Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 69 of 136 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I know you're teasing! If you weren't teasing me, I'd think there was something wrong with you! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Ok, so I do have a life. A rather boring one though! LOL Wake up, take care of the kids, go to work, pick up the kids, hang around here for a while and go to bed. Wake up and start all over...DULL!!!<P>And just so you know, I don't mind you teasing and joking around with me. You have a great sense of humor!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> That's good to know SOMEBODY appreciates me(ya hear that,Daisy!).<P> Yeah,life does get pretty boring.Same thing here.Just beautiful women lounging around my hot tub all evening.You get so tired of that!<P> I guess I need to take up an action-packed hobby.Like bowling....<P> OK,what else do you like to do?(when you're not on-line?) <P> ~~Murph/Hef<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Yeah, I'm sure you're just soooo sick of the women! LOL LOL<P>Hmmmmm...what do I like to do?? I've forgotten what I like to do. We always did what stbx liked to do. I used to like to read, draw,(yes, I'm creative! LOL). I do like taking the kids camping and fishing. I just haven't taken the time to do things I like for about 11 years. H and the kids came first. Gee, I sound kinda pathetic!! <P>Maybe I need to get out more! LOL LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Gerri,<P> Welcome back. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> Please tell us all about your trip.I promise I won't get bored.I'll probably never make it over there.<P> Not sure about that running with the bulls-bull-[censored],I've seen"City Slickers"!!<P> You have nude pix of Kathleen Turner?<BR> Go ahead and post'em,OK? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> <BR>~~Murph/DOM(Dirty old man)<P> <P>

M
M
Jodie,<BR> OK,let me rephrase that.<BR> What did you like to do BEFORE you were married?<BR> <BR> ~~Murph

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Before I was married...I chased after the bad boys at school, had slumber parties, went to football games...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL I was 16 when I started dating stbx, and from that time on, he called the shots. I didn't realize it at the time but now I do. We always did what he wanted. We were always with his friends. I was just there. <P>Maybe I should start having slumber parties again! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> Chased the bad boys,huh?<BR> Didn't listen to your mother,did you? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> A SLUMBER PARTY!!!!<BR> You can invite Lora,Daisy,Gerri,Busty,Sheryl(as chaperone),Dana,Nancy,Student,Gina;let's see,who else?<P> I'll bring the ice cream,and the Danish Massages(world famous!).<P> What do you think?<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Yep, that's how I got stbx. I chased him and he was a bad boy. I didn't listen to my mom very much then. I kinda wish I had now! LOL LOL<P>We need to have the slumber party at Butterfly's! She's got the hot tub! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] And we're all old enough that we could make it co-ed. That is if you don't mind getting a make-over and a new hair do. Plus we call boys all night!! LOL LOL LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I think I'm gonna get ready for my beauty sleep. I HAD to get up early this morning. STBX actually came over and got the kids. (Only the 2nd time this month.) I'm whipped!<P>Nite-nite,<BR>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> <BR>Ok,I'll say it.<BR> <BR>At your age,you STILL need your beauty sleep!(SAOFEP!)<BR> <BR>There,feel better? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Have a good day.<BR> 'Nite-nite.ZZZZZZZ<P> ~~Murph

B
B
I'm back..... did ya miss me?? LOL<P>TCF,<BR>Thanks for the card.... my B-day isn't until Monday, and I feel special now! Isn't your's on Monday too??<P>Mitzi, <BR>Geesh, if DOM thinks you're old... I've got 10 months on you! LOL... I'll host the slumber party! We can call all the cute guys and breath heavy & giggle, and then prank call all our X's or STBX's, OM's or OW's!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'll even make up a big batch of my world famous Margaritas!<P>Murph/DOM,<BR>Hey, We (Mitz & I) are still young hotties! At least I am once or twice a day.... damn power surges! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Hey, what are some nice (but inexpensive) hotels there in Seattle? I'm getting all my ducks in one basket so I can book my trip [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. Also, how long does it take to drive to Vancover? I want to cross the northern border!!<P>Cinderella,<BR>I like the idea of posting email addys... or maybe we could just post them here like The Card Fairie does (unless they are too risque [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] to post here).<BR>Maybe we should start a thread for everyone to post there b-day & email addy.<P>Well, it's back to work for this little chickidee... catch ya'll later.<P>Smooches,<BR>Busty<P>My email is dawnettad@aol.com [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hey Busty,<BR> <BR> If you're going to have a bunch of young,cute guys at the slumber party,I'll just stay home with my ice cream!I'm not young,or cute(well,maybe in the proper light).<P> Here's the scoop.It's about 145 miles from downtown Seattle to Vancouver,BC.The holdup is getting through the border.You can either hit it very early in the morning at the Blaine crossing,or head over to Sumas anytime for a faster crossing(but more miles).Take a look at the map.It's been a few years since I've crossed up there,so it could have gotten worse,I'll find out.Should take you maybe 3 hours to get up there,depending on crossing.<P> I haven't stayed in hardly any Seattle hotels,except a couple of expensive ones for an aniversary.Maybe you can tell me about where you want to stay(downtown?),and a price,and I'll look in my AAA book and see what I can find.<P>Of course,there's always Murphy's Bed&Breakfast,which includes a cozy basement room complete with friendly spiders,rats,and the ghost of the Woman in White(I don't go down there after dark). [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> BTW,if we should cross paths when you're up here,you have to promise me you won't tell Mitz that I really don't look like Mel.I know it would break her heart if she found out the truth! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Jodie,<BR> Oh,Hi-we were just talking about you.<BR> I was just telling Busty that I really look more like that good-looking actor...oh,what's his name?He was in that movie.....oh,you know the one I'm talking about.....<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
N
Oh my dear Murph/whoever you're going by today (is it Mel still?),<P>Re: the slumber party...<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Sheryl(as chaperone)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You have no idea what a bad chaperone I'd be!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I'm in my no responsibility, just having fun phase... right or wrong, damn the torpedos.<P>This made me smile!! And, I'll have you know, it also made me post the first message in about a week and a half!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] And even then, very, very few.<P>You kill me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Have fun you guys...<P>Sheryl

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>It seems like you're always talking about me when I'm gone! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>You just don't want us to think you really look like Mel so that we won't be fighting over you! LOL LOL<P>Sheryl,<P>Why do you think you were chosen as chaperone?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Butterfly,<P>Bring on the MARGARITAS!!!!!!<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>my email is mitzihartman@webtv.net

C
C
Card Faerie really brightened my day Tuesday. I had a great day Wednesday. Actually I got most of my presents Tuesday.<P>My children spent the evening with their dad and came in that night with a basket holding a little European garden. Great - something else to get in the way and have to be tended but they did give me a gift. New guy in my life brought by a gift certificate to a shop that sells clothing and accesories from central & so. America. My whole office went to lunch to celebrate 2 birthdays.<P>Yesterday children and I took a day off together. Big event was a trip to public library. It's one of their favorite outings. Last night my mom showed up with a cake and a gold bracelet with 4 nice rubies and some tiny diamonds.<P>It all makes up for getting no presents last year.<P>I can party during the day tomorrow but not the evening. I have plenty of cake. Mom's and the one I baked. I can bring that!!<P>

B
B
Murph,<BR>I'd like to meet you while I'm there... That's one of the reasons for the stop in Seattle (aside from going to Vancover [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]). Maybe we could do lunch, dinner or ice cream [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].... something. (was going to put each other, but don't want to have Ms. Mitzi or the censors all over me for that one [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>I promise I won't tell Mitiz what you really look like ... as long as you buy me a margarita! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Besides, I'm sure you are better looking than Mel, and I might just want to keep you all for myself!!<P>Oh, and about the slumber party... YOU were the <B><I>Young, good looking STUD MUFFIN</B></I> being referred to!<P>Mitzi,<BR>I have 3 5-gal buckets left over from my resturant days that I use to mix up PartyRita's in... Think that will be enough? We can always try to remix in them, but I've found after a bucket of them has been consumed, the mixing kinda goes out the window [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]!<P>Hey [censored], Where's the Joke, Man?!?!?!<P>Gotta go, I'm at work, and the boss is here!<P>Smooches,<BR>Busty<P>PS ~ Murph.... My Momma warned me about guys who would try to show me there <I>etchings</I>... wonder if that applies to ghosts too??? <BR>

C
C
Card Faerie really brightened my day Tuesday. I had a great day Wednesday. Actually I got most of my presents Tuesday.<P>My children spent the evening with their dad and came in that night with a basket holding a little European garden. Great - something else to get in the way and have to be tended but they did give me a gift. New guy in my life brought by a gift certificate to a shop that sells clothing and accesories from central & so. America. My whole office went to lunch to celebrate 2 birthdays.<P>Yesterday children and I took a day off together. Big event was a trip to public library. It's one of their favorite outings. Last night my mom showed up with a cake and a gold bracelet with 4 nice rubies and some tiny diamonds.<P>It all makes up for getting no presents last year.<P>I can party during the day tomorrow but not the evening. I have plenty of cake. Mom's and the one I baked. I can bring that!!<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Alright now!!! I've kept quiet long enough!!!! All this talk and insinuating about sex has got too quit!!!! I'm deeply insulted and Offended by it!!! (Yeah, right! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>Butterfly,<P>Buckets of Margaritas??!!! Just pass me a straw!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Murph is just trying to pretend like he didn't know he's the stud-muffin of the party. He wanted us to actually come out and say it!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Wonder if he'd bring his ice cream and we could make margarita floats??<P>Cinderella,<BR>I'm soooo glad you're birthday was good!!!!!!!! Are you joinging us at Butterfly's for the Hot-tub, birthday, slumber party, margarita festival??<P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Question: What does SAOFEP mean?<P>Mitzi - I do plan on being at the party. I have 2 cakes I can bring. White w/ white icing and choc.w/ choc. icing.<P>What time and when is the party? That will make it easier for me to get there. And I need to know the dress code. I can dress for:<P>hot tub party<BR>pool party<BR>dancing<BR>formal ball (have to get coach ready)<BR>lasar tag (rates high-tough in strapless dress & heels)<BR>picnic<P>I'm game. Just need details.<P>Can't make it tomorrow night. Got children and no computer at home. Will have computer tomorrow but will have to skip in and out of party so I can finish getting visual presentations ready for Sunday's worship services. We church secretaries sometimes have to lead double lives.

M
M
<BR>OMIGOSH!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Now I'm in trouble!The pressure is incredible!A good-looking Goddess who thinks I'm better than Mel wants to see me???<BR> <BR>A Young,Good-Looking Stud Muffin? <BR> Hardly.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Busty,you better have a few drinks before you show up! But like your old blind dates,I have a great personality!<BR> <BR> Well,OK,Mitz says it's alright if you give me a,....er,......backrub! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> Cinderella,<BR> You'll have to ask Mitz what SAOFEP means.It refers to her,ask any guy around! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR> Jodie,<BR> Sorry if we talk behind your back,but you're never around during the day.<P>Wait a minute...supposedly works during the day,comes home after dark.You're not a vampire,are you? Don't worry,I won't tell anyone(where's Buffy when you need her?).<BR> <BR> Catch you after dark,Elvira!<P> <BR> ~~Murph/NervousWreck<BR> <P> <P> <P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Cinderella,<P>SAOFEP...something MURPH thought of to describe me...Sex Appeal Oozing From Every Pore! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] And he's never even seen me!! LOL LOL<P>The party starts tomorrow sometime and hopefully will last a while. It's VERY casual! Just a swimsuit if you want! LOL LOL<P>Murph,<BR>Oh man! You guessed it! I'm a vampire! <P>No, not really...I just have a crappy schedule! LOL LOL I'll be soooo glad when tomorrow is over!!!!!!!!!<P>Where's that ice cream for the margarita floats????<P>Jodie/Elvira/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

Page 69 of 136 1 2 67 68 69 70 71 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 629 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation