Truth,

My program is also 30 hours, but the way it is structured is on a quarter system, so I can knock out 4 classes per year. I should be done sometime at the end of '04 or early in '05, depending on how fast I want to get through it. The GRE shouldn't be too bad...I had to take the GMAT, and it mostly tested abilities to follow logic and draw appropriate conclusions with a given set of data, so it wasn't really something that I thought could be studied for.

Lyxa,

I think when women say that they want a romantic, they don't want someone who will shower them with flowers and cards. Any chump can do that. I think that they want someone who is not boring and overly predictable. It's fine to go out for a nice dinner, but not every date. I think women want things to be fresh and that the guy needs to do some work to plan the evening and make it a fun time for her.

Guys do get too agreeable (at least I know I do), and when a woman is initially attracted to your confidence and backbone, she loses interest if you don't show it with her.

I'm overly picky with women. But once I find one I like, I get somewhat clingy, as very few meet my standards.

I do know what you are saying about falling for someone despite knowing it won't work. I think that was the case in this past situation. Rebounds aren't a foundation for a healthy relationship.