<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sosad/newlife:
<strong>NB - Hi! I remember you. Sounds like your life has taken great strides!!! Are there any posts that you can direct me to so i can catch up on what has happened for you without going through the whole archive? So you are now remarried - good for you. It's a long road, but one that makes us a better person in the long run i believe. </strong><hr></blockquote><p>Hi again sosad/newlife,<p>You may remember that I'm rather *chatty* LOL and I have so many posts you won't believe it (between NB and Nyneve it's over 6000) so I don't have my story in any one place...<p>I began to write it out here, and thought better of it, actually. This is YOUR thread, not mine (and it was beginning to look like a novella [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif" border="0[/img] )...<p>Just know that I send you best wishes for a continued healing and positive journey... and that's what this life is ... a journey.<p> [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]