I think that little bit of info hit me too..<BR>yes, I am still married..but..it's more he choose his job to travel and be gone away from the family (no thought or discussion w/ me) and I am tired of asking him to look for another job in town..when he has shown me many times in the past (7 years) that he doesn't want to do that..so I took the BIG<BR>step of telling him I don't want him to be here at all not even the one weekend a month<BR>when "he decides" to grant us w/ his presence<BR>here..I am tired of "sleeping" next to a complete stranger..I've told him if he'd like to us to date thats fine so we can get to know each other..but he'll have to find someplace else to stay after the date cause he's not going to be staying here!!! <P>For me this was a BIG step because he's always been able to say the right things to hit my guilt buttons..and allow him to come home..but this time I didn't..and now he's mad..cause he's homeless and whatever..<P>But I am looking at this way..He has wanted to be gone for the past nine years (even thought he swears he hasn't wanted to, but his actions have spoken VOLUMES over his words)..and hasn't wanted to be a part of this family..so I took control and finally made the decision..He doesn't want to be here..fine..he can find someplace else to stay..I'm tired of his lies..(to me they are lies..even though to him..they may not be..because he has said he'd look and he hasn't for whatever reason)