Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
T
OP Offline
T
Yep, that's right. She's has been reading and printing off my posts since I came to this forum in August. <P>Recently, she posted on MB as "opposite shoes." I'm sure many of you might remember her posts.<P>How did I find out? Well, who do you think she reported her findings to?????<P>Just thought I'd make that confession! Whew, I feel better now - not good at holding stuff (aka lying) back....

B
B
OOOOOOOOO! And I wrote to her too! (So did a lot of angry people.)<P>How freaky! That kinda gives me the willies for you.<P>(Do you think she got the point?)

J
J
Trying....<P>WHOA! I don't recall reading her posts,but I do recall the name. I'm sorry. I can't imagine how I would feel.<P>{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Trying to move on}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P><P>------------------<BR><B>God, Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change...Courage to change the things I can...And the wisdom to know the difference.</B><P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com

D
D
TTMO,<P>WOW, thats all I can say. I remember in one of her threads, a few people thought she was "THEIR" OW> Were you one of them? I wrote to her too and I don't think she wrote back. How did she know you were on? Do you feel like your privacy is gone and all? <P>I wonder how often that happens. Pretty strange.<P>Hugs Dana<BR>

B
B
And now I am mad!! the more I think about it!<P>All that nonsense about "I know it's wrong to break up a family but I love him!" UGH! It burns me up!! for you. It must make you mad as hades to see that in black and white--and she probably knew you'd see it, kind of an anonymous dig, like neener neener, you can't see me! Trying to present herself as such a nice pentitent person when she just proved herself the opposite with that stunt<P>Okay I am going to quit now, sorry, shut up Mary. Let me go put my tomahawk in the closet

M
MF Offline
M
WOW!<BR>Well she wasn't here for help for sure, I wrote her I wondered why she was here, because from her post she didn't sound like she wanted stop seeing the man, nor she wanted any advice.<P>My question is, HOW did she tell your H about this.. I think all of the people who responded told her she should stop the relationship, so she told him like, "see, I posted and they all told me that our relationship wouldn'T work.." That's kinda dumb. And how your H told you this? And why?? If their relationship is great he didn't have to reveal this to you..<P>I'm very confused...<P>Meg

T
TMD Offline
T
I have the same questions as MF. I just find it so incredibly weird that she would print out your posts. Why?!?!? I remember her posts and she seemed very immature like she was about 20. I know her SIL posts here do you think she had some hand in this?

T
OP Offline
T
She deliberately wrote those posts to try to make me believe things were hunky dory with my H and her. Without going into any detail, quite the opposite it true. Hopefully, I will soon be free to post ALL of the truth.<P>As you can tell from her posts, she's psycho - figuratively and literally. Don't know if you know that she posted on GQII asking if it is possible for the BS and OP to become friends. When you have friends like her who needs enemies. That one really gave me a good laugh.<P>How did I know she was on? Her SIL (aka Sis) told me about it and even posted to me here under my old name "Trapped Mom." Sis promised me that she would not read on the DD forum to maintain my privacy. Evidently Sis and OW have been reading and printing everything I write. One would think that Sis, as a BS, would not participate in spying on me, another BS. Evidently her relationship with OW is important enough for her to "forget" all of the pain a BS goes thru. I've been told she's become quite the little helper with H and OW's living arrangements.<P>I did not post to OW on her thread about any other OW because I knew exactly who she was - I did get a vicarious thrill out of all of you dogging her though!<P><BR>Yes, it does take a cold and callous person to do what these people have done. This site is about marriage BUILDING, obviously, they didn't get that part.

T
OP Offline
T
By the way, she told my H about reading my posts back in September and he told her not to do that as it was my private business. Recently, she slipped up and told on herself again. She hasn't told H that she posted on here - I did that last night.<P>She's 27 years old. Doesn't act like it, huh? At this point, nothing that Sis has done, is doing or will do would surprise me.

T
TMD Offline
T
Wow it amazes that her SIL as a BS would participate in all this. Absolutely amazing. I saw that SIS posted about 3 weeks ago on Recovery forum. Both the OW and her SIL will get what's coming to them one day.

S
S
I suspect my XW may have been monitoring my posts ... she really hated the initial series a year ago in "Why Women Leave Men" ... it was a real sore point that perhaps hastened our divorce when she discovered it. <P>This time, I groused a bit in a post about not having heard something on one situation (a hard one), and "lo and behold" a couple of hours later I get an e-mail from her on a different (and easier) issue; after more than 2 weeks' silence.

T
OP Offline
T
I LIVE for the day that OW gets hers! I know, I know, not a very Christian attitude. But hey, maybe I'll vent some of this hatred I have for her out?<P>As for Sis, I don't really wish any harm on her. She's had a rough time and probably will again. She's as blinded by the OW as my H was.<P>Have I mentioned how GOOD at the game OW is yet?<P>Bernzini - thanks for sticking up for me. Guess I need to put my hatchet away too.<P>Sisyphus - It's amazing what a little bug can do. All that tells me about your XW is that she still cares...

S
S
Sort of makes you want to clam up on any identifying details as you pour your heart out doesn't it. <P>I would be furious if Nurse Ratchet were reading my posts and informing stbx...then again he would be furious with me for having posted "personal information that is nobody elses business but our own."<P>This place is my therapy...a lot cheaper than a doctor's couch...and I use nicknames for them to protect their identity...hmmmm.<P>Opposite Shoes is a big loser...maybe you can recommend a different site for her...one I actually found and couldn't believe existed...www.otherwoman.com. An interesting forum where OW whine and complain about their poor lots in life and how it's so difficult to be the OW. Well, duh!<P>Lisa

D
D
(((((((lisa)))))))))<P>Are you also "trapped mom"?? I may not be reading this right?? Let me know,<BR>Dana<BR>

B
B
Trying to Move On,<P>what a low low act. How dare she. I responded to her I think. I'm going to go back and re-read my post to her. I try to see both sides, but this boils my butt....<P>I hope she reads this post too, and realises that she is no longer welcome, that we are here for each other, those who genuinely care about each other. She obviously cares for no-one but herself. Well, I firmly believe that what goes around, comes around. She WILL get hers. I hope we all get to witness it.<P>I hate myself when I get so bitter and twisted, but these 'people' just don't get it. They will one day.<P>take care of you, and know that we all love and care about you. You will get through this, as you are 100 times better than she will ever be. Don't ever stop believing that.<P>Jo

T
OP Offline
T
Dana:<P>Don't know if you are talking to me or not, but I am also "trapped mom."<P>Thank you all so much for the support and love. No one in my life truly knows how I feel except you guys.<P>Guess you can all tell by now that my OW fits the "OW profile" to a tee.<P>And yes, I do have to monitor what I say here. There are so many things I'd like to tell you all, but now is not the time.

W
W
Hi Trapped:<P>I had a feeling about her. I posted that maybe she was the woman who ruined my kids lives, but I had a feeling she was the one ruining your girls' lives because I first saw her post a reply to one of YOUR other posts. Like someone returning to the scene of the crime or something like that.<P>Wow she sure is a tricky one isn't she [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (I'm being sarcastic). And you're right, to a tee!<P><P>------------------<BR><BR>Kathy

D
D
(((((((Trapped Mom))))))))<P>I had been wondering where you went to, didn't know you changed names. Sorry to hear about your dilemma, what a mess. I would be totally FURIOUS if my OW did that crap. <P>Kathy - wow, pretty clever to check who she wrote to first. I didn't think it was my OW, she's not that smart to work a computer. But it was eerie, how a lot of women thought she was "their" OW.<P>Hugs,Dana<BR>

J
J
What a ruthless b***h!!! I can't believe this woman had the nerve to come out to this site and pull the type of crap she tried to pull. Wasn't it enough that she wrecked your family? What in the world is this woman's motivation? Is her current relationship so mundane that she needs to come out here and spy on you for entertainment? Or maybe she's just out here looking for her next victim?Hmmmmm.............

T
OP Offline
T
Dana: <P>I haven't posted a whole lot lately - have been lurking. Just assumed everyone realized that ttmo was me.<P>Jayhawk:<P>It's been a long time since anyone of the opposite gender has protected my honor. Ha! Ha! You're right about everything you said, especially the part about her looking for her next victim. All you BS's watch out!<P>Ashley

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation