Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#694146 06/23/01 11:23 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
Q
Member
Member
Q Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
Thanks again Desi, and again, best wishes as you continue down this road -- it is rocky at times, but not dangerous in the same way it was before.<P>(((((Desi)))))<P>My dear sing,<P>Thank you!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Nice to see you among the living again.<P>(((((sing)))))

#694147 06/24/01 12:10 AM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 845
O
Member
Member
O Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 845
Hi Sheryl... <P>Well, I did spent a couple of hours reading on here last night and I still didn't "pick up" on your H or his X-W and that's okay. I just think globally/spacially and like to see the whole picture. It was interesting reading through you honesty, your pain, and your love. I in no way intend to judge or condemn anything. I too wish you happiness. I just found something interesting in the way your H writes - in that it reminded me of <I>someone</I>. That's all.<P>So, to have regrets... I'm sure he would. I mean c'mon, the affair will not bring the satisfaction he needs. Maybe only YOU were the one who could understand him fully and yet he had other needs that other women could meet. I don't know. Who the heck knows... I'm glad your kids are at peace. I'm praying for your youngest son that the effects of this emotional trauma in his life will be minimized and that in the future, he will see a TRUE model of love and respect through your new relationship.<P>I have respected your past just curious as to the process. Like you said, you laid it all bare for all to see as that's the way you process. So, thank you for your honesty and I'm going to move on from my search because GIRLLLLL you've got 1000's of posts! And I just don't have time to go through them all!<P>Cheers!<BR>Nicole<P>------------------<BR><I>As iron sharpens iron, so does one wo/man sharpen another...</I> Prov 27:17

#694148 06/23/01 01:17 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
Q
Member
Member
Q Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
Hey again Nicole,<P>Yeah, me and my thousands o' posts, eh? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I know, I don't make it easy!!<P>I appreciate your kindness about my ex-H too... I wish you'd been around when he was writing... I'm sure you gathered that few understood him... <P>...yes, I believe you are right, I did understand him in a way that was unseen by many. He is a good man in many, many ways... just, as they say, not a good man for me.<P>As for my H and his ex-W, we all have our crosses to bear too, and amazingly enough, we've come around nearly full-circle. She and I were friends first, and those blasted details that I can't list came into play, and of course, there was some awkwardness all the way around. But just last weekend, my H and I spent the day with her and her fiance (during a party for their daughter) and it was as nice as possible, under the strained circumstances. She and I are friendly -- she and he are friendly -- her fiance and my H are friendly... what else could we ask for, really?<P>Thank you very much again for the well-wishes!!<P><p>[This message has been edited by Nyneve (edited June 23, 2001).]

#694149 06/23/01 06:42 PM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 255
T
TMD Offline
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 255
YK<p>[This message has been edited by TMD (edited June 23, 2001).]

#694150 06/23/01 09:42 PM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
Q
Member
Member
Q Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
TMD,<P>I hope all is okay... I don't know what YK means, but for some reason I am concerned.

#694151 06/24/01 09:23 AM
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
Q
Member
Member
Q Offline
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 3,397
TMD,<P>I did a search, because I was concerned, as I said.<P>Given the threads you've been a part of, and specifically, the MB Marriages thread, I suspect you wrote something, thought it should be edited, and did so.<P>Please know that your thoughts are valid, and welcomed. You always did have a right to be here. <P>Take care...

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0