Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
Hey Murph would love that...he has that thing with the basement!<P>Can I root for Stone Cold? What a brute he is! LOL<P>So what else did your day bring forth to you today?

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 3,467
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 3,467
Drew,<P>Stone Cold is the MAN!!!! He's a hottie. I could care less about the wrestling. I just look at the men in their skimpy little pants! LOL LOL LOL<P>My day brought forth...laziness! LOL LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
Damn I got stuck in the bar this afternoon with a couple of my buddies after lunch. But was a good guy! only 3 brews in 4 hours! Amazing I know! they all had dates tonight, not into that scene YET! LOL<P>So guess your stuck with me!<P>No word from Murph yet?

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 3,467
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 3,467
No, I haven't seen or heard anything from Murph since earlier today. He'll be around soon though. He just can't seem to stay away from me! LOL LOL<P>Mitz [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
Gee Whiz, I wonder why????<P>He kinda likes you I do beleive [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 3,467
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 3,467
Drew,<P>Murph just likes me because I told him I look like Jodie Foster! LOL [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
I was teasin' you you know!!!

Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 3,467
M
Member
Member
M Offline
Joined: Dec 1999
Posts: 3,467
Hey! He said he looks like Mel Gibson! Now I have two choices, talk to him and find out or ignore him! Do I look like a fool??!!!! LOL LOL LOL (I'm just teasing! LOL)

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
All Be Danged, phone call and I am not a DOUBLE TASKER!<P>Guess I am not that talented...<P>Not sure how I would be compared to I guess, don't really look like anyone but Drew! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>wouldn't even venture a guess as to who I look like! LOL

Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 1,004
W
Member
Member
W Offline
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 1,004
Drew,Mitz,Murph,<P>I'm HERE!!!<P>I got in around 4:30.........<BR>I sent Drew an e-mail......I can't believe that he didn't get it!<P>So,gee Drew,I go away for a couple of days and what do you do but start wrestling w/Jodie!........golly gee!........(I would have like to have been in on that ....I always miss all the fun!....I have been in a car w/2 kids for 18 hrs)aaahhhhhhhhhhh<P>It went ok........had a couple of Carona's w/my Dad and brother......had a fun evening!<P>You all take it easy!<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><P>------------------<BR>"If we deny love that is given to us,if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss,then our lives will be empty,our loss greater!"-----Anonymous----

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
Gina!!<P>Good to hear your okay! Was worried you had troubles when you didn't email me!<P>Well don't have to worry now!<P>Have fun, talk to us...if your still here...LOL<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 15,150
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 15,150
I'm back. Hey, I have a washer, dryer, and sometimes a car in my basement. Along with two cats. A tortie and a solid white one. I really need a Yard Stud - half acre, gentle slope in back, quite a few trees, no dogs.<P>Be sure to bring your biggest, strongest, toughest, meanest hedge trimmers though. Really need a lot of work like that done. And my drip line irrigation system needs some work. Heads found, replaced, etc. Seriously, I need the Lawn Ranger. Or the Yard Stud. Or any helpful, well built, I mean well equipped, whatever, volunteers.<P>I can't pay market prices but I could pay for a few 6 packs for you to have after your through with the power tools.

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 1,213
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 1,213
Alright , now I'm back, tell me what I missed? Who got lucky in the hot tub??<P>I can't read this whole post, but Mitzi, what's this about Stone Cold?? Do you like him?? Hmm, I may have to wrestle you for him, although, maybe if I can have the Rock, I'll let you have Stone Cold! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Drew this is your party, and I've come and gone twice now. Where's all the action at??<P>And Murphy, are you and Mitzi STILL at it??<P><p>[This message has been edited by DanaB (edited August 08, 2000).]

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 15,150
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 15,150
Dana - if you're back, does this mean you've taken Taylor back to dr. yet? How is she? Any news? Post on your thread about her so that all the people praying can find it.

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
Hey Hey Hey<P>Nobody liked partying with me and Cinderella stood me up this weekend...SO DID GINA,<P>Hey Dana, how is Taylor, maybe you have posted an update on your other post, will go check it out<P>Anyway, I guess we must have lost privledges at Chaps hot tub, she hasn't come back on to invite us again! BUmmer huh<P>and all be danged if nobody truly wanted to be my Rita that night!<P>Anyway, hope to hear from you and get an update on Taylor! You guys have been in my thought!!!<P>Come back an party with US, it isn't just my party, but Mitz and Murph seemed to be taking over the big party, so guess the rest of us can party here...LOL<P>But your always welcome Mitz and Murph. Iguess Mitz did start this fun didn't she! All for sweet "little" Drew...LOL<P>Check in and whoop it up with me!<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 1,213
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 1,213
ROTFLMAO <P>I just posted an update on Taylor this morning and again I did do one last night.<P>Seeing as I had an anxiety attack last night (more med bills I can't afford), the doctor told me to eliminate some stress and add more fun!!<P>Hmmm, well I am quite the party girl when the conditions are right.<P>So Drew, whats up with all these women standing you up???? What are you saying to them that frightens them away??<P>Ok, so there's no hot tub... where can we go skinny dipping??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi, forget about that Murphy guy and answer your emails will ya!!!<P>(Just teasing Murphy) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 15,150
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 15,150
Well before we go to the hottub for skinny dipping should we go visit the thread about shaving - I think it's on the EN board.

Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 1,213
D
Member
Member
D Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 1,213
Cinderella,<P>Oh nooooo, please tell me your kidding!!!! I told you there was one for "swallowing" on the GQ board!!!<P>LOLOL I like it here better and better each day [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
HUMMMM...lets get that meeting set up fast [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>you guys are sounding like a good time...hehehehehe<P>All this shaving and "other" talk (shy guy you know) has me "thinking"<P>Dana, and Cinderella, Mitz, Murph, Gina and all others, lets enjoy! And dang if skinny Dipping doesn't sound a bit FUN! Okay ALOT fun.

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 297
Hey, Cinderella,<P>How is your "POLL" coming along! you going to publish your results? what is the margin of error in this poll!<P>Do you need a statastician to formulate the expert advice your gathering...Iquiring minds want to know! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>By the way, HOW GOES IT?<P>DANA:<BR>You seem much more rested today, more relaxed, at least by your talk...that is a GREAT thing, I hope Taylor continues to improve and is her "terrible 2's" again for you soon! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>GINA:<BR>How is the trip? Bleep in and talk to us! HOW ARE YOU?<P>MITZ and MURPH: BEHAVE! LOL Just kidding, you guys are ALL alot of fun! Thanks for making Drew's Kingdom a little more alive!!!!<P>Gosh what has happened to CHAP????<P>Oh by the way Dana, I don't scare them away, they are just shy is all! I am just a big ole teddy bear at heart! Not to be mixed up with being a Pooh Bear okay! Not that much of a softy! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>you guys all carry on and party at my castle anytime. I like to have fun, and it is just really nice to be able to talk to friends and caring people! Like that we can offer constructive comments to people, but can also go at life with a little light hearted activity! Feel very blessed to share and talk to good people!<P>See I do indeed have a soft side, or as Gina would call it, an MST side... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Drew, writing from his "dungeon" better know as his OFFICE...UGH!<P>With smiles for you all! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [img]http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0