Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum
This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at
mbrestored@gmail.com
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 550
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 550 |
TR - I just remembered a conversation I had with my WS/W in Jan 2001 after the first 3 affairs were exposed. I remember we talked all day that day and she cried in my arms and begin to tell me things about her life and past she never told me in 20 years. She opened up for the first time in 20 years. I specifically remember asking her why is she running from facing what is wrong and she said she just rather run than face the issues. I told her back then wanting a divorce was not the answer and she said she knows but thats what she chose to deal with it.<p>I asked her why is she running she said she don't know...She said if she wants to run then let her and if she finds that thats not the right path then give her that choice and freedom...Now that was Jan 2001 this is now Mar 2002 Dv-day to be final in May.<p>The most interesting thing now is she don't rememer events of that day neither the conversation about personal things she told me, she says I didn't say this or that, then I say to her how else would I know these things about detail what he did [step-father] to you unless you told me, also what your mother said to you? I wasn't in your when you were 13 years old?<p>Anyway she now says she had NO affairs - they only talked ABOUT sex. Even though she said she loved them, eplicit sexual conversations, motel visit plans, etc....<p>At this point I still don't know if any has been physical,even though talk to a woman is just as strong as physical, she talked about being physical and she goes out on dates with them so who knows, I guess I shouldn't conern myself unless she tried to come back.<p>Once again thanks for the input!
|
|
|
Moderated by Ariel, BerlinMB, Denali, Fordude, IrishGreen, MBeliever, MBsurvivor, MBSync, McLovin, Mizar, PhoenixMB, Toujours
|
0 members (),
192
guests, and
35
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|