Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
G
G
Gem, I, too just wanted to add how sorry I feel for you and this latest act of ignorance by the ow. It is an absolute disgrace that she used the church to share her news to your community. This act really does show all just what a user she is. Keep your chin up, the more I do I find the more it gets to our ow. Do not let her see that it effected you. Hopefully your lawyer can use it to your advantage. Our ow changed a father's day picture that the oc made in school, she refuses to allow the oc to call my h dad, and on the card, made at school, it said dad, she wrote in my h first name. The lawyer is using it in court to show how she is undermining my h's parental rights. Whatever these ow try to pull to cause more pain will come back and bite them in the a%%. I am sure your ow's little stunt will come back and get her too. Peace, Gabi1116

C
C
Dear Sweet Gem:<P>I am stunned. <P>From the responses you have received here on this forum, you can tell your news has shattered the Outrage Meter. Everyone here is beyond horrified that some worthless low rent slut has the audacity to brag about her filthy indescretion as if it were a badge of honor instead of shame and degradation. I'd hate to have her karma, Gem. Just imagine the special brand of retribution she has invited into her life via the Almighty on Judgment Day.<P>To hurt so many people and embarrass your mother and your nieces and especially your son just to get in her licks is beyond the boundaries of decency.<P>I'm so sorry, Gem. I hate this made you cry and humiliated you so in your community and Church. I, too, would love to see you sue this despicable person for Personal Injury and empty her pockets for damages done to you, your son, your mother, your extended family, your friends, the embarrassment, the pain and suffering. My God, hasn't she hurt you enough??? <P>She did this KNOWING it would hurt and humiliate you, and I hope more than anything in the world you hurt her where it counts, in the pocketbook. If your attorney can't or won't sue the bytch, then find one who will. You don't have to say or do a thing to retaliate; all you have to do is have your attorney do it for you. It would set a good example for other OW's who have small shriveled little pits where there should be a heart, and who reek of ill will and who no longer possess a soul or any sense of shame for what they have done. It stuns me that she gave no thought at all of what this would do to your son and mother and everyone involved.<P>It appalls me there is no longer any shame associated with phuquing a MM and blatantly spawning an offspring and then keeping the kid like some kind of pawn for money or in your case, for spite and maliciousness because she couldn't 'get the guy'. That she would 'announce' this in the bulletin as if this tragedy is a happy event for all to see shows she has no moral compass and is completely self-serving and evil. Sue the bytch.<P>Love <P>Catnip =^^= <p>[This message has been edited by catnip (edited July 16, 2001).]

B
B
Ugh, I just can not get over how outrageous this is. Has she always gone to your church? I think it would be interesting to see what Father Bliss's next sermon is about.<P>Does the Catholic church still ex-communicate? Maybe if not, then time to reenstate the practice....<p>[This message has been edited by broken_wings (edited July 16, 2001).]

J
J
Gem,<BR>I vote XOW did it on purpose, as she is on "vacation" to Florida, yes? So she did it as some weird "revenge" just before she left and cackled on down the road on her broomstick... (maybe she's not coming back?)<P>I'm so sorry for your pain, your lack of privacy, etc ditto. I hope something good comes out of this.<P>Prayers,<BR>J

G
gemini1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Hey Flowerseed,Tina,tigger4jdt,gabi1116,Catnip(meow),broken_wings,andJenny,<BR>I haven't hears a thing from my lawyer yet. I just faxed a copy of the bulletin when I got home from work. I asked what if anything I could do!<BR>I haven't heard from Fr, about the retraction but he's doing "priestly duties" today. I'll let you all know what's up.<P>My H is sick to his stomach over all of this.<P>We have been blindsided by her once again.<P>I have done NOTHING to her as gabbi said so it will help us in court. I am truly sick and humiliated by this latest action.<P>I only hope she freakin settles down and this doesn't affect the baby or the other kids who by the way ALSO go to gradeschool there!! Imagine after summer vacation? The stuff is sure flying high!<P>Thanks for your kind words. I am still devastated. At work today a hygienist aunt saw it in the bulliten and called the girls Mom who cleans for my MIL and SIL! EVERYONE seems to have seen it. Can you even imagine?<P>Love to you all....<P>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

T
T
ugh. this HAS got to be the lowest of lows. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this. hugs and much strength of spirit being sent your way!<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

G
gemini1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks Terri,<BR>Just to let you all know that a retraction is ready for tis Sunday,,,,It reads....baby Name ow name....son of ow only....we regret any embarrassment this has caused any of the families....<P><BR>HA! HA! HA! I'm delighted to have a small victory!!!!!<P>Let you know about lawyer!!!<P>I go girl!!!! heh..heh...heh...Can't wait till Sunday!!!!<BR>Love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

M
M
I am glad to hear this. I can't wait until Sunday, when ow find out. Keep us posted!<P>with love mina

B
B
Hello to all. I just want to personally thank everyone for all the support they have given to Gemini. She is my sister and best friend. I have told her all along to take the high road and that living well is the best revenge. My sissy is a true class act and that OW b**** WILL NOT PULL US DOWN. On behalf of our entire family and extended family and friends I thank you all for your continued support. Love Ya Sissy. beachbum

G
gemini1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Yooo Guys! That is really my sister! I love her back!<BR>Still waiting for lawyer answer........<P>Thanks to all of you. Thanks BB....<BR>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

C
C
Gemini,<P>Just when you think you've heard it all, you hear something which totally knocks your jaw on the floor. I thought after four years I heard a lot, but geez, Gemini.. this one takes the cake. I'm sorry this happened to you and your family. As all said before, it was truly an act of the lowest regard and I would consider suing on your behalf and your sons behalf. I don't know if you can sue on your husband's behalf because if what was stated is true, you can't fight the truth. However, I would ask your attorney if you can sue on your own behalf and your son can sue on his own behalf for severe emotional distress or something along those lines. <P>Again, I'm sorry this happened to you, Gemini. <P>Please take care of yourself,<BR>CoR

T
T
Gem and BB,<P>I am so happy for the retraction, but still keep us informed as to whay the attorney says! I am so happy that you have such great family support on this issue. I am still stuned that this OW had the b@!!$(don't know if I can actually write that out [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ) to have that put in the church bulletin! Like your sis said, stick to the high road, and you will keep coming out on top!<P>Love,<P>Tigger

T
T
Just wanted to throw in my 2cents. Don't let her get away with this. Her audacity is surprising, but then not really when it comes to women who get involved with MM and then have their babies.<BR> Hang tough, hold your head up and remember you are better than she is. Be strong for your family and yourself.<P>Texasgirl

W
W
Do you think the B*&^^ did it thinking if it was "out" in the public than you and hubby wouldn't have anything to hide and woulfd be involved with oc? I ask because our ow told EVERYONE since she knew we were trying to keep it secreat. I think they will do whatever they want no matter who it hurts.

H
H
Dear Gem,<P>I am so sorry... If the OW thought that she would finally drive your H into her arms, then it will really take her by surprise when she realizes that this will bond you and your H together stronger and better than ever.<P>The few times that I saw my H truly angry was when the OW would do something to deliberately hurt me. Your H knows that, through his poor judgement, he allowed this kind of hurt to be heaped onto you and your entire family. Considering how the two of you have re-bonded, this will make him more dedicated than ever to making this awful thing up to you Deb.<P>Your sis, Beachbum, sounds just as wonderful as you are. Keep taking that high road. Keep being the lady that you are and let the slugs wallow all over the sidewalk. Some people will talk, but darling Debi, people talk about you every day of your life for something or another. It doesn't make you richer or poorer, doesn't hurt you in any way. So basically, who cares. <P>Friends and family are the ones who truly matter and they know what kind of a witch slut you are dealing with. The retraction will make her look like an utter fool.<P>I am most sad for your son because he has had a very hard time dealing with all of this. Give him extra hugs and help him to handle this latest attack with the same dignity and grace that have earned you the title of "Forum Queen".<P>I wish I could send out a protective shield to keep around you, but since that is not possible, please know that I am sending gazillions of hugs to shield you from the blows of the indifferent and truly stupid people walking this earth who may hurt you with careless words. Take care of you -- you will get through this, champ.<P>love,<BR>heavenly

G
gemini1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Thanks Heavenly and texasgirl and the rest of my great supportive friends here on mb.<BR>A fly in the ointment....<BR>My attorney still hasn't called back! He's been in court since Monday.<BR>My Priest called and asked if my atty. would please drop a note stating baby's legal last name so the family won't sue HIM!!!!! How's that for a kick????<BR>I'm too upset right now and must be at work early.<BR>I wish I didn't have to work today so I can get some results. I'm sick and tired of getting the *****y end of the stick all the time.....<P>love<BR>Debi<P>------------------<BR>Imagine....

T
T
Hello all! I'm TonK, Gemini's son...<P>You are all DESTROYING MY LIFE! <P>You all may have problems, but you are probably just here to seek attention for your self hatred...<P>Please do not provide my loving mother with your false guidance...<P>You are ruining our family...<P>She comes on here and exaggerates what really goes on here...<P>So all of you stay in your fantasy helpless world and let us be a family once again...<P>It seems her mind is altered everytime she leaves these forums...<P>Goodbye...<P><P>------------------<BR>- Get a life

M
M
That is really sick. Whoever you are that is really not a nice thing to do. I am sure Gemeni is suffering and does not need someone posting things like that and pretending to e her son.

W
W
From what i remember gemini son is like in the ninth grade i hardly think those words were written by a 14 yaer old.

C
C
Dear TonK<P>If you are really Gem's son, I hope you will show your Mom what you posted here so she is aware of your current feelings.<P>I know from previous postings about the situation, her greatest concern was for you and your feelings and well-being. Perhaps you are misunderstanding something or maybe something is going on right now that makes you feel as though she has not received support from the people here on this site.<P>No one would expect you to understand what goes on here, but oddly enough, I understand your anger and frustration at what you may perceive as negative fallout dumping on your family. <P>Let her know you posted here so she can help you. You have am outstanding mother and dad and they do love you so much. You're a lucky young man, and they are lucky to have you.<P>Love<P>Catnip =^^=

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (Comfortable Shoe, 1 invisible), 666 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Comfortable Shoe, Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969
71,846 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation