Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
M
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WhenIfindthetime:<BR><B>I dislike people who use God as an excuse to do something, especially when it is just to give themselves permission to do something selfish.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>This is the ultimate definition of the phrase "making God in our their image."<P>Aloha,<BR>Mrs.O<P><BR>

O
O
This is really Soon2b_Alone...just getting my new name prepared for next Friday's "finality."<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WhenIfindthetime:<BR><B>Hey Lisa,<P>just out of curiosity: <P>in the Myers-Briggs temperment type, does your H's type contain an S and an F?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Okay WIFFTY - stbx has both an S and an F...what's the diagnosis?<BR>

W
W
It appears that SF combinations rely on how he feels on the inside before thinking through the situation. so alot of choices and decisions are purely reactionary, not thoughtful choices.<P>Second, it appears that S people are in the present, and ES's are almost exclusively in the present. Now the implication is that they have no clue as to the repercussions of their actions, since they are based on what feels right. now what feels right is very dependent upon the "values" that were imparted to him from his FOO (family of origin).<P>I would be willing to bet that he is an ESFJ and you are an ENTP or ENFP. $5 on it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You can get the official diagnosis when you give me your combination.

S
OP Offline
S
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WhenIfindthetime:<BR><B>I would be willing to bet that he is an ESFJ and you are an ENTP or ENFP. $5 on it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You can get the official diagnosis when you give me your combination.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Okay WIFFTY,<P>You pegged him exactly ESFJ - mine came out EITP (No "N" choice available on the web) though I was fence sitting between I and S a little.<P>And the whole FOO - very intuitive on your part...guess who's Dad has a son by another woman despite the fact that he was never divorced from stbx's Mom???<P>I'll be sitting on the couch in the shrink's office waiting for your diagnosis [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lisa

W
W
Lisa<P>N stands for Intuitive, since the I is already taked with introvert. I am an INTP and you are an ENTP, very close match between your relationship and mine, which exploded for similar reasons.<P>OK, my X is an ESFJ, and a teacher, and is repeating her family of origin events, slightly differently. She even verbalized it to me in one of her not so lucid, or rather, foggy states. X said, "My parents should have divorced, so we are getting a divorce." hows that for foggy logic? read about them, a disaster waiting to happen, read up on these pages. <P><BR>OK, read this link for your X, especially the weaknesses<BR>and as parents: <A HREF="http://www.personalitypage.com/ESFJ_rel.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.personalitypage.com/ESFJ_rel.html</A> <P>and read here about their value systems growing up: <A HREF="http://www.personalitypage.com/ESFJ_rel.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.personalitypage.com/ESFJ_rel.html</A> <P>what you just described in your H's FOO was a learned experience to him, and he is sort of repeating it with not the same results, so there is anger/confusion by him since you are not acting like his mom did. his value system is corrupted, but his belief in tradition is carrying him on in his quest to repeat.<P>As far as ENFPs go, they are the BEST! I have an ENFP friend who is great! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I know one other INTP who also found ENFP's very, very fun to be with [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. They are adventurous and like parties. I will only date ENFP's in the future! <P>So, you married a ticking time bomb and didn't know it, along with a bunch of us, myself included. You got sucked in by the facade, the caring, etc. actually, you are young, and have alot of options ahead for your own happiness, don't look back!<P>

M
mon Offline
M
who knows how god will react? That will come at the end of life. I thougth adutery is one of the ten commandments.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (bb1471), 703 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation