Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
S
Pilar, you and your family and Tanya's children have my deepest sympathy. <P>Tanya shared much here, her full humanity in the face of an awful and devastating loss. Although I know we virtual friends see only a slice of each others lives, for me Tanya's emotional growth after her divorce was heartening and inspiring through all the pain and sadness. She will be missed.

R
R
Pilar and family,<P>May your cherished memories carry you through your time of loss and forever more. They will be your light.<P>My family prays for your family tonight.<P>Gayle

O
O
Dear Pilar,<P>I am very sorry for the loss of your sister. I had been just thinking about her today. We live in the same area, though I have never met her. <P>Tanya was going through so much turmoil when we first met here on MB. I really felt bad. It seemed like her world had turned on her. No one should have to suffer so much. <P>Please convey our deepest sympathy to her family. We shared our frustrations, anger and sorrows here and made many friends. At one point I thought she would either call or write. I never had the opportunity to hear from her. <P>I wish I had met her. You and her family are in my prayers and heart. <P>With deepest sympathy,<P>LeAnne.<P><BR>

S
S
Pilar:<P>May God grant you comfort in your hour of grief; may He grant eternal rest to your sister.<P>Our prayers and thoughts will you and her family,<BR>Godspeed,<BR>STL

U
U
Pilar:<P>You show the true love of a sister. Like you, my sister knows the value I place in MB. I am so sorry for your and your family's loss. I will be praying for you all. <P>I know the pain of losing a mother and my heart just breaks for those children. <P>I don't know what else to say, just that I am sorry.<P>Ashley

L
Lu Offline
L
Hi Pilar,<P> I am so so sorry for the loss of Tired Lady /Tanya. She was on these boards when I came on and I followed her story. She was exceptional in her honesty.....and I admired her for it.<P>Thinking of you at this sad time.....LU

G
gsd Offline
G
I never knew your sister, but wanted to say I am sorry. We are all certainly thinking of her and your family.

D
D
Yes, I remember her very well. Like most of us, she was in pain, trying to deal with it, dealing better on some days than others. And also like most of us, she learned a lot from being here.<P>Such a shock...such a shame. I'm so sorry to hear this, for her sake, for yours, and for her children's.<P>Don't ever let anyone tell you that online friends aren't "real." I've found that when I went through my own troubles, my online friends were a Godsend.<P>Let's all hug our loved ones a little closer today in memory of Tanya, who is tired no more.

D
D
(((((((Pilar & family)))))))<P>I was also thinking of Tanya last week. I am very sorry for your loss. I cried when I read your post. Tanya always took time to reply to me and I followed her story when I got here also. She will be greatly missed. Prayers and Hugs to you, DanaB

L
L
Oh, Pilar, I am so sorry. I remember your sister and think of her often.....we were here much of the time together.<P>Our condolences to you and your family and please know that you are in our prayers.<P>Tanya was a very special person and she will be missed here as well.<P>Love,<P>Lori

T
T
Dear Pilar,<P>I want to thank you for coming to the forum and telling us of Tanya's death. She was here during the most devestating time of her life, and yet she was a friend to us. She was an incredibly strong lady.<P>May God be with you and your family.<P>TnT

N
N
To Tanya's family,<BR> <BR>My deepest sympathy on your loss of such a special woman. We were on this board for a long painful time together and she was so amazing. In the midst of her problems, she always reached out to help someone else. Her passing is a loss for all of us. My prayers are with you.

R
R
Pilar, <P>Thank you for letting us know. I am very, very sorry. She will be missed. I read Resilant's post on GQII and came looking here. Tears streamed down my face as I read...they still do. How sad. <P>I remember her well, she was a strong, wonderful woman who went through so much pain. You, her children and family are all in my prayers. <P>Thank you, once again.<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Raskal (edited July 08, 2001).]

J
J
Pilar,<P>Tanya and I conversed more than a few times. Please accept my condolences and please extend them to your family and hers. This is a tragic thing to happen to someone so young.<P><BR>God Bless,<BR>JL<P>PS: The search function sometimes doesn't work well. Another thing you can do is click on the glasses, and in the upper left is a red sentence which states that you can obtain past posts, click on this sentence.

M
M
I was able to search back and read many of Tired Lady's early posts. <P>I think it would be appropriate for her sister to chronicle some of that, if not for her ex-hesband, perhaps for her children when they are at an appropriate age.<P>45 or so.<P><BR>

G
G
Pilar,<P>Thank you for letting us know what happenned to Tanya. I am so sorry for your loss. I had followed her posts from the beginning and thought about her often.<P>My sympathy & prayers to you & your family.

O
O
God's richest blessings and peace uphold you and the family during this devastating time. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I didn't know Tired Lady well... but as others have said, she gave out even though she was in such pain herself.<P>I pray for her children and that the legacy of her life will live on and on.<P>Please convey our love to your entire family.<P>Blessings to you and yours...<BR>Nicole

L
L
I'm late in responding because I've been out of town.<P>I'm so very sorry to learn of Tanya's death. She was truly a very special lady...one who was strong enough to be totally honest with and about herself.<P>My prayers are with you, her children, and the rest of your family.<BR>

T
OP Offline
T
Hello this is Pilar. I wish I could change the name here as it must confuse some of the people.<P>I wanted to take a look here and see if my note had been read. I'm pleased to see that so many of you were of support to my sister when she most needed it. I think between this place and her family, she had accepted her situation and was growing to become more independant and had even taken a swing dancing class! I watched her transformation from a vindictive, angry, hurt woman, back to her loving, caring, self. <P>Thank you all for taking time out of your otherwise busy lives to express your condolences. My family, her ex, the kids, all appreciate your kind words.<P>One other thing to MikeC - I have reconsidered printing these things out. I will do it and keep them for myself, but as I'm sure many of you are aware, Tanya was very creative, and perhaps a bit overzealous in her wanting to hurt her ex back for their marital breakup. I think showing these things to her children, no matter their age, would be a great dis-service to her memory. Nor would I wish to alienate their relationship with their father. I hope you all can understand that.<P>Thank you all again for your kind words.<P>Pilar (Tanya's sis)

S
S
Pilar....<P>Thank you so very much for taking the time to come and inform Tanya's friends of her passing.....<P>much strength and healing is being wished upon your family from ours....<P><BR><I>If</I> and <I>when</I> you have a spare moment, and if it wouldn't be intruding, could you please e-mail me at:**edit**

Last edited by MBLBanker; 05/06/12 04:53 AM. Reason: Removed email address
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 672 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation