Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#683258 02/24/01 11:18 PM
W
OP Offline
W
Man I am pissed Y'All!! I had a reply to each of you and ZAPP it gets lost in cyber-space!!<P>Just know I thank each of you very much for the sentiments...<P>To those I corrispond with outside of the forum...You know me better than I know myself in many ways and I thank you for blessing me with your friendships... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Tonight was kinda rough...I went to friends house for dinner, we roomed together the 4 of us before our perspective marriges, we stood up in each others weddings, our D's are the samer age...Tonight was the first time I actually spent good time with them in a year....It was strange being there with only Abbey and no Ex...I miss these friends and the companionship we had lots of good times as couples together...Developing a new type of relationship is going to be difficult, but I need to they are great folks and I love them dearly...<P>I really hate my reply got lost...UUURRRGGGHHH<P>Oh well...<P>I love you all very much...<P>Oh BTW, Bonnet...easy on the kisses...I've been without affection for too long [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL LOL LOL<P>Bill

#683259 02/27/01 07:31 AM
D
D
{{{{{{{Bill}}}}}}<P>Sorry for the late reply on your thread, I'm not here a lot any more. <P>You gave it your best, just like Jim and many other great guys here on the board. You deserve better and you'll have it one day. I believe we all will. <P>No matter how bad this all is, and it gets pretty bad and bad for the kids as well, I can't help but believe, and really hope that this is all for some reason and one day, we'll have a better life out of it in some small way. If I didn't believe that, I'd become bitter so thats all I can do.<P>I remember the day I got my d papers, 3 days before my anniversary. My lawyer cleverly stalled mailing ex's for a few days and his arrived on our anniversary. I'll never forget how mad he was. But I was numb. Didn't feel much of anything. I think its not only a weight lifted, because in a way it is, but its also a shock. <P>You'll still have some bad days, hopefully not as many, and I still have plenty. <P>I hope you'll stick around and offer your support to those that follow behind us, Hugs, Dana<BR>

#683260 02/27/01 02:31 PM
B
B
{{{{{{{{{{{{{Bill}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}<P>Hang in there bud.... it does get better. I know I've said it before, but I just passed my 1 year "anniversary" of the D, and things are good.<P>Take care of you and Abbey!<P>Love & Smooches,<BR>Dawnetta<P>------------------<BR>There are deep sorrows and killing cares in life, but the encouragement and love of friends were given us to make all difficulties bearable. <BR>-- John Oliver Holmes<P>The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.<BR>-- Elie Wiesel<P><BR>

#683261 03/27/01 03:18 PM
S
S
William,<BR>I'm still here - Still with you. You have grown so much<BR>through this unfortunate experience. It is as said: we gain<BR>tremendous strength and wisdom through our most agonizing<BR>experiences.<BR>I for one do not like the sound nor existance of divorce as<BR>we have come to utilize it in America today. Our ease of<BR>execution of divorce makes marriage little more than a <BR>purchased commodity with a no-time-limit return receipt<BR>attached.<P>I truly don't believe that love dies, but only gets buried<BR>sometimes so deeply that one does not recognize it's still<BR>there. Even so, past love is a very potent fertilizer for<BR>the growth of a remarkably healthy future love - one which<BR>you too shall experience.<P>I'm very proud of you.<P>SamH

#683262 03/27/01 06:58 PM
C
C
SamH - well said.<P>

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation