Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 77 of 136 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Let me rephrase that! My brother does any body or mechanical work that needs done to my car. Better?? LOL LOL<P>Kyle is almost 11, Dylan is 8 and Noah is 3 1/2. My Dylan is a pest. He picks constantly on the other 2. <P>Me and my brother and sisters fought a lot too. Now I get along with all but my older sister. We don't go out of our way to be around each other but we don't avoid either. If I see her, I see her. If I don't, I don't. It may sound awful but she's done a lot of things to me that I've had a hard time forgetting about. <P>I hope with mine it's just a phase. <P>Well, my beauty sleep is calling. I have a meeting in the morning at 11 and I don't want to look too bad! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>G'Night,<BR>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> I'm sure you would look great even without your beauty sleep!<BR> Have a good Friday.I'll bet that meeting is about a big promotion. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Nite,Jodie/SAOFEP<P> ~~Murph/Handyman

W
W
Mitzi,<P>LMAO.......I know it will be a hard task to manage.......but I have ever confidence in the world in you and know that you could do a great job!!!(after all you do already have 3 boys already) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]......ROTFLMAO<P>Thank you for the B-day song!......I was doing the happy dance all night!.. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>(turning 35 is no biggie for me......my stbx had a really tough time.)LOL<P>It is so funny how the kids fight who gets to sit in front.......LOL....I have a Plymouth Van and both of mine fight over that same thing!...LOL....(I have solved that one......one sits in the front on the way there......and the other sits on the way back)LMAO....<P>Take it easy.......and I will try to catch ya this Sat---<P>Murph,<P>ROTFLMAO........you just kill me!<BR>That was a good one!.....(worth a couple of points for sure!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am glad to see that you are back to your old self and you still are showing that wonderful humor!........<P>Hey,ya know I just thought of something!<BR>(I know,I know a very scary thought but just humor me ok?...)LOL<BR>Haven't seen or heard from Medic/Tim in a while.......do you know how he is doing?<P>You take it easy.........<BR>(oh.ppssssttt.....I think that you should keep an eye on Jodie,she will have a lot of guys on here flirting w/her.....better keep her in line to make sure she doesn't get a big head! And if Drew happens to get out of line...you just set him straight K?)......ROTFLMAO<P>You all take it easy and have a great weekend!.........<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

C
C
I'm back. <P>Drive a Reagan era Olds. Solved the front seat problem by making both combatants sit in the back seat. Sometimes I wish I could put one of them in the trunk.

B
B
Gina/Baby Doll<P>BE very very safe on your trip! Okay<P>Mitzi, the boss is leaving town now...guess you really are stuck with a HUGE task at hand, but I bet that Cinderella will take some pressure off of you!<P>Hey Murphy! Did you say something about Nebraskan's I will kick your butt! HUSKERS RULE!!!!!<P>See here is what I see Murph, you can "suck up" all you want, but until you get the MST feeling, it won't get you anywhere...hahahahahaha<P>Hang tough, and will catch you guys this weekend, even this afternoon.<P>Cindirelli, So happy your back, maybe we can get Dana, Chap and a few posts from Gina in<P>Again Gina Be safe, what is a party without a Baby Doll? it isn't a party!<P>Fill us in that your there safe<P>BTW I think by god that I am closest to you Mitz. So sorry Murphy, I guess I get picked up first! <P>Talk soon my dear friends<P>Drew! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
OK, EVERYBODY!!<P>Get over to the EN board and read the smart blond joke. Then come back over here and make Mitzi and the rest of the blonds happy by telling them that it sounds just like something they would do.

C
C
Am I the only person who has encountered the problem of the system accepting my replies but they don't show up for a long time so I repost and then look stupid for double, or triple, posting?<P>I have noticed that it is not just on this thread.<P>[This message has been edited by cinderella (edited August 04, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by cinderella (edited August 04, 2000).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, I read the smart blonde joke!!! GOOD ONE!!!! <P>One thing though, Murph is the blonde. I'm the bottle red-head!! LOL LOL LOL LOL<P>Gina,<BR>I'll do my best to keep them in line. Murph will be ok, but Drew has me worried! LOL LOL <P>Drew,<BR>I do have a lot of responsibility don't I?! I think if we all restrain ourselves a little, the weekend will go smoothly! LOL LOL LOL<P>Cinderella,<BR>Thanks for the heads-up on the joke. If I was still a blonde, I'd be proud! LOL<P>Murph,<BR>Get on Dana's case about the pix. She's the one who took 'em! I was just the innocent bystander! LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I just like this place so much, I thought I'd post twice! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR> <p>[This message has been edited by Mitzi (edited August 04, 2000).]

B
B
Cindirelli,<P>YOUR NOT the only one having issues with posts seeming like they take forever to get on the board! UGH UGH UGH [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>On a lighter note. It is 1 p.m. Friday, I think all my work is caught up, do I hear the sound of a fresh ice cold Corona...NO NO,,,I am in need of a nice dark, thick foamy Guiness...YEAH...that sounds awesome!<P>Hey Cindirelli, I wasn't standing you up at all, I was just biding my time until my princess came back from the ball!<P>I had to keep my MST traits in good form you know...Hate to lose the touch you know!<P>Come one, Come all, there is a party in Nebraska tonight, Not RSVP's please, just get your hinny's here!!!<P>Toddle Do just for now...NOT, I will be prowling around here today!<P>Talk to me people! I is BORED!!!!<P>DREW [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Fair Prince Drew - Thy fairer princess must now seek her coach and depart to the greener climes of Nashville. There she will embrace her fair son and daughter and take the handsome son to the psychiatrist. Then shall the princess take the young royals home to the familial castle whereupon the dark un-prince shall arrive and carry them away for a day. Thereupon shalt the beauteous princess make ready for the arrival of the handsome, suave, and debonair suitor and she shall be carried away for an evening of fun and relaxation and spooning, and mooning, and whatever it is. <P>I bid you a fond adieu until the dawn of Monday's light and workday.<BR>doct

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Ok, this is really starting to bug me!! I'm home early enough to get in on the party for once! And where has everyone gone???? <P>Jodie/Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Mitzi...I was just thinking the same thing...I just got back to see if anything new was happening! And here you are...LOL<P>Damn can't beleive I am home on a Friday night...LOL<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Drew,<P>Don't feel bad! I'm home every Friday night after work! LOL LOL What's a social life?? I haven't had one in so long I wouldn't know how to act! LOL LOL I'd probably make a fool of myself! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Hi Jodie,<P> The weekend is here.How are you?<BR> I'll be helping my folks move a few things tomorrow,so I won't be relaxing all day.<BR>I am inheriting an old antique grandfather clock that they don't have room for.Sounds nice,too.<BR> <BR> Social life?Yeah,I talk to women all the time;you,Gina,Busty,Lora,Daisy,etc.Guess I need to get out more,like the old days.We're talking the'70's,Folks.Things just aren't the same,though......<P>"Ya know what I mean,Vern?"<P> Hey,that Drew's not such a bad guy after all,even with what Gina e-mailed me about him.Those Nebraskan's sure know how to have a good,old time down on the farm! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> ~~Murph/CS

B
B
Hey sorry Mitz, I was spaced out there. I will keep you company if your still around tonight. I don't feel that bad, heck got the boxers on and the tank how can one feel bad being this comfy? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Although the Jack and Coke is making me feel the need to get out of here and having a tad bit-o-fun!<P>Hey how is that car?<P>Murph must have checked out to where he is having a life huh?<P>Gina is gone for the week, Cindirelli is gone and Dang guess it is just you and I tonight???<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
See,Drew,<P> I am faster than you!(well,in posting,that is!)<P><BR> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>I'm doing good. Don't have to go back to work until Monday unless you count houseWORK!!!!! LOL<P>I inherit things like old family bibles, pictures, baptism records, obituaries...that sort of stuff. I got a box full of stuff when my grandma went into a nursing home. And some other things too. I love old stuff, especially if it's from my famiy! I can actually trace back about 16 generations on some branches of my family. I'm related by marriage to Pocahontas!! <P>Drew,<BR>Murph's still around. He keeps me company almost every night! LOL LOL<BR>I need to pull out the ole wine coolers...I know cheap but they have alcohol! LOL LOL LOL LOL<P>Jodie/Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

B
B
Murph if you look at the times, I beat you by 3 minutes...nanananana!<P>p<P>

B
B
So I just heard from Gina. She is half way to her destination! Yes she knows how to get ahold of me! LOL<P>Said to say hello to you guys!!!<P>So got them wine coolers out and tossin' them back are ya Mitz, you a sipper, or a guzzler? Or does it just depend on the night?<P>

Page 77 of 136 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation