Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 24 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 23 24
#672437 11/06/00 11:03 AM
F
F
Wow, Jayhawk! Now you are getting personal! But what the hell, we live 1000 miles apart, and there's nothing I won't be open about. <P>The three positions you mentioned are what I consider "meat and potatoes". #1 is my favorite because it makes me feel like I am being taken. #3 is second favorite because ...hmmmm...how do I say this tastefully? A pleasing depth is achieved that hits an awesome spot. Okay and #2 is the position I use most often, because it's still face to face, but anything I want to do, I can. <P>However, a woman can not live on "meat and potatoes" all the time. I occasionally like to throw in other spices. For example, a big swing or hammock, face to face. <P>Okay, that's as far as I can go without blushing, but does that answer your question? Feel free to ask ANYTHING ELSE you'd like to know, but if it's any more personal than this, well...email okay, bud?<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>CJ<P>------------------<BR>Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

#672438 11/06/00 11:20 AM
W
W
OK, lets remember that we are going to meet, and we don't want to be <I> embarassed </I> or feel too <I> emotionally naked </I> to have a good time.<P>Although the information is wonderful, and everyone is an adult, a posting consenting adult, just keep perspective in mind!<P>

#672439 11/06/00 12:16 PM
J
J
WIFTT:<P>I agree with you 100%. However, I wouldn't expect anyone to post anything out here if they weren't comfortable in doing so. <P>I'm really viewing this whole thread as a learning experience.<P>Speaking from my own experience, I have been loving the same woman for 7 years and have become very attuned to her body. My preferences and my tendencies have almost become habit. As I move on and dating becomes an issue in my life, knowing the opinions and experiences of others from this site is something that I will find very valuable.<P>When the time comes that we all meet, knowing this type of information shouldn't be held against any of us. Besides, it could come in handy once the orgy begins [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <BR>

#672440 11/06/00 12:51 PM
F
F
Can we lighten up the topic a little? I actually have a good, sex-related question I would love to get advice on. What do guys think a woman should do to seduce a man? Okay, seduce might be a strong word, but what I mean is, what are those little things that thrill a guy's heart that us girls either don't know or don't do enough of?<P>Thanks for your thoughts, everybody! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>CJ <P>------------------<BR>Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

#672441 11/07/00 01:17 AM
W
W
CJ,<P>Talking to us usually work [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>LOL<P><BR>Bill

#672442 11/07/00 01:18 AM
M
M
Bill,<P>You mean that's it???<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#672443 11/07/00 01:21 AM
F
F
Come on! There must be more to it than that! What are the little things that you all wish women would do more of? We are dense...hit us with a brick. I want to know, and you are the guys I turn to.<P>CJ<P>------------------<BR>Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

#672444 11/07/00 01:35 AM
W
W
FW, good question, better than the intimate stuff, since I need help in the flirtation department (don't have any! flunked that course!)<P>I also think it is individually oriented, based upon the suitee's (opposite of the suitor's) preferences.<P>My stbx flirted with me in ways that really didn't grab me. So, I still don't have a good base to answer your question on.<P>However, occasional touches are a nice way for me. different places, on the butt, behind the neck, not the normal hand holding stuff. For a woman to touch me just makes me crazy! (hence, my motto for Nashville is TOUCH AT YOUR OWN RISK [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]) I think getting physically close, and then smelling nice also does me in. I want to just lean over and take in a big nose full!<P>non physical ways for me since I enjoy humor is email humor, but not phone calls. don't have time for chit chat! interupts when i am doing stuff, so its the convenience of email, and the variety of funny options. also new interesting ideas, throwing around in conversation, such as I've never done XYZ, what do think about doing that? Then if we do something new, and its alone, some physical stuff thrown in is always exciting with the new!<P>I don't spend alot of time eating, don't think food is the way to all men's hearts, its not! However, supporting me in my recreation is great! and of course stroking the male ego always works wonders. <I> WOW! you can hit a softball slower than anyone else on the team! great way to get on base! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] </I><P>I have been known to rescue more than one damsel in distress! Asking for help always makes a man feel important, but don't ask for the same thing alot, if you can easily do it. Always try first, then ask for help [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Those work for me. Then finish the rescue with "you know, you're the BEST!" never hurts, but again its the male ego being stroked!<P>does this answer your question? Was I answering the way you were thinking!<P>

#672445 11/07/00 01:52 AM
B
B
Well, since I'm a contortionist.... I like it with my feet and hands handcuffed together behind my back, while suspended from the ceiling (kinda like a pinata). Oh, and don't forget the blindfolds.... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Aside from the meet and potatoes, how about woman on top both facing the same direction... kinda like a hybred of #2 & #3. <BR>***********<P>Ok, seriously now....<P>Guys, I'd like to know too.... what has someone done or could someone do to make you feel really special?? (Besides letting you watch sports on TV [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>Smooches, <BR>B

#672446 11/06/00 03:20 PM
F
F
So, I hear from Bill that talking works, and I hear from WIFTT some flirting techniques: gentle touches, smell good, humor (and THL specifies email humor--haha [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]), doing new things or throwing a new thing into the conversation, having fun together (recreation) or cheering you on in your recreation, letting you rescue us now and then, and finish it all off with a lovely ego stroke. Am I getting the message?<P>CJ<P>------------------<BR>Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

#672447 11/06/00 04:14 PM
W
W
OK, so what part is very difficult? Is any of it hard to do? No, it just has to be tailored correctly to each individual. My STBX did things which she thought was meaningful to her, and was not in the slightest interesting to me, and not only that, she didn't follow through on alot stuff she said she wanted to do, and I lost alot of interest in her. So I started to become more independent from her, and she did not want to join in. She did complain that I was too independent, and that I didn't think about her. But when I did, she fought me or complained about it. I did give up on her, and that didn't help someone who doesn't like new places and events, and someone who always waated to approach, who loved giving permission to do something, and loved to complain about.<P>and CJ, i click on everyone for the humor, it goes everywhere, usually, unless you are a newcomer like yourself, in which case, I personally loaded you up with some saved history, because you had a humorous touch to your writing.<P>Then the other day, I actually got my first e-card, and that was fun. It was new, interesting and very thoughtful. So I investigated further, E-cards are a different and interesting way to say hi, I'm thinking about you, and you can find some sexy ones, or some funny ones.<P>I prefer the funny ones, since I like to laugh. might as well laugh, its better than moping or being angry all the time.<P>I figure I'm just a regular guy, who is starved for admiration and affection, and new things to do my weak links at the moment, similar to my STBX, who thinks that I am not affectionate, but its hard when she is always either angry, forgetful, or just plain rigid and unimaginative in her life. Since we split, my STBX is probably mad at me for changing, but Divorce does that to people, to a more fun with the kids kind of guy, which she didn't see as much of, for all the damn complaining and requirements for SF she did/had.<P>Then, over on the EN board, once you are serious, whatever that means, you can look at ways to seduce, ie, going in for the kill, your target. KAM lists off from prior posts, some guaranteed, easy ways to get your target person interested in the intimate act.<P>My answer is to figure out what kind of personality you like, I can't have any J in the judger/perceiver part, it will just kill me. I prefer a thinker to a feeler, a T over an F, and the other two traits can be less important. then you have to figure out what values you want to share, lifestyle, work habits, ways to spend time together, sports, non sports, traveling/non traveling/ what kind of vacations, etc. and then<BR>really go looking for that type of person, find out where they would hang out, and then hang out there.<P>right now, i signed up to play soccer at a sports club in boston. so I met one person this summer who was great, but on an opposite team, and only saw her once. then I signed up on an indoor soccer team, and I got a bunch of college players, yikes, I am slightly less that twice their age. I can hold my own ability wise, but not endurance wise. and turns out the best woman on the team is dating the captain, funny how that happens. oh well, . . . . .<P>BTW, do you or your H sail? was that you?

#672448 11/06/00 05:59 PM
C
OP Offline
C
Well, you certainly know how to make a girl blush. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I can't say that I have a favorite though I have some I don't care for. Don't know what you call them. Remember, I'm a good girl. We don't know stuff like that. I do know the name for the missionary position, however. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I don't usually end up in the same position I started in. :roll eyes: Sort of roll around, tumble around. Even like "sitting in his lap". [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Come January, y'all probably won't think I am a good girl. <P>Now, with that said, I'm out of here until Thursday. <BR><p>[This message has been edited by cinderella (edited November 06, 2000).]

#672449 11/06/00 07:54 PM
W
W
Ok...seriously...<P>#1 for the closeness of it. It is amazing how you can really feel apart of another person.<P>#2 when I'm all tuckered out [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] actualy to feel that someone special's responce to me is a good indicator of how they feel.<P>#3 for the pure animalism of it [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So it appears we are all of the same mind on this topic.<P>As to the seduction.....for me it is the look in the eyes, the inflection of the voice, the cyntax of the words spoken, the body language...ect...<P>Ok another personal question for all....<BR>How about....ummm...how can I clean this up...giving and recieving pleasure in other ways ;(<P>I like to snatch kisses and visa versa [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] OMG!! I can't believe I wrote that! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bill<P>[This message has been edited by WilliamJ (edited November 06, 2000).]<p>[This message has been edited by WilliamJ (edited November 06, 2000).]

#672450 11/07/00 12:05 AM
M
M
Ok Bill! <P>I'm not gonna say anything other than...I'M SHOCKED!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#672451 11/07/00 12:11 AM
R
R
WIFTT,<P>We do use the same side of our brain! I hear you......<P>Ragamuffin

#672452 11/07/00 02:32 AM
J
J
Bill,<BR>I too am SHOCKED! I am assuming you meant what it looks like you said and I think there could be some elaboration into this topic, but even I have to draw the line somewhere. I definitely think that road leads to private talks!<P>Cinderella, <BR>Did you have any idea what you were starting when you originally posted this thread? Who would’ve thunk that we would be at this point with so many issues to discuss? (Yes, I know that ‘thunk’ is not a real word, I just figured it was a normal part of speech down south!)<P>FaithfulWife,<BR>What an excellent question…..Being a typical (well maybe not), but being male, I personally don’t pick up on hints real well and although I enjoy figuring things out on my own, sometimes it’s really nice to have a woman tell me exactly what she means or wants rather than beating around the bush. Sometimes being direct is the key.<P>I also agree with Tom that it is nice to feel wanted or needed by a woman, but not when it’s done to excess. At some point it just isn’t satisfying anymore to get out of bed and run into the bathroom to kill a tiny little spider. <P>I am a somewhat physical person so I enjoy hugs, cuddling, sharing of a quilt on a cold winter’s day and some touching (not necessarily petting). Subtle things like playing footsie under the table at a restaurant, a hand on the arm during a conversation, just a drag of a hand across the back and shoulders as you pass by. Hand holding especially when walking or driving is a plus. Just make sure you ask what touches are good and which are bad. My W used to kiss my cheek ever so lightly and it drove me NUTS! I was thankful for the sentiment, but it was too soft. <P>Intimate talking is always good too. One main event that my wife and I seemed to lose touch with over time. Also, just talking in general. (*Note: remove man from audible or visual range of television before engaging in conversation if you want his attention, and never stand in front of the TV thinking that we will listen. Standing there just makes it more difficult for us to follow the show for fear of missing something so we concentrate more on it trying to see around you!) If you insist on engaging a meaningful conversation during a game, ask first if it’s a good time before starting. <P>Subtle little smiles from across the room and flirting with the eyes is a big turn-on. Ladies, if you have expressive eyes USE THEM. Of course this will only work with men who look you in the eye. Men, if you aren’t looking the ladies in the eye, you are missing out. BIG TIME! <P>Another turn-on is during the dating process when the woman will actually call and ask for the date. Not always the first date mind you, but being asked out by a woman is always a good feeling in my book.<P>One last thing…. When the mood is right and the timing is appropriate, use the phrase, “Now make me feel like a woman” If it’s right, the man will respond and hopefully will not disappoint.<P>How about the ladies here? What can us men do for you today?<BR>

#672453 11/07/00 07:35 AM
W
W
Ok.....So I erased the line and drew a new one. LOL<P>What did y'all expect....This is a sex thread....And I told you all that I have a warped mind.....<P>But yes as to the next ?? tell us ladies, what can we do?<P>Bill

#672454 11/07/00 08:16 AM
M
M
Ok guys! If it's advice you want, it's advice you'll get! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Personally, I like a lot of affection. Hugs, kisses, hand holding, caresses. I like having someone run their hands thru my hair. Any type of touching. <P>I also like conversation. And when you're having a conversation with a woman, pay attention so she doesn't have to repeat everything she says! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>A sense of humor is a plus! I love to laugh and if a guy can make me laugh, he scores bonus points! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>And don't overdo it. I've been asked out by a couple of guys that think they need to go overboard with the compliments to get a date. One guy that knew that I had kids, went on and on about how much he'd like to meet my kids and things he'd like to do with US. I'm sorry, but IF I decide to go on first date with you, you're not gonna meet my kids right away. That will only happen IF I decide you're "meet my kids" material.<P>And if you're on a date with a woman, don't take her somewhere that all of your buddies hang out and then ignore her. My stbx used to do this all the time and it's a major turn off! Treat me like I'm the only person in the room and I'm yours! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Ok, I'll be back with some more later! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

#672455 11/07/00 11:14 AM
F
F
After all of the stuff I have posted on this thread, I have to tell you this is the hardest one to answer, because if I tell you it will be revealing the things that hurt me before. I'm just letting y'all know, this one is a little scary.<P>I can be fairly succinct. I want a man to express, out loud and through actions:<BR>that he wants me and chooses me<BR>that because of me, his life is better<BR>that he won't hurt me<BR>that he would never, ever leave me lonely<BR>that I can depend on him and trust him<BR>that if I need him, he'll be my knight in kinky armor and save me<BR>that he has GOT to have me in his life<BR>that he appreciates what I've done<BR>that I belong in his arms<BR>that romance is what I deserve, expressing affection and tenderness<BR>that when he looks at me, he sees only beauty and love<BR>that no one else come close to me<BR>that if he has me, he has first prize<BR>that I am valuable<BR>that if he does hurt me, he would try to find the way back to my heart<BR>that he sees my flaws and loves me anyway<BR>that he is my best friend<BR>that he encourages me to be a better person<BR>that he includes me <BR>that he cares enough about me to be sensitive, even though he is a guy<BR>that on an occasion, he will let me watch over him<BR>that I am a living treasure<P>Okay. Massively vaklempt. But now you know.<P>CJ<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

#672456 11/07/00 11:47 AM
M
M
Ok, I said I'd be back! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Just basically be yourself. And be honest about who you are. Don't be afraid to share things about your past with me. I don't hold a person's past against them. <P>Pet names score points! But don't go overboard with that. Cute names like honey, sweetie, baby, kitten are all good. Not ones that are sickeningly sweet though. <P>But out of all of those, I think honesty is the most important one. <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Page 13 of 24 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 23 24

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 193 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation