwork is good for you.You'll be in shape in no time.<BR>Probably could use a World Famous,Danish Deep-Tissue Massage,though,huh? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/Mel?<P>

W
W
Jeese-o-pete....you guys are still here.....LOL<P>I did the yard work thing this weekend...too bad no one took pictures...LOL<P>Great fun w/Chubby Checker...too cool.<P>I'm still waitng for Rebecca Romijn to call [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I invited her to come see my etchings...what gives???<P>Oh well hope springs eternal....<P>Night all,<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR><P>May the roads rise to meet you,<BR>May the winds always be at your back,<BR>May the sun shine warm upon your face,<BR>The rains fall soft upon your fields,<BR>And until we meet again,<BR>May god hold you<BR>In the hollow of his hand.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>What do you mean, I'll be in shape in no time?? I'm already in shape! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (I'm just too lazy to do it on a regular basis! LOL)<P>The massage table is all set up and waiting. I'm first in line. Who's next??<P><BR>Bill,<BR>It's actually been so long since my brother has seen me use a law mower, that he went in his house and got his camera. (I gave him the one-finger salute!)<P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Well,Lora and Daisy are closer than you,so they'll probably be first in line!<BR> And here I was complaining about the women around here giving me the one-finger salute!<BR> Must be a national thing. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> I couldn't believe it,I overslept this morning.I was actually a little late.So,I'm going to hit the hay early tonight.<P> Have your brother send me that lawnmowing pix....Jodie-the Redhaired Lawn Goddess,all hot and sweaty! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]THO!<P> Catch ya'll later!<P> ~~Murph/YGZZZZZZ<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph/Sleepyhead,<P>I don't think so!!! Lora and Daisy will have to wait in line!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I only flipped him off cause he's my brother. I was smiling in the picture!! <P>Go get your beauty rest!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Nite-nite,<BR>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Just got out of a hot bath with my ShowerMassager. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <BR>Ok,I'll take a pix of you smiling while flipping off your brother. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> At my age it's not called beauty sleep anymore. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Have a great week! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/ZZZZZZZ<P>

L
L
Finally my name comes up in reference to a massage instead of some work! I am ready! Did you see the thread about the person who was almost having an EA with her massage therapist? I go to a woman once in awhile and it feels so good to be touched by another human that I sometimes wonder if I am having an affair with her! <P>Have a good week everyone.<BR>Lora

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Lora,<P>OMG!! You actually showed up!! How've you been?? Since Murph will have you doing so much work for him, I might let you go first for the massage...maybe! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Yeah Murph, you're ancient! I think you're about the oldest person I know! NOT!! <P>Have a good day everyone!!!<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

D
D
Howdy all!<P>We might eventually hit the big 2k after all.<BR>We're on the way to 1,400<P>Nobody commented on the last several jokes I've shared.....were they that bad????<P>[censored] from Texas

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hi [censored]!!<P>How was the weekend? <P>Even if I don't comment on all of your jokes, I love reading them!! Got any more WV jokes??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Did you read what Chris posted on General Questions about How do you know who to marry? It's hilarious!!!! And WhenIFindTheTime posted here about Man vs. Woman. It's hilarious too!!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <p>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited July 24, 2000).]

D
D
Mitzi<P>You have always been so good to respond. Thanks for the uplift.<P>Had a fun week-end...thanks for asking.<P>God bless you......<P>D from T

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Are you still out pushing that mower around?<BR> Maybe you should put some headlights on that thing so you can see what you're doing! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>NO WAY!! I think I'm done mowing for the summer! LOL LOL Headlights on a pushmower...that sounds like something my brother would do! LOL LOL<P>How've you been?<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
AH HA!!!!You are there!!<BR> You must live in front of your WebTV!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> I'm OK.Another warm day-80'.Hot for us,anyways.The house is still warm.How's the weather there?<P> ~~Murph<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>OH so this was just a little trick to bring me out of hiding! I see how you work now! LOL LOL<P>I'm here except when I work. And if I'm doing something else around the house, it's at least turned on so I can hear the little beep when I get mail! LOL LOL<P>It's pretty chilly here now. I actually had to wear a jacket this evening. But it's been about 75 during the day. CHILLY!!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 67 of 136 1 2 65 66 67 68 69 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation