Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#754640 07/25/03 08:49 PM
S
SwH Offline
S
Oh, one more thing Peachy,

I went to school with a girl, and the jugde ordered less than the state guidelines for CS. She brought the papers to the county so they could collect. They told her too bad what the judge ordered. It does not meet minimum state guidelines and they were going to modify the order and he was going to pay state guidelines. I don't know the final outcome. It sounded like they have more influence in these matters than the Judge really had. According to them, he is obligated to pay the state guidelines and the judge erred by ordering it differently.

Another thing to look into.

#754641 07/25/03 10:14 PM
F
F
Peachy - yes, when your husband owns his own buisness, they can lie and lie. That is what SNL did to me. Lied about what he makes, I know, he makes a he!! of a lot more than he claims. He stated on income tax this year we made so little. There is nothing you can do, but they both know the truth, and both are living in sin. They both are liars, and will continue on the path of lies until God finally gets ahold of their soul. I know Satan has my x-hsubands soul, and definetelyl Jethros soul is consumed with Satan.

If I could have done it over, I would of done the taxes differently. LEarned quite a bit the last 3 years of x-hsubands lies and deceit. And still finding the lies.

Peachy those that keep asking why do you let him gain control of your emotional state? I know it is hard with so many years and the history and the children. Also, you are a caregiver like I am. We get nourished in giving and giving and caring for others. So it is hard, when someone has deliberately busted our heart and keep taking the pieces and throwing them away. Some can easily mend, but I am in your shoes that I don't mend easily. We both gave our body and souls to these men. They just toss us aside, and take on a new life with the bimbos. Not what God wants and defintely not what is correct.

I have been told in the end they will get their justice. But in the meantime, there is no justice for the betrayed spouse. As I am waiting for alimony and childsupport. Alimony is not based on what my x-hsuband makes. I didn't realize that he was lieing all these years to the IRS. But I am no longer involved in his lies and deceit.

Peachy, you are moving ahead. YOu have a great house that you will be moving into. A new job, with such great possibilities. And you have a wonderful son, that you love dearly. It hurts that the two of you created this wonderful son out of love and caring for each other. And then the wayward spouse just dumps you, cause the grass is greener on the other side. Doesn't make sense to us that are loyal and morally with God. But tot he wayward spouse, they have no morals, They do the 'what feels good' attitude.

We all are praying for you. Wish that I could be thre with you, and we could both cry togehter. I have cried so much today. For various reasons, but hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Peachy, you are one heck of a terrific woman, mother, and a loving caring person. Your patients love you, and your new patients will be so thrilled to have your caring hands taking care of them. God Bless you Peachy and your wonderful son.

#754642 07/28/03 05:06 PM
J
OP Offline
J
Thanks so much guys and gals for your love and prayers.

He finally paid and wired the money and a ups letter arrived this morning with my check in it.

So we made it another month...With prayer.

So I spent the entire weekend worrying and worrying. I've spent the last 3 years of my life worrying and feeling awful b/c of this man and his choices.

But I am just going to deal with everything as best as I can.

Had a good day with son. Went to pool with neighbor's kid. Am going to get some vacuum cleaner bags and take him to dinner tonight. We are having a decent evening.

Tomorrow we'll do the same thing and just enjoy our company together.

Praise! In 2 weeks we are getting to go to St. Simon's Island GA for a site visit for my professional organization. They are paying for 2 nights accomodations (usually 150 a night) and gorgeous oceanfront historic hotel. Please pray that my new employer will allow me to have that friday off to go. He at least said that I could have half the day off on friday the 8th. But I asked him early today as soon as I found out to see what could be done and I hinted that since it's over 2 weeks away, they could just not schedule patients on that day.

I have a training session this thursday and we do a setup thing at my new office. Cool. Bringin' home the bacon again.

Please keep praying and know that I feel more than blessed. Also, went last week to a GA Young Republicans meeting and met some amazing people my age. They have a book club and I am going to go to that meeting in september. God's allowing me to meet very nice people and they have been inviting us to do alot of things...movies, volleyball, and son is of course always invited and welcome too.

Next after the move on my agenda is FINDING CHURCH HOME. I am going to visit this sunday to Grace U. Methodist which is somewhat downtown. Very similar church to my old church back home. Need to really feel God's presence and surround myself and my son with new friends who believe there's more to life than money, cars, and a hard body as Jethro does. That's where I am at now.

I really love and thank you. The kindest gift you can give another is to pray for them.

#754643 08/06/03 03:48 AM
A
A
Hi JustPeachy! You and your dear son definitely have my prayers. You just keep on keeping on. I was so glad to read your post that you finally got the money that was sooooo long overdue you. Perhaps the ex will be more prompt about this in the future.
I've been to St. Simon's Island. It's beautiful! Check out the lighthouse there. Play some golf. Vegg out in front of the TV or walk around some. And.. if you still live in GA this Winter, definitely visit it over the Christmas Holidays. The grass is still green and the temperatures are nice and warm.
Enjoy!!!
Harold

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 492 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation