Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 79 of 136 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
GEEEZZZ,<P>The offers I'm getting. What's a girl to do?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I have no qualms about posting my address or phone #. If you can get past the dogs, you're a man worth keeping in my book! LOL LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Oh god now Mitzi, it is tastin' REAL Good tonight! YUM YUM...but I will share with you...here will dust off the chair next to me where the pitcher is [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Tastin' good good good!!!<P>Man what a kick!

B
B
Murph,<P>You can join Mitzi here...I bet it is halfway! Will mix the drinks real stiff too!<P>I even have a big old whirlpool bath! HUMMMM [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey can Mitzi come out and play Murph?? um my mower seemed to have quit, can you see what the matter is Mitzi??? Yeah just lean over there a bit and check out my motor will ya? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Drew,<P>Now you've gona and made me thirsty for some lemonade a la Drew. I'm gonna have to go tomorrow and buy the stuff and mix me up a BIG pitcher of the stuff! LOL<P>Murph,<P>Where ya at???<P>Mitz/Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<P> Get past the dogs,huh?<BR> Yeah,those Toy Poodles are a rough crowd.<P> Skipped out of work early today,and saw"Hollow Man".About a guy who makes himself invisible.<BR>Kinda like me,when I was at my in-laws......<P> How about a weather report,RHG?<BR> It's 9:45 here,and still about 75'outside.<P><BR> ~~Murph/H&S

B
B
yeah, Murph where'd ya go?<P>did you get the mix I posted, Kind of reminds me of the Baldwin Sisters on The Waltons, get into the recipe, and take a nip of the hooch! it is amazing how it tastes just like Lemonade I swear! Be careful though it will bite you on the butt Mitz!

M
M
OK,<P> Who wants........"ICE CREAM"??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>~~Murph/YourIceCreamMan(stop me when I'm passing by...)

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>RHG says it's a nice and cool 72 degrees at 12:50am. <P>i don't have toy poodles, Silly!! I have a beagle that barks at anything that moves. She's a big pain in the butt, too!! LOL LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
ME, ME, ME!!! (HAnd raising in the air!) I want the ice cream!!! I was "wondering" when you were going to break it out! LOL What all do you have???<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
What flavor Murph? any toppings involved? I creamy caramel sauce and marshmallow creme with peanuts, can you provide?<P>I may need some Ice Cream to settle the Jack churning around...LOL...nah, gotta get up early to get all the yards I have to do tomorrow, well I guess mind and Mitzi's at least...Gina asked if I would stop by when she called and mow her yard too...LOL<P>[This message has been edited by Blue Drew (edited August 05, 2000).]<P>[This message has been edited by Blue Drew (edited August 05, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by Blue Drew (edited August 05, 2000).]

M
M
Jodie,<P>OK,let's see(rustling through the freezer),<P> We got ice cream sandwiches,<BR> Fudgesickles,<BR> Sundae Cones,<BR> Strawberry Shortcake Bars,<BR> Chocolate-covered Bars,<BR> Haagen-Daz Bars,<BR> Snickers ice cream Bars,<BR> and a few odds and ends!<P> Whatta ya want?<P> How about you,Drew?<BR>(BTW,I know their weakness!)<P> <BR>~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> <BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>What are you doing? Hiding in the basement eating all the ice cream?? If I have to come down there after it, you're gonna be sorry!!! LOL LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Jodie,<BR> No,that last post took about 15 min.to show up.<BR>That darn Drew was editing his post.<BR> Don't think I didn't catch that,Drew.<BR> You sly devil,you!<P> ~~Murph [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>OMG!!! Snickers ice-cream bars!!!! Toss me a couple!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!<P>I'll admit, it's one of my weaknesses. A man with ice cream better run really fast! LOL LOL Or be willing to wrestle! LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Oh I want the Snickers Bars AND Hagen: Daaz Bars both, sorry not shy when it comes to sweet things, have you got that hint yet Mitzi, I like sweet thangs? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sounds to me Murph like you have surprises in your basement, Gina even talks about your basement! Whatcha got down there?

B
B
it is amazing what a difference between a Y and an H will make huh. Said HARD instead of YARD. Guess better put the pitcher away dang it! LOL<P>what hopin' that you would miss that one Murph! UGH

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>Drew had to edit that post because in it he said he wanted to "mow Gina hard" instead of mowing Gina's YARD! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
Drew,<BR> <BR> Well,ya better watch it,big fella.<BR> We'll have Tempest all over us like fleas on a dog.<P> Ghosts,Drew,I have ghosts in my basement.The ladies like to be scared,you know....<BR> <BR>On the other hand,would you be willing to spend the night down there? The doors get locked until sunrise.I don't go down there after dark.<BR> <BR>No one can hear you scream,in the night,in the dark..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> Any takers???<P><BR> ~~Murph/GhostBuster [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Murph,<P>You just want the women to be afraid so you can comfort them! LOL LOL LOL LOL What a way to have some fun!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jodie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
NOT ME...Hate dark and Heights...so sorry Murph...gotta pass on being locked in a dark place! LOL<P>Mitz, yeah you laugh, wait til I mow your hard! You will be humming sweet dixie then! LOL

Page 79 of 136 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 575 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation