Floored,<BR>You asked about how a WS who is a mother might act. Here is my example. I am the custodial parent of two kids, d age 13 and s age 10. Their mother, my x, lives about 2 miles away with om/new husband.<P>To be fair, she took a new job where she works 12 hr shifts, but only works about 4 days a week so she fills in at another hospital oone day a week so alreay her time is limited.<P>She asked for an got minimal visitation, which is every other weekend and 1 night a week. Pretty much the only time she takes them is when she can have them over night. I can count on one hand the times she has taken for few hours, it is always only if they stay the night.<P>She left last Wed to go to Fl, and get married, and got back on Tues. Mon was our son's 10th birthday, so she missed that. She did call.<P>When she got back on Tues, she came to d'd basketball game. She talked to kids a little(s never left my side, his choice, I say nothing). She then left after the game, couldn't wait for d to come out of locker room. She hadn't seen the kids for a week, but did she take them out to supper? No, she went home. She called d and talked to her later that night. She didn't call tonite to the best of my knowledge.<P>She is to take the kids, this weekend, but she is working Fri nite from 7pm to 7am, so she won't pick the kids up till the afternoon. Last time she did that it was 3:00. She was supposed to bring them back Mon morning. Sun night at 5:00, she dropped them off. She never even called. The kids usually call and ask if they can come home early.<P>This weekend it will be the same. Pick up Sat and bring home Sun as she has to work Mon at 7am. She commutes about 20 miles so she leaves around 6am.<P>She told me she took the job so she could spend more time with the kids. She isn't and it is starting to decrease. She left a job that was 1 mile from where we live and was working almost full time. She left there because thats where she met om and people were giving her a hard time, plus om got fired.<P>So her changing jobs had nothing to do with the kids. She thinks of herself first, om/husband second, herself third, her work forth and the kids fifth.<P>Hopefully your w will come to her senses before its too late.<P>