Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
Mitzi Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Hey you guys!!!!<P>Nashville in January?? I'M THERE!!!!! Don't care which weekend...just let me know! LOL LOL I can drive it. I'd hate to do it by myself so maybe anyone from North of WV could meet me and we could go together. What do you think Dana?? Wanna ride to Nashville with me?? LOL LOL<P>This is sooooo cool!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

W
W
Mitz,<P>Hey there!........you been working hard?<BR>(I know just keeping your boys in line is hard enough work!)LOL<P>Ok.....so I have taken a little tally and it is 9 people so far!......Yippee!...LOL<P>We need to get some rates and such......<BR>I did do some checking earlier tonight on places .....cabins/lodges and such.....I just don't know about the actuall location?<P>What do you think about he lodge kind of idea......it can have seperate rooms......but one big place for all of us...<BR>(heck,I don't know,just spouting off!)<P>If we do a hotel thing then maybe the girls can share a couple of rooms.<P>Let me know what ya think?<P>Gina [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

C
C
Oh, my!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I've opened my mouth again and created work for myself! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Unless I have a really good committee to work with, I'll be finishing up my daughter's school's yearbook that weekend. Can anybody do layouts? The cut-and-paste kind for printing!! Not the kind you do from work or the other kind [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Maybe my committee will be better this year. Last year I was the whole committee [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Figure out what you want and we'll go for it.<BR>Seriously, someone needs to be in charge of telling me what arrangements to make. I'm not good at that stuff. I'm good at creating, seeing possibilities, and doing grunt work. I'm not good at details.<P>I can just hear myself explaining to everyone what it is I'm organizing. A party for a bunch of internet friends. They'll think I've gone around the bend. Hey, being yourself always beats being normal. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR><p>[This message has been edited by cinderella (edited August 17, 2000).]

B
B
Not to worry Cinderella, I am a good planner, have planned several work related conferences and it totally seems like there are alot of well organized people on this site!<P>You can handle it...Only a matter of booking a block of rooms somewhere for us all, maybe a room at the hotel or wherever we are to have joint events with everyone!<P>Not to worry you WILL get help! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

B
B
Hey group!<P>Just wanted to say HEY...no really, I will be in the skies at a very very early point tomorrow, off to the Desert land of Phoenix. Just wanted to wish everyone a great weekend, don't have to much fun without me....hahahaha, oh I will toss back SEVERAL corona's for you all!!<P>Hey Murph, I noticed I will be on a Boeing 737 for this trip, I hope you stand behind your product, would hate for you to all have to read about me in the newspaper! So I hold you responsible!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I gave your name to my sisters so that if I go down, they can nail you to the wall...hahahahaha...Oh and you DON'T want the rath of my 25 year old sis on your mind! LOL<P>Nah just kiddin'! LOL<P>Anyway, just wanted to wish you all the best. So TAKE CARE, and enjoy yourselves. Will post you all a check up report about my trip when I get home! WOOOOO HOOOO...here I come hot tub!<P>I may check in tonight or later this afternoon, but wanted to make sure I said to you all to have a GREAT weekend!<P>Drew [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

C
C
So, it's Monday again. How was the partying this weekend. I got to go see Fantasia 2000 Friday. It was pretty good. Saw it in an IMAX theatre and really enjoyed it. I think some of the animation was less than stellar - computer animation can be great but not always as warm as handdrawn stuff. Would recommend it. Definitely.

D
D
Hi Drew, <P>Its me, I'm BACK! <P>Hi to everyone else, I am back from my real party away this weekend too. Hope you all had a great weekend, and although I can't go back and read all the posts back and forth, I will say that, I'm glad to see the party is still going.<P>What is going on with everyone else?? Any good news to celebrate?? <P>

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 163 guests, and 157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation