Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 105 of 136 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 135 136
C
C
Bringing this site back to the top because I use the roll call on page 117.

C
C
Anyone want to see this again or shall we let it fade off into the sunset?

J
J
I took a look at it myself last night, but thought I'd let someone else resume it as I was only a very small part of it.<P>

C
C
I use the roll call on page 117 sometimes so I'm bringing this back up.

C
C
I use the roll call on page 117 sometimes so I'm bringing this back up.

C
C
I use the roll call on page 117 so I'm bringing this back up to the top.

J
J
Way to go Mitzi, you got us in trouble yet again.<P>I should have listened to the others when they said you were trouble [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Oh please! Everyone knows that I'm the innocent party in all of this! Right, everyone?! <P>Notice the thread that was closed was JAYHAWK'S! And Mitzi's mega-thread is still open! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Well, I've been a participant on several "questionable" threads.... I guess I'm in trouble too.... maybe I'll just go hide in a corner for a while.<P>See ya'll around.<BR>Flutterbutt

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Flutterbutt!!<P>Don't go hide in the corner! You're my partner in crime!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Maybe we could start our own forum somewhere....<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain and makes the sun come out again

C
C
I still use the addresses. So, I'm moving this back to the top

C
C
Oh,yeah. It's only me. Need the roll call. can't figure out how to set my machine so I don't have to keep finding this thread.<P>Happy Hannukah!<BR>Merry Christmas!<BR>Buon Natale!<BR>Feliz Navidad!<BR>Happy Ramadan!<BR>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
AND NOW!!<P>Back by popular demand!!<P>It's the MEGA-THREAD!!!<P>And you thought I would let it die!! I don't think so!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>How y'all doin??<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Hey Girlfriend!!<P>Ya know......I had the best time on this thread.<P>It really helped through a very difficult time.<P>Glad to see that you brought it back.<P>Think we can get Murph to show up????<P>I am hungry for some Ice Cream.LOL<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

W
W
Good Lord Woman!!! What on earth were you thinking!! Dragging this up from the archives!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bill

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Gina-Babe!!!<P>Hey!!! Maybe since we brought this back, Murph will show up!! (And he better have the ice cream!)<P>Bill,<P>I was thinking how much fun this thing was!!! Plus SOMEONE talked me into it!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So...since this thing is slow posting, I have a dilemma. Do we keep going with this one, and put up with it?? OR do I start a new one and go from there??? Any opinions??<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
N
Even the mega-thread still needs Chap! <P>And it's safe here... peace, ah, blessed peace... right here next to the hot tub!<P>Party on!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Sheryl!!<P>I knew you'd show up!! It's just too hard to stay away!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey guys! We have a chaperone!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
We could get [censored] or The Student. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm ready!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I've been thinking about this thread. Sure have been missing it. Remember this is where the plans for January's hot tub party were hatched. And I still have the name, phone number, and address of that hotel in case we need to have another one. The hot tub is huge. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] In an enclosed room away from the guest rooms so we could party there all night long. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 105 of 136 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (anchorwatch, bb1471, 1 invisible), 654 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation