Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 107 of 136 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 135 136
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Jo!<P>Bottles?? Forget that! I'm packing gallon jugs!! LOL LOL LOL<P>Hey! I really hope you can make it to the states. I'm still trying to figure out a way to go without my kids hating me! They might get to tag along. (And I'd bring a sitter!) They just want to see the ocean!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Gallon jugs????????? OMG - that's wonderful. I'll have 10!!!!<P>I also don't know what I'm going to do with my kiddly winks!! I'm thinking of asking the ex if he could have them while I'm gone. I did have a plan to take them to disneyland and then bring them over to VA Beach. How old are yours? Maybe we could share the costs of the sitter if I do end up bringing mine.<BR>When you say sitter, is it someone you know, or will you hire the hotel sitter? Friends of mine did that in the states, and got the sitter that had been at the White House!! Maybe there's a hotel chain over there called the White Houes Motel or something!!!!!!<P>Ok, now I need to reasses my suitcases. If you're bringing gallon jugs I wonder how much extra baggage I can have.!!! This trip is going to cost me a fortune, Not in airfares accommodation etc but booze!!!!!!!!!<P>REally, I do have something that I need to share. I don't drink all that much, but when I've had enough, I know and I just go to sleep. Doesn't matter where I am, or who with. I just fall asleep. I've missed two of my own parties that way.!!!!!!! My friends let themselves out at 1.30 am and turned the lights out on their way!!!!!<P>The day I got divorced, some friends came over to make sure I was ok, stayed a while, drank some more, and then let themselves out. I've never lived it down that I missed my own divorce party!!!!!!!<P>Anyway, can't wait. This is so exciting. I've counted the number of pays til then, yippee......... as long as the aussie dollar doesnt' fall any further I'll be ok, otherwise you'll all have to come here......<P>hugs, and get those jugs ready<P>Jo<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey Jo-Jo!<P>My kids are 11, 8 1/2 and 4. All 3 boys. I asked a friend of mine if she wanted to tag along to watch them. She said she would since she only works on weekends. I'm not sure what she'd charge me, I might just have to buy her food!! That would be excellent!<P>I don't think we have White House Hotels! LOL LOL And I'm not sure that the Ramada Inn has sitters. <P>I must confess, I don't drink much either. I used to before I became a single, working mom. But now, it only happens on the rare occassion. I tend to get really sappy when I drink. I love everyone! Embarassing!!!!!<P>Bring the kiddos if you need to! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey Mitz,<P>I'm baaack.<P>This could work couldn't it. My girls are nearly 6 and nearly 3. Perfect playmates for your boys. We'll have to talk more about this. Maybe we can get the family room happening!!!!! Or at least the rooms with inter-connecting doors.....<P>I never really did drink much anyway, well, not since I was early 20's,!!!! but the thought of waking up with a hangover and 2 young children just puts me right off. I did do it once, and I swore I'd never do it again. It was one of those whingy whiney mornings, nothing went right, everything ended up on the floor, baby pooped in her cot (yuck yuck yuck) and I had the hangover of all hangovers!!<P>NEVER NEVER AGAIN........<P>Now if I go out, it's when he has the children, so if I do indulge, I can be sad and sorry by myself in the morning!!!<P>We;ll have to talk more about this.<P>I have to go soon and pick them up from school and day-care. Then I'm heading down to Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast to have dinner with my parents. Friday nights are mine and the girls fun friday nights. Tonight we're having fish and chips on the beach with Nanny and Grampy. Should be great. The weather is divine, nice and warm but not muggy.<P>see you<P>Jo<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
JO!!! JO!!!!<P>Please....please, send some warm weather here!! It's cold and rainy in WV!!!!<P>You mean, you get to go out?? Gee...I don't know what that's like anymore. (A$$ doesn't take the boys at all) But, it's ok. I really don't mind. I love my kids and I love being a mom. <P>We WILL definately talk more about VA beach! It would be a blast!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
711: I can't believe that you have a screen saver of me from back in my modeling days. Man, that was a great campaign.<P>Cinderella: For the record, us skilled 'tradesmen' are definately skilled in other areas as well. Whomever came up with that theory was a pretty wise person [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bonnet: Just wanted to say hi to ya. I'll be taking a flight next month, but I'm realtively sure it won't be on your airline. But just in case, if you see a ruggedly handsome man wearing a Kansas Jayhawks ballcap, be extra nice to him...<P>Butterfly: How are those "peepers" doing?<P>Mitzi: Now that I have responded to your MEGA-THREAD, will you please get off my A$$???<P><p>[This message has been edited by Jayhawk 93 (edited March 23, 2001).]

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Jayhawk!<P>NO, I will not get off your [censored]! Just because you post once does not get you off the hook! You have to keep coming back and joining in on the fun!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Where's Murph???<P>I haven't had a hangover in 5 years and I don't miss it one frikken bit....And I no longer drive paranoid dreading colliding into a buss full of Nuns and orphans!!<P>

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Bill,<P>Murph's gone! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] So, I guess it's just you and Shawn left to the mercies of the ladies! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

711 Offline
Jawhawk:<P>I'm sending you a ticket to Atlanta now that I know your true identity. I mean what a combination. Great mind and beautiful body. Geez!

C
C
Cinderella is standing here beside her luggage, tapping her toes.<P>She has been waiting for Fair Prince Jayhawk's carriage to arrive. It was supposed to come a few months ago to take the beautiful princes, that means Cinderella, to the Kingdom of Kansas where she was to be wined and dined and.........

J
J
Ah Fair Maiden,<P>Allow me to extend thy humblest apologies to thee. There was a recent revelation in the glorious Kingdom of Kansas and your handsome prince was exiled from the promised land of milk and honey. Word came down that the Queen herself was a fancier of fornication in her youth and during a night of passion, your handsome prince was conceived. When the King found out of this disgrace, he was outraged and lost his head (as did the Queen). To make matters worse, the truth was revealed that your handsome prince was actually sired by the village idiot, a vagabond by the name of Zippy. The King was absolutely beside himself, but out of love and respect for the son he had raised as his own, he agreed to spare the life of this handsome, one-time prince. The only condition, your prince was instructed to leave his kingdom at once, only being allowed the clothes on his back, his horse and a small pouch with two bits worth of gold. The warning was also given to all of the kingdom that this [censored] son was not to be permitted anywhere near this cherished kingdom again.<P>Taking heed to the King’s warning, the townspeople rushed your handsome from their noble kingdom instructing him never to return. So Fair Maiden, your handsome prince has fallen from grace and is now a grizzly nomad, searching kingdom after kingdom for his long lost idiot of a father. There are no more carriages, no more riches and no more tales of promised far away lands. Although this man is still handsome, a prince he can longer be…..<P>Do not fret princess, the moon and the stars above shine brightly on thee and a true prince, one who is truly deserving of the attention of such a goddess, will surface when the planets are aligned. A princess such as thee will find her prince at the least likely moment. Listen to the wisdom of this once mighty prince, for you are destined a life greatness.<P>I bid you a fond farewell until I once again happen upon a kingdom which will allow a nomad such as myself access to a PC and the Internet. Adieu!<P>*Disclaimer: All characters and events in this story – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional. Any rebroadcast or retransmission without exact, written consent is strictly prohibited.<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Jayhawk 93 (edited March 24, 2001).]

B
B
Jayhawk,<P>you're a card!!<P>I looked for you on my flight last night, got all excited when I saw a guy with a cap, tall dark and handsome,, turned out he was an a****. OBVIOUSLY not you.<P>have a nice night<P>Jo

M
M
Does this mean I have another kid? Sh*t!!!! Gonna get a letter from Domestic Relations and the child support is going up again. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
Father?

C
C
Yet once again, my fondest dreams are dashed. Perhaps I should renounce my princess status and see if life improves.

M
M
Luke [Jayhawk], <<aaaahhhh hhhhaaaa>> I am your father!!! Come over to the dark side <<aaaahhhh hhhhaaaa>> Is that a rabbit? <P>The V I [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Zippy?? Dad???????? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm the princess around here. I've been told I look a bit like Princess Leia - without the honey buns - so, does that make me your daughter? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

J
J
Zippy, Darth Vader?<BR>Me, Luke?<BR>Cinderella, Princess Leia?<P>You're my <B>SISTER</B>?<P>Where the heck are we, West Virginia?

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey! Hey! Hey!<P>You just had to throw something in about WV, didn't you??!! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 107 of 136 1 2 105 106 107 108 109 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 935 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation