Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 132 of 136 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 135 136
C
C
Rescued from the second page!!

L
L
I'm BBAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK<P>Hello, anybody home.<P>Anyway, WAZ UP [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jester Bill

D
D
The mega-thread is approaching the 3,000 mark. I remember back when we were trying to hit 1,000 and I believe I was the one with the honor of posting # 1,000<P>Anyway, "FYI"- I was curious as to when this thread began, so I checked and Mitzi started the ball rolling back on<BR>June 5, 2000 @ 8:57am........ "you've come a long way baby".<P>[censored] from Texas<P>

C
C
Well, Jester!! I am here. Make me LAUGH!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Do your best. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
In light of our PrinASSes request the Jester submits the following Marriage Sayings:<P>My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.<BR> -Rodney Dangerfield <P>A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.<BR> -Milton Berle <P>When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her. <P>Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that. <P>Man is incomplete until he is married. Then he is finished. <P>A man placed an ad in the classifieds: Wife wanted.<BR>The next day he received a hundred letters. <BR>They all said the same thing: You can have mine. <P>I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.<BR> <BR>Losing a wife can be very hard. In my case, it was almost impossible. <P>How do most men define marriage? An expensive way to get your laundry done for free.<P>

C
C
I know why some men get married. To have someone shop for them.

H
H
Cinderella,<P>I finished the painting job. It wasn't too hard. I think it looks pretty good! Not bad for my first painting project. <P>Now all I have to do is put up the border and throw up a few posters and I'll be done.<P><p>[This message has been edited by HopelessinAZ (edited June 13, 2001).]

L
L
From the bottom of page 1 - I raise the proudly to the top again saving THE MEGA THREAD from slipping into page 2 land.

C
C
Hey, Bill. Have you recovered from all those twirling girls.

L
L
Am still in recovery from the twirling weekend. We had a great time.<P>Girls did wonderful 5 - 1st's/13 - 2nd thru 4th's/1 - 8th.<P>Plus being one of the only "soon to be" single fathers at one of those events has it's perks. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
<B>Bill!!!</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

L
L
Bill, is having A LOT of fun right now. No not that. But I'm getting to know someone, MYSELF, and I'm having a pretty dam good time.<P>

C
C
I still love the Augustinian quote, "To have peace, you have to know yourself and to know yourself, you have to be alone." It was oh-so-true for me.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Yeah, being alone is ok. I'm learning a lot about me (I'm a really cool person! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) <P>Saved from page 2!!!!!!!<P>Mitzi

F
F
Just visiting here...but I couldn't believe this was on page 2!<P><I>friendly bump</I>

C
C
Cool people of the boards, UNITE!!<P>I scored points with my children the other night. I let s spend the night with my mother and I took d and 2 of her friends to the park to see the movie "Big". They loved it. All three of them. They had all the kool-aid and popcorn they wanted. Threw a blanket on the ground and let the girls lounge all over it. It was fun.<P>Couldn't have done that if I still had that man.

M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
YIPPEE!!! I'm officially on vacation for the next <B>9 days</B>!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>So, look out! I'm gonna be on a roll until Monday morning. Then I will head to VA beach until Saturday!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>FREEDOM!!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
Well, I leave for vacation on Friday. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] And I can not tell you how excited I am!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But I will miss VA Beach. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But I have a wonderful trip planned and I would now like to quote the Pointer Sisters!:<P><B>I'm so excited.<BR>I just can't hide it.</B><P>

R
R
Welp .. remember me?????<P>OMG! This thing is HUGE!!!! I need extra sticks of RAM just to load the bloody thing!<P>How are you guys???? Murph?, Mitz? .. all you Tera threaders??? Okay ... gotta know ... have Murph and Mitz hooked-up yet, LMAO!<P>Jo [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
I don't know but I do know that he joined us for our 1 year anniversary. And this is the week a bunch of people are getting together in Virginia Beach.

Page 132 of 136 1 2 130 131 132 133 134 135 136

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 697 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation